Chapter 34 : That's all it takes....

Because you loved me

Sica POV

I lied down on bed as soon as I came to my room. But I couldn’t sleep or even close my eyes because what happened between me and Taeyeon kept repeating in my mind.

Is she going to be ok?

It’s true that I don’t love her like that anymore but I still care for her. I didn’t want to hurt her but that was the only way. I was about to get up and change in to my pajama when my phone rang.

Who is calling this late?

Maybe Yul?

I quickly answered my phone without looking at the caller ID.

“Hello?”

“Jessi”

What? Why Sunny call me at this hour?

“Sunny? Is something wrong?”

“Mmm I am fine. It’s about Taeyeon actually” she said hesitantly. I froze on the spot as thousands of things that could happen to her run through my mind.

“T.. Ta.. Taeyeon? Wh.. Is..Is she ok?”

“Oh! I don’t know. That’s why I called you. She is not answering her phone. You both are in the dorm now right?”

I mentally face palmed.

“uh! I.. mm actually we both went out. I mean not together. She came to m..me . W.. we got to talk about s..stuff”

God! Why I am rambling. Get yourself together Sica

I didn’t know how to tell her or how much to tell her.

“What are you talking about? Talk about stuff? What stuff? Most importantly why you sounds nervous?” She fired question after question like interrogating me. I hate when that happen. Because it means…

Dammit! She noticed

“It’s a long story, Sunny. But go to Cheonggyecheon stream now. I think she is still there”

“Did you just leave her there alone? Are you ing crazy? You are so dead when I get to you”

Before I say anything line went dead.

Did she just hang up on me?

Well, I deserve it I guess

Somehow I felt relieved knowing Sunny will take care of her so I went lied down on bed and listened to music. That was the only way for me to sleep because since Yul left I couldn’t sleep and kept having nightmares. But listening to our songs, specially her voice make me calm and help me to sleep peacefully.

……

I woke up when alarm went off for the 100th time. Ok maybe I am exaggerating. But it did rang few times already.

Argh! I hate my alarm

I searched for it on the night stand and threw it away. Thankfully alarm stopped when it hit the wall and broke.

Ha! Finally. Silence                                                                                         

I don’t know how long I slept after that. Since it’s our vacation and everyone left the dorm is silent. No one was there to bother me. I finally got up when I felt my stomach rumbling and I realized I needed to eat something. I slowly opened the door and closed it behind me while wiping away sleep from my eyes. As I stepped forward I got bumped in to someone.

What the…

“Ya! Don’t you… Soojung?”   

“Unni. I was waiting in front of your room for more than an hour now. Why don’t you answer your phone?” She has her arms across her chest while glaring at me.

“Well, I was sleeping duh” I rolled my eyes and about to walk past her when she stopped me.

“Today you are coming with me. Get ready in 15 minutes”

I can’t remember agreeing to going out today

“Where are we going?”

“Mom and dad arranged a family outing, Unni. You would have known if you answered our calls”

Though I would love to go with my family I already planned to go and meet Yul. I can’t wait for her to come back I have to see her.  

“I have plans for today. Now go away. Shoo I have things to do” I entered the washroom and took a quick bath. I thought Soojung left already, but when I went out I saw her still standing outside my door with my luggage.

She isn’t going to give up now, is she?

Wait. Why she has my luggage

“Ya! Why you packed my clothes. I told you..”

But I was cutoff with her famous icy glare.

Well I know we have same gestures. But let me tell you. Her glare is 100 more scary than mine. I felt shiver run down my spine.

“Will you come or should I drag you in your pajamas?”

I stared at her for a minute to figure out if she is joking but I could see she is 100% serious. I know she would definitely do it without a second thought. She is not afraid to carry a dare even it’s for me. I sighed.

“Ok. Give me few minutes”

Her expression immediately changed and she skipped toward me.

“Now, that wasn’t hard, was it?” She kissed my cheek and hugged me.

I swear she is crazy                                

I got ready within few minutes and didn’t apply lots of make up since I am going with my family. I put on a pink hoody, sunglasses and wore a scarf around my neck covering lower part of my face.

Before I leave the room I check my phone and saw a text message from Sunny.

What happened between you two? She won’t stop crying until I put her to sleep and even then she mumble your name in her sleep. What the hell you have done, JUNG SOOYEON!

Oh oh she is angry. I could tell

I quickly typed a reply.

I am sorry Sunny. I never meant to hurt her.  It’s a long story and I can’t say it over a text message. So please do me a favor and take care of her? I’ll explain everything when I come back. Soojung is taking me somewhere. Otherwise I would have talk with you today. But please. Stay with her ok? Love you. Take care

Reply to that message came when I get in to my car.

