Chapter 20: It's time to let go....

Because you loved me

Yuri POV

As soon as manager Oppa stopped the vehicle I got out and ran towards the SM building. But at the end of parking lot I saw a familiar vehicle parked.

So my guess is right. She is here...

But before I turned around to enter the building I saw someone is near her car.

Thank god! She didn’t go inside yet. I still have time.

I smiled widely and walked toward her to talk to her. When I got closer I saw she was with someone else. I stopped dead in my track when I recognize the man Sica is talking.

Aish that jerk! I was right then... 

I walked to them slowly and when was within hearing distance I called to them.

“It’s good to see you two here.. Hello Oppa”

Donhae Oppa turned to me quickly.

“oh, Hey Yuri-ah. What are you doing here?”  He said smiling.

“I just came to meet someone. But looks like she is too busy. What are you two doing? Are you two on a date?”  ” I glanced at Sica and gave a fake smile to Donghae oppa.

I don’t talk like this to my seniors and always respectful. But after I saw that message and seeing them together I couldn’t help feeling angry and sad.

“Date? I just came for practices and saw Sica here”

“oh what a co-incident right?” I rolled my eyes.

Seriously? They expect me to believe that?

I can feel my anger rising by minute.

“Is it me or are you angry with me for something?” asked seriously. Finally Donghae Oppa caught up with my mood.

“ah! Now we pretend not to know anything? Ok I’ll play along”

“Pretend? What’s wrong with you?” He looked angry now  and took a step toward me. I scoffed.

You want to know what’s wrong.

“You want to know the problem? Didn’t your” Before I could say more I felt someone cover my mouth. Then I heard Sica’s voice near my ear.

“Calm down Yuri-ah”

“Oppa, We have to go now. See you later” She said more loudly to Donghae Oppa. Then without waiting for a reply she dragged me towards our van.

“Let me go Jessica. I am not done with that jerk” I tried to take my hand away, but she held it too tight.

“Don’t act like an idiot, Kwon Yuri. Cut the drama. Ok?”

When we come near the van I saw manager Oppa waiting for us leaning against the van.

“What happened? Are you ok?”

“Nothing Oppa. Yuri is acting like an idiot and I want to talk to her alone. Can you gives us a minute”

“Ya. Why you are calling me an idiot? That jerk is trying to…” again she cut me off in the middle of sentence by smacking my head.

“aw! What’s that for?”

Is she crazy?

I mean she did the wrong thing, by flirting with that jerk

Then she stops me from shouting to that jerk

 And then she smacks me on head?

“Will you stop throwing tantrums like a kid for a second?” She glared at me.

I immediately shut my mouth.

“Oppa. I’ll bring her to the dorm”

“OK. But don’t get in to trouble and call me if there is a problem. Ok?”

“Sure Oppa. I’ll take the responsibility”

“Ya I can take care of myself too. I am not a kid” I shouted.

Seriously, why she treat me like a kid?

“I saw that few minutes ago. So shut up and let me handle this”

See? Like I said Jung sisters are scary when they are angry.

“Ok then” Manager Oppa got in to the van.

“Oh Jessica, Don’t kill her yet ok? We want her for next tour” He smirked.

“Oppa, you are not helping” I shout at him.

He chuckled and the engine. We waited until he drove away. Then Sica turned to me.

“You, Come to my car now” Sica said sternly and walked toward her vehicle without waiting for my reply.

I walked behind her silently and got in.

Why she is angry? What did I do?

She knew about Sooman’s agreement?

Nah. It can’t be. Only Sunny know about that and she won’t tell her

We stayed silent for few minutes. I don’t want to ask about Donghae Oppa now.I don’t want to hear she says she is dating him or like him.

But still you have to know right?

Then I heard her taking a deep breath.

Oh no. She is going to tell me that….

“So what’s that all about? He is a senior. Did you forget that?”

“What are you doing with him Sica” I asked without replying to her.

“It’s not what you think”

I looked up and saw Sica is looking away. I sighed. In my mind I keep seeing them together, smiling. Before I know it I can feel my anger rising again.

“So should I let him flirt with you or are you to already dating?”

“What the hell are you talking about? You know we were friends since we were trainees.  Don’t be stupid and get jealous just because I talk to a friend” 

Seriously? Everyone knew he like Sica since we were trainees.

“Yeah right. A friend who like you since we were trainees” I said and rolled my eyes.

“So you think I am lying to you? What happened to the trust we had before” She looked me straight in the eyes when she asked that. Her eyes filled with tears and I can see how hurt she was just looking at her expression.

“You broke that trust when you doubt about me and Minho Oppa.  I always trusted you and love you Sica. You know that”

“If you trust me why didn’t you tell me about your meeting with Sooman? We promised to tell each other everything and deal with problems together”

Who told her that?

