Chapter 35 : Because you loved me...

Because you loved me

Sica POV

“So what’s your plans for today Sooyeon?” Mom asked when we sat for the breakfast next day.

“I am…”

We are going out mom. Shopping and site seeing” Soojung said interrupting.

Oh god! It’s too early to go out, Soojung. Besides I am sleepy and tired.

“Are we?” I asked glaring at Soojung but she totally ignored me and smirked.

Aish that little..

“Aw! That’s great honey. You should enjoy your stay”

Mom said before I say anything. Seeing how happy she looks I didn’t want to ruin the moment. So I smiled at her and get back to eating.

“Are you not coming mom?”

I asked my mom because I want to hang out with them. I missed my family since I rarely see them.

“No. your dad and I going to hang out. You know explore….” She has a mischievous look that explained more than enough. I quickly interrupted her.

“oh ok mom. I get it”

I soo don’t want to hear about that…

We talked about random stuff and when we finished Soojung quickly excused herself to get ready.

“Unni, we are leaving in 45 minutes” She closed the door before I reply.

“Since when she is so hyper like that. She is almost like…” I stopped myself before I mention Yul and felt sad suddenly.

God! I miss that kkab girl so much

“Just let he be, Sooyeon. She is so happy because we are spending time together. You know she misses you the most” Dad said smiling at me.

“yeah dad” I got up and kissed my parents before leaving to get dress for our fun outing

Wooo! I can’t wait

……

“Do you think this is good, Unni?”

She came out from the dressing room and showed me her latest pick.

“Hmm.. not bad.  But I think the other one suits you better. Also try these on too” I said handing her another pile of clothes.

“But I like thecolor on this one” She whined like usual and pout.

I seriously don’t know how she manage to make new airport fashion as they call it

“Ok… Let’s try that again then. But at least use this skirt? It will look more feminine”

It’s already 4 hours since we left the hotel room and we already have a dozen of bags. But Soojung insist on looking at every shop we pass by as we walk in street. She seriously like a kid on the Christmas day. I didn’t want to ruin her happiness so I tagged along.

“Soojung-ah, I am so tired now”                                                                                              

I asked for the hundredth time and followed her out from the shop.

“I guess this is enough for now. Let’s have lunch and we have few places to visit” She said grinning. She is acting more and more like Yul and Yoona.

I tell you those hyper kids never get tired.

We found a restaurant nearby and ordered our lunch.

“So. What’s up with you these days?” We were having dessert when suddenly Soojung brought up a different topic.

“Mmm.. nothing. Just practicing for our upcoming SM tour” I said without looking at her because I didn’t want to say or think about my problems with Soojung. She came here to enjoy not to comfort me.

“oh? So you are happy these days? No problems?”

Now that’s suspicious

“Why anyone said anything?” I asked raising an eyebrow, daring her to lie.

“Uh no? Who would say something like that? Nonsense” She saying waving her hands while avoiding my eyes.

“Soojung. I know you since you were born. I know when you lie. So who said that?” I said in a firm tone.

“Mmm I may have overheard a conversation between Yuri Unni and Am?”

She met Amber?

“She came to meet Amber and you?” My voice was high. Her eyes widen when I she realized I am getting more upset.

“NO! Am called Yuri Unni… you know they used to hang out right? I think Am asked about you”

“So she has time to answer other’s calls not mine. I guess I am an idiot for hoping her to come back” I muttered and wiped my eyes. I heard Soojung stood up and took her chair. Then she hugged me tightly.

"You wanna talk about it? You know I am here" I wiped my tears and smiled at Soojung.

"No It's ok Soojung. Let's go now"

………………….

After my almost mental break down at lunch, Soojung said we should just forget everything for now and enjoy. So we went to check some beautiful places like Eiffel tower, Paris Disney Land and Notre Dame. We took lots of photos. I even took a video call to Sooyoung and Yoona just to tease them . We showed off the places we went and had fun sharing pics and chatting.

I realized how much I missed having fun like this

We went to places until we were so tired to even walk and sat on a bench in a park.

 Its true travelling is fun, but it’s exhausting as hell too.

That’s when our conversation about Yul start again.

“You know there must be a misunderstand Unni.She loves you a lot. First tell me what happened”

“I.. don’t know Soojung-ah. I .. I am ok. I don’t want to ruin our vacation with my…”

She stopped me in the middle by covering my mouth with her hand.

“You know, shopping and site seeing is not what makes me happy Unni. I am happy as long as I get to spend more time with you. I am not a kid anymore. So I want to be the person whom you can lean on when things get rough. Now, tell me what happened with Yuri Unni”

“She left me Soojung. She doesn’t even want to talk to me” I said and start telling everything that happened.

I have to agree unni. That was ed up” Soojung said while sipping her beer when I finally ended my story.

“Ya! What’s with the language” I glared while slapping her arm.                     

“Oh come on Unni. We are both over 20 years old. Besides you curse like a sailor when you are drunk” She rolled her eyes at me.

“Still. I don’t want to hear you curse.  You are only 21 years old”

“Ok ok back to the topic. She never said you want to break up right? She said to wait for you?”

“That’s true. But she never did. She left dome and I found out she took all her clothes and everything” I feel like pulling out my hair because of the frustration.