OK. But you better explain everything. Take care  

 “Why you are so grumpy today, Unni?”

Soojung asked when she couldn’t take it anymore. Since we got in to the car I didn’t say anything. My mind kept going to back to what happened last night and on top of that I still couldn’t contact Yuri. She isn’t answering her phone.

Dammit! What the hell is wrong with that girl?

I didn’t want to tell her my problems. She is my little sister and I didn’t want her to worry about me. So I lied.

“You are kidnapping me without telling me where we are going and you ask me why I am grumpy, seriously?” I raised an eyebrow.  She quickly looked away.

“Well, we are going on a vacation with mom and dad. You’ll see where when we get there”

“Now that explained everything” I rolled my eyes.

“Just drive to the airport. I’ll tell you then”                                                       

She said for me to hear and mumbled “What’s wrong with her?”

“Wait… we are going to airport? Is that mean we are leaving country? How can you tell me that now Soojung” I shouted.

“It’s not a big deal. We already talked to your manager and arranged everything, Unni. Just don’t be such a baby and drive us, will you” She finally snapped at me. I knew she is getting angry with me for acting like a jerk. So I shut up my mouth and drove. But I was still angry for not telling me earlier.

She knew I am not going to calm down soon, so she put on her headset and leaned back in her seat.

…..

“Ok, now who is going to sit with me?” I asked as soon as we get on the plane.

“Not me. I can’t keep up with her mood Omma. You sit with her” Soojung quickly walked past me and sat with dad.

Guess I am stuck with mom.

Don’t misunderstand me. I love to spend time with her. But I am not in the mood for chit chat.

“I feel like I haven’t talk to you for months, Sooyeon. How are you?”

Omma asked as soon as we settled down and plane took off.

Here it goes

“I am sorry, Omma. I didn’t have time to visit because I was busy. But I am good.  Just tired with promotions”

I said praying she won’t ask for more. But I had no such luck

“Then this is perfect. You can relax and have fun” She grinned. I forced a smile and quickly looked down.

I would rather stay in dorm sleeping or go to meet Yuri

I wanted to say that. But I didn’t because for one that would hurt her feelings and that would lead to lot more questions. My parents don’t know about me and Yul. I could feel my Omma stare at me for few minutes but I still didn’t look at her. Thinking about Yul brought back the memory of our last encounter and I felt my eyes fill with tears again.

Oh no. Not now.

She slowly took my hand and squeezed lightly.

“I hope you know what you are doing. Just take this time to think through everything and make the right decision”

I quickly looked at her surprised but she was already leaning back in her seat and closed her eyes.

Why she said it like that?

It feels like she knows something

…………………………..

“YES!! Finally we are in Paris” Soojung shouted when we were driving to our hotel. My dad hired a car for 3 days. Soojung is the most excited one about our trip because she couldn’t stop smiling. She is leaning out from the window looking at the shops and beautiful sceneries.

“Ya! You are going to fall. Come here” I drag her back and make her sit properly.

“Unniiiii!!! We are coming here for the first time. Let’s enjoy our time here. No grumpy mood ok?”

She said smiling and her eyes sparkling with excitement. She acts like a kid not the Krystal Jung the celebrity. That’s when I decided to forget everything for a moment and enjoy my time here. Beside it’s not right to take out my frustration and sadness from them when they are trying so hard to take care of me. So I nodded my head and pulled her toward me. I kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly.

“Yeah. Let’s do that, Soojung-ah”

When I look up I saw my dad looking at me through rear view mirror. When he saw I me he smiled and mouthed “Thank you”

I never realized a simple gesture could make such a different. But looking at my parent’s and Soojung’s expression I realized that’s all it take to make someone happy. 

 

teaser:

I walked in to the dark hall when suddenly music start playing... I recognized the song immidiately It was "if you are not the one"...

what's going on here

I stopped in my track and looked around to check if anyone is here but I couldn't see anyone. When I was about to turn back suddenly I heard ......... 

 

-------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

How are you all? I guess my updates are getting slow on this story.. I am sorry about that. But I hope you won't abandon it..

Soooo what do you think? I know there isn't any romantic moments here.. It'll come later.. I am keeping all that stuff for next chapters. ha ha Don't worry there will be YulSic moments too.. How can I forget my favourit pairing. NO WAY!!! soo tell me Is it boring? bad? good? Please leave a comment on what you think. Also before I go usual request.. Comment and subsribe if you like the story and UPVOTE if you LOVE it.. ha ha

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYONE WHO COMMENT,SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! I <3 YOU!!!