Chapter 17: Fight for love

Because you loved me

“What happened? Are you ok?”

“Nothing. He said He won’t mind as long as we keep it as a secret”  I smiled.

I can hear Sunny sigh.  I told her not to tell members yet. I have to figure out who gave these photos and also I don’t want them to worry about me. But I’ll have to talk to Taeyeon about this later.

“Is that all? You tell me that Sooman let it go just like that?” Taeyeon asked me and raised one eyebrow. 

They don’t believe it.

Of course they won’t believe it. It’s Sooman we are talking about.

So should I tell the truth?

No, tell the part of the truth.

“He said if someone else find it and there are photos of us, then I have to leave the group”  I looked away because I couldn’t  look at them right now. The room was silent for a few minutes, then I felt someone hug me. Then another, in the end, I was ending up in a group hug.

“Don’t worry, Yuri-ah. We will help you ok? No one will find out about you two” Hyo-Yeon said while ruffling my hair.

“Thanks Hyo” I smiled.

I am sorry for not telling you the whole story, guys. Just wait till I solve this.

When I ended the group hug, I saw Sunny looking at me with tears in her eyes. I know she doesn’t like to lie, especially to our members and she feels sad for me. I gave her a smile and shake my head.

“Hmm. Since you are ok now, let’s go to practice?” Taeyeon said smiling.

“Uh, guys, can you start without me? I’ll be right back”

 

“Where are you going?” Sooyoung asked. She looked worried.

“Just to talk to a friend. It won’t take long” I said in a reassuring voice. I know they weren’t convinced, but didn’t ask questions.

I took my phone out and dialed a number as soon as I came out of the practice room.

“Oppa, where are you?”

“I am in the practice room, why?”

“Ok, can you come to the rooftop now?”

“I tried to call you for 3 days Yuri-ah. What happened to you? Are you ok?”

“I’ll explain when we meet” I didn’t wait for his reply and ended the call.

I saw he was waiting for me when I went to the roof top. But he didn’t smile or hug like he used to when I walked to him. I stood beside him and looked at the view of Seoul city.

How can I ask him?

Will he answer honestly?

“Oppa, I am going to ask something and I want your honest answer. Can you do it?”

“You never act like this Yuri-ah. What’s wrong?”

“Promise me 1st, Oppa” He knew I wasn’t going to answer and sighed.

“Ok, what do you want to know?”

“Do you still like me more than a friend?”

“Uh. What?” He quickly turned to me. But I couldn’t face him yet. I was looking at the city, trying not to cry in front of him.

“You promised, Oppa”

“Why do you want to know Yuri-ah? What happened?”

He is avoiding the question. That means he still like me and maybe he did this too? Like Seo said?

I can feel the frustration, anger and sadness I felt for the past 3 days coming back and I couldn’t take it anymore.

“You want to know what happened? Because of you, I lost the person I loved the most. Sica left me. Also, some b***** sent me and Sica’s photos tp Sooman. Is that your revenge for getting rejected huh?” At the moment I was screaming at him and crying. I didn’t care if anyone heard me, all I wanted to know if he did it or not. At first he looked shocked by my outburst.

“You and Sica? Are you telling me you and Sica is dating?”

“Like you don’t know already”

“Look, whatever you think I did, I did not do it. I didn’t even know you are dating”

“Do you think I believe that? You avoided me for 3 years and act like I never existed. Then suddenly you wanted to become my best friend at the exact same time when I start dating. Also, you asked me to come alone with you, something you never did before. So are you telling me it’s just co-incidence huh?”

I can see that he looks surprised also hurt by my accusations. But I really didn’t care if I am hurting him or not.  Then his expression changed. He took a step toward me and held my face.

“Yuri, Look at me” I tried to step back, but he was holding me tight and I couldn’t move.

“Answer to your 1st question is yes. I do love you and also it’s true that I did try to get to close to you so I can be with you. But I didn’t know you already love someone. Do you honestly think I will hurt you like that, just because you rejected me?”

He is telling the truth. I can see it in his eyes. I knew Min ho Oppa for more than 5 years and we were best friends for a long time. So I can tell if he is lying. Now I know he is telling the truth, I felt embarrassed and sad for saying those things to him. But I felt relieved too, because if he did this, I couldn’t even think what I would do. I didn’t want to lose him.

You should think before you talk, Yuri

But I was upset and I wanted to know the truth. Besides, when Seo explained, it seemed real.

So, how you are going to fix this?

I sighed and did the only thing that I can do to comfort him. I hugged him tightly. But what I didn’t expect is that he returned the hug and put his chin on top of my head.  I felt like a heavy burden lift off my shoulder and I felt relaxed in his arms. Before he confessed to me, he used to hug me like this when I was sad and let me cry. Then I would feel relaxed after that. Still, it gave the same feeling and before I stopped myself, I started to cry hard.