Members must have told her

“uh. It’s nothing Sica. He just want..”

“Oh yes. He just wants you to sign a contract saying you leave SNSD or stop our relationship. It’s not a big deal right?”

Even when she is angry she never fails to use sarcasm.

“How you .. who.. Argh Sunny. She promised me” I was so angry at sunny for telling Sica. I wanted to solve this problem without telling her. Because I didn’t want to see her sad or worried.

“It’s not Sunny. Seohyun said it to me. But that’s not the point. How come you trust our members not me. What did I do to you?”

“Seohyun?”

When she mentioned Seohyun’s name I felt like I am missing something important.

Why Seohyun wants to know what happened in that meeting?

And why she tells Sica that?

“Tell me Sica. What exactly Seohyun said to you”

“Seriously? I am talking about us and you want to know about Seohyun? God! Why I even date such an idiot” She was still angry and couldn’t understand my question.

“Just tell me ok? I’ll explain later”

I think she felt something is wrong by the way I said it. She didn’t complain again and told me what happened with Seohyun. How she screamed at Sica for leaving me and she was crying when she tell about the story. In the end Seohyun begged her to do whatever she can to stop it.

Suddenly everything fell in to places and I could see it clearly. I just need to confirm my theory.

“Now tell me why you ask me about Seohyun” She turned to me and waited for me to explain.

 

Seohyun POV

I was lying on the bed listening to music when I heard the sound of door slamming shut.

Huh? Who is it now?

I turned off the mp3 player and stood up to check.  

“Can you please listen to me Sica?”

That’s Yuri’s voice.

She is talking to Jessica Unni?

Oh no both of them are here.

I quickly walked to the door and opened it up a bit.

“There is nothing talk Yuri. I just want you to leave me alone” Sica Unni shouted back.

I can only see the back of Jessica Unni but I can clearly see the Yuri’s expression. She looked so sad and she is crying. I know she was hurting so much. But I had to do it for the sake of my love.

I am sorry Yuri

“So what we had for this whole time means nothing for you? I am willing to sacrifices everything because it’s no use if you are not beside me. You know I love you so much Sica. Please don’t do this to me”

Yuri walked toward Jessica Unni and took her hand. She is now begging her to take her back.  I wish I could go there and hug Yuri. But I didn’t want to show that I care about her. Not yet. It will just ruin my plan. I really didn’t want to see Yuri hurt and I didn’t expect them to come to dorm to have this conversation. But I couldn’t just let her go too. Because I love her too much.

Yuri, please don’t be sad. She is not worth it. Please.

I can feel my eyes filled with tears and I wiped it with the back of my hand. Then I saw other members coming out from the room.  Taeyeon Unni walked to the living room first and stopped when she saw Yuri and Jessica Unni. She looked shocked to see them together cause she looked at both of them for few minutes. Then cleared her thoat.

“What’s happening here? I heard some noise”

Then Tiffany Unni and Hyo-yeon Unni came behind Taeyeon.

“Oh! Jess you are here?”  Tiffany Unni said suddenly and came running to Jessica Unni. But Taeyeon Unni grabbed Tiffany’s hand to stop her. Tiffany Unni looked at her with confused look and with the Taeyeon’s expression she must have guessed something, because she stopped there.

“So anyone wants to explain?” Taeyeon Unni asked again.

“It’s nothing. I just want to talk Yuri about something” Jessica Unni said to Taeyeon Unni and then turned back to Yuri.

“We all know everything about each other. So there is nothing to hide. I’ll tell it in front of everyone. Yuri it’s not that I don’t love you. I really do. But you know we don’t have a future together right? I mean we can’t go public with our relationship or we can’t marry. So it’s better to break up now. Staying together more just brings us more pain” Jessica Unni said that without any emotions. It’s like she is just reading something from a script.

What the hell she is doing?

She not only hurt Yuri, she just humiliates Yuri in front of everyone.

Isn’t that what you wanted? For them to break up?

But not like that

It’s too late to think of that now.

“Please Sica. Think about it again. I can take care of ….”

“You can’t ok?” Jessica Unni said cutting her off. Then sighed.

“Yuri- ah, I thought about this a lot in past few days and realized this is the only way. Just accept it”

She said it slowly and this time I can feel the sadness in her voice. Then without a word she walked to her room and closed the door. Everyone looking at Yuri, but they don’t know what to say right now. Yuri looked like she is in a daze because she is just looking at Sica’s room door. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------->

Hey guys,

ah I took time to update right? sorry... :( 

anyway what do you think? Can you guess what's going to happen? 

ah! it can be totally different that you think.. but let's just wait until next chapter ok? 

Once again.. comment your ideas and subscribe the story if you like it ..

Thanks for reading *bow* .. see you soooooooooooon .. ah and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!