Chapter 4:Right Now Its Girl's Generation

Because you loved me

Chapter 4: Right Now! It’s Girls Generation

“To Girls Generation” we all cheered together.

After our performance, we went to a club to celebrate. Manager Oppa came with us, because now on we are considered as idols. He was a kind person who is like a father or a brother to us. He didn’t stop us from being ourselves. We sat in a table in the corner . Now let me tell you about our seating arrangements. Hyo-Yeon was sitting on my right. Next to her was Seohyun, then Yoona, Sooyoung, Sunny, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica (Jessica is next to me).

“Ok guys, there is something I want to tell you. From now on you have your own dormitory. You will have to move into tomorrow. So practically you have to live together.  I think it won’t be a problem, right?”  Manager oppa said suddenly.

“Yeah” We nodded our heads.

"Tomorrow I'll tell you more details ok?"

I was shocked to hear that. I knew we have to live in a dormitory. But I didn’t expect it soon.  I was happy because now we are officially an idol group and I like to live with my friends. We all have different interests, our personalities are different, but in the past few weeks we learned a lot of things about each other. So I am already used to it. Besides, it means I can stay with my best friend 24/7. Yeah, I am talking about Sica. Before you ask, yeah, that’s my nickname for her.

I felt sad because I have to live without my family. I am so close to my brother. I followed him everywhere when I was little. People say that we are like twins. Most of the time I hang out with him and his friends. So I grew up like a tomboy.

I felt someone took my hand and squeezed. I turned to see Sica smiling at me. But I can see that she is trying hard not to cry. I knew the reason. She is so close with her family, especially with her sister. Although we stayed in the SM building when we were tired to go home, she always went home after practice. She seems like she doesn’t care about others, but she is the most kind and caring person in our team. I am glad that I tried to be friendly with her. Now she got to know us she is more relaxed when she is with us. I turned to her and whispered.

“You are thinking about leaving your family, aren’t you?”

She nodded her head and leaned into me. I wiped her tears and let her rest her head on my shoulder. She snuggled with me and sighed.

“Don’t worry. I won’t let you feel lonely. I am here. Besides, we have 7 friends with us. There won’t be any silent time” I chuckled, trying to lighten the mood. I can feel that she stopped crying. But suddenly I felt slight graze of lips on my neck. I froze. Was that… was that a Kiss? What the hell? Did she just kiss me?  KISSED ME? I felt like a current when through my body & my heart beat fast like I ran a marathon. What’s that mean?  My mind went blank. I don’t know how to react.

Isn’t that what you wished all the time?

Yes. No. I don’t know ok? I like her as a best friend?

Are you kidding me? Who the hell dream about their best friend huh?

Yeah. But… KISS? It’s not even to my cheeks.

Friends don’t kiss on the neck, do they?

Definitely no.

I can feel my ears and face getting hot. I am blushing.

Dammit. Focus and do something.

I turned my head and lightly kissed her forehead. Then I put my chin on the top of her head.

Suddenly I realized something. Oh god! We are not alone. I am with my team members. Did they see us? What will they say? I can feel that I am blushing more than ever.

What should I do?

 Pretend like nothing happened?

Should I look at them?

 Don’t be nervous Yuri. First check if they noticed. Come on Yuri. I looked around slowly.

Thank god! They are busy with having fun. I didn’t even notice that Sooyoung, Hyo-Yeon, and Sunny are dancing around the table to the music. They are doing funny dancing movements and others are laughing and shouting at them. Taeyeon is the loudest out of them. Actually, she laughs like an old lady. We always about it. They all are just like small kids. Manager Oppa is shaking his head. But I can tell that he isn’t angry with them, because he is smiling. Seohyun is talking on her phone, probably with her parents. She always calls home whenever she can. She is the only child in her family, so they are very protective of her. I don’t know how they take the news of her living with us. Then I noticed something strange. While others are laughing, Yoona is trying to put something on others food dishes. She has this mischievous look on her face. I can tell that she is up to something. In the past few days we got to know Yoona’s special talent of pranking others. At first she was so shy and stayed silent. But when she got close with the team members her natural qualities came up. She took the salt bottle on the table and hid it behind her. I knew what she is going to do. But I wasn’t going to stop her because I also like to prank others. That’s so fun, isn’t it?     

I coughed to signal her that I saw her. She startled and looked at me quickly. I smirked. She gave me her innocent look.  I raised my eyebrow. Seriously? We pranked them together all the time. She gave me a puppy look and signaled me not to tell others. I nodded my head and gave her thumbs up. If I am not holding Sica now I will definitely join her. Then she looked at Sica and looked at me and smirked.

Why you little… I pretend like I can’t understand what she meant. Then she gave me a thumb up and act kissing someone.

I laughed at her childish jokes. She smiled at me again and turned to do her prank. Somehow she managed to put the whole salt bottle to other’s soup. I can’t even imagine what it will taste like and what will happen to Yoona when they found out.  I giggled silently.

I am seriously lucky and grateful to have this kind of people as my team members.

“Why are you laughing, huh?” Sica asked.

“Nothing. Yoona is pranking others” I chuckled.

“oh! They will kill her for sure”

“yeah. She deserved it” After few minutes, they sat down to eat. I started accounting… 5...4...3...2...1

“Ya! Who put salt in my soup. I am going to kill her” Sooyoung shouted so loud that people from other tables looked at us surprised.

“Sit down Sooyoung. This is not our practice room” Sunny was trying to calm her. But Sooyoung looked so angry. As I said before she loves to eat.

“I don’t care sunny. Who the hell did this huh?” Meanwhile others try to eat their soup and found out that there is salt in their soup too. I looked at Yoona who is trying not to laugh. I signaled her to run.