“Calm down Unni. Maybe she just need time to think or she is simply enjoying her time with her family. You are just overreacting”

I looked at her with the look “Are you kidding me”

“You think, staying for almost a week without any contact is just normal? Seriously?”

“Mmm you are right. But Unni. I think Yuri unni loves you a lot. She won’t just let you go. You should give her more time”

“That’s what everyone says. How much more I should wait. I am tired Soojung” I whispered and leaned back in the bench.   

“Decision is up to you, Unni. Despite the risk of getting caught by fans and company she loved you and protected you until now. That says a lot”

I just hummed and we stayed silent for next few minutes both of us in our own world. While we are coming back to hotel Soojung got a call from “her Am”. She walked out for privacy but kept looking at me from afar while talking.

What is that all about?

I had to wait for almost 20 minutes until she ended the call. But couldn’t scold her seeing her happy expression. So I let it slide for now.

“Someone looks happy”

But I can’t let go of a chance to now, can I?

And she blushed. I can’t help laugh at her cute expression so I while we went back to hotel. I put my bags away as soon as I get to our suite and was about to enter my room when Soojung called me again.

“Unni, we let’s watch a movie before we meet mom and dad for dinner? Meet me at the cinema in the hotel at 6.15pm”                                  

“Soojung. I am so tired. I don’t know if I’ll can stay awake until then. I was going to have dinner in my room and sleep”

“Please unni.  Just this once?”

She has this cute begging expression that get me all the time

It’s your fault for falling for that Jung

“pleeeeeeease”

Here goes the 2nd attack.. I meant attempt

I sighed.

“OK, I’ll be there”

“Awww! Thanks Unni. Oh and wear that black dress”

“Why I have to wear that when only…”

I was interrupted by the loud sound of the slam of Soojung’s door.

Aish that girl! Seriously

………………….  

I was sitting on the lobby for my sister for more than 10 minutes. She said she’ll be there in a minute when I knocked on her door and it looks like that minute hasn’t come yet. I hate when people are not punctual. Suddenly my phone ran saw my sister is calling me.

“YA! Soojung. How many times do I have to tell you, be on time?”

I answered the call without greeting.

What? I was angry

“Unni, I.. I don’t think I can come right now. Manager Oppa just called me to set a quick meeting to discuess… uh about something. You should go and wait for me. I’ll be there in uh.. mmm 10 minutes”

“Soo…” She ended the call before I say anything.

Really? Why I am doing this again?

I walked to the cinema alone and found a doorman at the hall entrance. He smiled and opened the door for me and I thanked before go in. but I stopped in my tracks as soon as I entered because it was pitch black the inside. I didn’t know what to do and couldn’t even find the door to go back because that man closed the door.

Wait. Is someone trying to kidnap me?

Oh god! I am too young to die

I blindly look around trying to find the way when suddenly a video start to play in the wide screen. I quickly turned to it and froze when I saw what’s in the screen.

What in the world...

The song "Because you loved me" by Celine Dion start to play when a picture of my sitting on the floor of our practice room came to view. I was leaning back against the wall while listening to music while my eyes are closed. There was a caption in the bottom “I met this angel in a most unexpected way”

Woah! Who is doing this?

A crazy starlker maybe?

I was impressed and touched but was scared as hell too

But before I could do anything the video changed in to a short video without sound. It was me holding hand with someone while we are walking. Someone I knew very well.

It’s…. her

There was a caption.

“Although she had a cold and distance personality, I fall in love with her the moment I get to know the real her. I still remember the warmth that spread through my heart when I hold her hand for the first time”

Oh god! Is she here? How did she? why...

I looked around to see if I can find her. But the hall is dark except for the light illuminating from the screen. Again the picture changed.

Now it was me and her at our dome. I was snuggled in to her while she was holding me. We were both sleeping.                                             

“The moment she became mine was the moment I realized the meaning of always and forever. Because that’s how I planned to love her”

I couldn’t help but cry seeing the picture of us together. Still I was waiting for her to come. Just as the scene of video changed I felt pair of arms wrap around my waist. But the surprising things was I wasn’t scared because I exactly who that is.

The last photo was also me and her. She was kissing my forehead while she was holding me. We both have our eyes closed while a small content smile on our faces. It was taken when we were in LA. It was the last date and the time we spend together before all these problems.

The caption was:

“I wish I could stop time like this photograph. Because then I could stay in your arms like this forever and say how much I love you, Jessica Sooyeon Jung”

She whispered the last caption in my ear before the video stopped and lights . She let go of me and I turned toward her.

"Yul" I whispered when I saw the most precious person to me, Kwon Yuri. 
 

-------------------------------------------

Heeeeey guys,

How was that? he he I know I wait a long to update. but you know me. But I am still glad you all wait patiently and still give your comments just like when we started. Love you guys!!! <3 

So, I have an announcement to make. I said it to some readers but I want to say officially now. I am going to end this story in one or two chapters. I feel like I am just dragging this on. So let's end this when still it has quality :D 

soooooooooo what do you think? It's back to YULSIC huh? JUst like I told you before... he he let's wait for next chapter and see what Yul's plans.. he he thank you so much for subscribing and commenting guys. I really trully appriciate it.. and FOR UPVOTERS!! YOU ARE THE BEST~~ JJANG!!

so please leave a comment on what do you think. Good or bad... and subscribe if you like the story and upvote if you LOVE it.. see you soon....