How can you forgive me easily, Oppa?

He must really love you a lot, Yuri-ah

“Shh Yuri-ah. I am here. Ok? Don’t worry”

He made me sit with him.

“I am sorry, Oppa. I shouldn’t have said those things to you” I mumbled. I couldn’t even look at him after the things I said to him.

“It’s ok. You are hurt and sad. I can understand” He pattered my shoulder. He didn’t say anything after that and waited till I finish crying. After few minutes I calmed down and leaned back in the bench.

“I am really sorry Oppa”

“Hey I already said it’s ok. Now tell me what happened”

I started telling him about our relationship and how talking with him made Sica upset. Then our argument on the day he called me. He looked upset before him unknowingly made us problems. In the end I told about our break up.

“I am so sorry Yuri-ah. I didn’t know you were dating. If I had known I would never try to get close to you like that”

“I know Oppa. It’s ok. I was upset and scared when Manager Oppa said Sooman know about us. I wanted to know who gave those photos and Seo suggested that since you suddenly wanted to be friends it could be you. At that time it seemed possible”

“Hmmm… wait Seo said that it I sent those photos?” He straightened in the seat and looked at me.

Oh he is going to get angry with Seo

Why did you say her name?

“Oppa, don’t blame her. She was trying to help me. She didn’t say you sent photos. Only that it could be you”

“Hmm”

He didn’t say anything but I can tell that he is thinking about something. After that I sat there just thinking about what to do next.

Should I tell Sica about photos?

Nah. It’ll make her upset.

1st you should clear the misunderstanding between you two.

“So you and Sica huh? Now I know why Jess glared at me when I talk to you. Ah by the way you want to tell me any interesting details like ummmm” he smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

I know he is trying to lighten the mood and make me more relax.

But seriously? Who ask that kind of questions? Not even members asked for details.

Uh?

Ok, actually they did.  But I they are my close friends and fyi I didn’t answer them too.

“Oppaaaa” I hit him in the arm and shout.

“What? I am curious. So how was it?” he is laughing now.

“Ya! Oppa” I can feel my face getting hot and I am blushing.

“awwww! Are you blushing? when you blush like a girl huh? What happened to my kkakb yul” I grabbed his neck and tried to choke. But he pushed me and stood up.

“Ya! I am a girl and I did not blush”

If I can catch him now he is so dead.

Yuri-ah, he is an idol and your best friend. You can’t kill him

 I don’t care. I’ll take my revenge.

“Says the girl who is red like a tomato”

Calm down Yuri-ah. Just ignore him.

I sighed dramatically and sat again. For few minutes he looked at me from afar and slowly came back to the bench and sat down beside me. But that small incident make me forget my problems for a minute and it felt like a normal day that I fight with my best friend. That’s one of the best qualities of Minho Oppa. He knows how to lift up my mood and make me relax.

“Yuri-ah. I am glad that you found someone who loves you. Just be happy and I am always here for you ok?”

He didn’t look at me when he said that but I can feel the sadness in his voice.

I am sorry Oppa. I wish that you’ll find someone who loves you too

“Thanks Oppa”

“Ya! You ruined my practice session. Key is going to kill me” He got up and turned to me.

“Ok I am going now. Ah when will you give me a party?” I rolled my eyes. His sudden mood changes kind of hard to follow. But I know he is doing that to show me that he is fine. So I played along.

“You are asking about party when I have serious problems?” I said and raising one eyebrow, pretending to be angry.

“Ya. Is that how you treat your best friend?”

“Aigoo. You are going to use that word for everything now. OK I’ll give you all a party when I settle everything with Sica. Now go. You were complaining for missing practices eariler” I pushed him to the door.

“gees women.  Now you throw me out because you have a girlfriend? I am hurt” He pouted.

“I always treated you like that. Only now you realize” I smirked and drag him out of the roof top. When I come back to the practice room I saw others practicing, I walked to the couch and waited for the song to end.

From now on I am going to fight for I and Sica.

Also I have to protect my members and give my best to the team.

Please god gives me strength.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------->

ah! Finally Yuri found her best friend back.. Maybe he will help Yuri to find the culpit? who do you think it is?

I really really need to know what you think about this chapter and more ideas. That way I can think of new plots and write it better.... 

I am sorry for taking too much time to update. but these days I really can't think of a plot and also (although it's embarassing to admit) I don't feel like writing. It's not because I lose interest.. I LOVE YULSIC FOREVER!!!!! but I can't think of good moments.. I can't concentrate.... 

But I hope you like this chapter. Please comment and subscribe <3 ya....  SEE YOU WITH NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!