“What is it Unni? Why are you shouting?” Seohyun came back after her call.

“Someone put salt to our soup” Sooyoung looked like she is going to kill someone.

“Who?”

“That’s what I am trying to find”

“ok ok guys. It should be one of us, right? No one came here” Taeyeon said.

“I, sunny and Hyo-yeon was dancing the whole time. So it can’t be us” Sooyoung said. She is in the detective mood.  Oh oh she is going to get caught.

“Seohyun was on a call so that leave….” Everyone looked at Yoona. At the moment Yoona is standing up ready to run if things get out of hand.

“I…. I didn’t do it” She looked nervous and stuttering.

Seriously? Is that how she going to convince them? I shook my head.

“Come here you little brat. You are so dead today” Sooyoung came running towards Yoona.

“oh oh”  Yoona’s eyes went wide and she turn to run. In a moment she disappeared. I don’t know how she ran so quickly. But I can still hear Sooyoung shouting while running after her.

Aigoo these kids. I chuckled.

“She is going to get it today” Hyo-yeon and sunny hi five. After few minutes Sooyoung came with Yoona. Sooyoung is dragging her by ear. Yoona is apologizing and screaming in pain. Although it is funny  I felt bad for Yoona. Seohyun and sunny got up and went to them.

“Ya Sooyoung she is younger than you. Besides she did it for fun. So let it go” Sunny said. Seohyun went to Yoona and pulled her close. Then she took her hand and asked something quietly. Yoona smiled and answered. Then she turned to Sooyoung and with a cute expression said

“Yes Sooyoung Unni. I am sorry”

“ok this is the last time. Ok?”

“Yeah”

“Are you ok Yoong?” Sunny asked in a worried voice. She is a very caring person. She,Taeyeon and Sooyoung act like moms when we get in to trouble or get hurt.

“Yeah. I am fine Unni”

“Ok enough with your drama. Let’s go dance” Hyo-yeon said clapping. She got up and walked to others. They walked away, and then suddenly Yoona turned back and talked to me.

“Yuri Unni. Aren’t you coming?”

I hesitated for a minute. Normally I love to dance. But right now I am having alone time with Sica. I know she doesn’t like to dance. So I didn’t want to leave her.

“Do you want to dance Sica?” I asked her. She stayed snuggling with me whole time closing her eyes. She get tired easily and this is her way of relaxing.

“Nah. I am tired. You go ahead”

“Will you be ok?” She leaned back in her seat and smiled.

“Yes Yuri-ah. Now go and enjoy yourself” I looked at her for a moment and decided to dance for a bit. I got up and walked around my seat. Then stood behind Sica and leaned to her ear.

“I’ll come back soon Sica” I grazed my lips to her ear and kissed behind her ears. She shivered a bit. Is she cold? I took off my jacket and put it on her. Then squeezed her shoulder and walked to others.

“Go marry her already” Hyo-yeon said hitting my shoulder.

“What? Who?” I knew already who she is talking about. But I didn’t want to acknowledge it.

“You do that to others too?” She asked with a fake surprised look.

“I don’t know what you are talking about”

“Just admit it Yul. We already know you two like each other. It is so obvious” Sooyoung said.

“Mmm I really don’t know Soo. I like her more than a friend, but a relationship? I am not sure if I am in love with her. What do you think?”

“It doesn’t matter Yul. Don’t worry about what other’s think. If you like her, confess to her. Don’t worry buddy we will help you. Ok?” She patted my pack.  I nodded my head.

“Unni, I think you should think about it more, because now we are going to be an idol group. Think if it’s worth it. If you really love her you can be with her and face problems together. But what will happen if you two break up or have arguments? it will effect to both of your careers. Because then you have to work together and pretend like nothing happend. I think you don’t have to put a label to your relationship. You two are already close right? So stay with her like that. In future, if you want more you two can discuss it. Just don’t rush in to this. ” Seohyun said.

 WOW! When did she grow up like that? I knew she is quiet and think seriously about everything.  But most of the time she is likes a kid. She watches Cartoon, sleep early, and very obedient.

Everyone was silent for a moment. Then Hyo-yeon put her arm around Seohyun and said;

“aigoo, our Seo baby grew up so fast” She wiped a fake tear and pretended to cry. others laughed at her antics.

“Thanks Seo” I said smiling and ruffling her hair.

“Unniiii” she said in a cute voice. See? She is our cute maknea almost every time. Just like that we went back to relax atmosphere. 

We went to the dance flow and danced for about half an hour. We cheered, laughed and looked for hot guys (Sooyoung, Hyo-yeon, Sunny and Yoona looked for men while we helped and tease them). One time a guy walked to Sooyoung and started dancing with her. But I guess he isn’t hot enough she pretended not to see him. Then some erts tried to dance and touch inappropriatly. Sooyoung and Hyo-yeon and I chase them away. Sooyoung went to hit one man and I pulled her back. Finally we got tired and decided to walk back. But when the final song end suddenly;

“Right now its girl’s generation” someone shouted so loudly. I was startled and turned to my members. I can’t help laugh at the scene in front of me.

“aaaish this kid” Sooyoung shouted and covered Hyo-yeon’s mouth. Yoona started to laugh her alligator laugh. Seohyun was bowing to other’s apologizing because people stopped for a minute and looked at us like we are crazy.

“We didn’t perform yet you idiot.They don't know us. How could you. We look like idoits now. That’s so embarrassing”  Sunny is scolding and hitting Hyo-yeon.

“Right now its girl’s generation” Not bad for a slogan huh? 

 

 

->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So what do you think about it? Please leave a comment after you read. I'll try to update soon as I can. Thank you readers... <3