Chapter 33 : Make you feel my love

Because you loved me

A/N : This chapter is about TaengSic.. 

Taeyeon POV

I was standing in the middle of stage alone. The whole arena was dark except the spotlight that focused on me. I can only see the figures of the people standing in front of me holding banners and pink glow sticks. Some were holding banners while others making a shape out of glow sticks.

It must be fans right?

 “Hello, I am Taeyeon of Girls Generation” I smiled and waved at them. That’s when a small murmur started from fans and gradually grew in to a chant.

Aah! They are cheering for you, Taeyeon

You must be proud

But why I can’t see their faces and what’s written on the banners. Surprisingly I can’t understand what they are chanting even its loud.

As the chant grow louder and louder I prepared to sing. I took a deep breath and was about to sing when I heard the sound of series of lights turn on lighting up a pathway from stage to exit. I don’t know how I can hear that clearly despite my fan’s loud cheering.

Oh someone is there?

When I look up I saw someone walk toward me but still I couldn’t see her face because lights are too bright. But more she walks closer more my vision become clear. When I looked around frantically I realized what it is all about.

It’s not fans that were in front of me, it was Yuri. All were exact copy of Yuri and there was only one word written in the banner. It was “traitor”.

I froze on the stop not understanding what’s happening and my grip on the microphone tighten as I was trying to pull myself together. I only snap out of it when I felt someone’s presence near me. When I looked up I saw the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen in my life. She was wearing a white dress and her blonde wavy hair was falling over her right shoulder. I stared at her beautiful eyes that always make my heart skip a beat.

“Sooyeon?”

A/N : Imagine her like this 

The sound of fan chanting and everything else seems disappeared when I saw a small smile spread across her face.

“yes. It’s me. The person who you say you love yet hurt the most”

I was caught off guard with what she said and it felt like a slap to my face. Suddenly that magical moment between us disappeared and I was thrown back to reality. Now I can clearly hear that they chant traitor.

“What? Why I am a traitor when I am just trying fight for my love?” I muttered as I covered my ears with my hands, trying to drown out the loud chanting but failing miserably.

“Hurting the person you love and take away the most precious thing to her, isn’t love, Taeyeon. It’s called selfishness”

I couldn’t look at her anymore, so I looked down. I know what she said is true but I was too stubborn to admit it. She isn’t shouting or scolding me. Her voice is calm but there is a hint of disappointment laced in to it. For the first time since I decided to fight for Sooyeon I felt ashamed and guilt.

I decided to ask for her forgiveness and make things right but my eyes widen and I gasped loudly when I saw her. There is blood in her clothes around her chest area. It’s like she got stabbed or shot but there isn’t a wound. The most surprising thing was, she was still smiling and staring at me innocently.

What the hell has happened?

How and when she got hurt?

Who did that?

Please god! Don’t let her die

Thousands of questions were running in my mind as I stepped forward to hold her but suddenly she step back and once again my vision blurred.

No no .. please not again.

Not now

I don’t know if I was screaming loudly or in my head as I tried to follow her. But her figure once again disappeared slowly but I clearly heard what she said in the end.

“Do the right thing, Taeyeon”

…………..

“Nooooo” I woke up shouting because of the nightmare I had. My body is covered in sweat and tears fall down. I took deep breath and tried to forget the moments of that nightmare as I tried to calm myself.

It felt too real. I can still remember her face and her voice clearly.

After few minutes I went to kitchen to take a glass of water. Since I didn’t feel sleepy I took a can of beers from the refrigerator and sat in the living room. As I sip my beer my mind went back to the nightmare I had few minutes ago.

Why I saw dreamt something like that?

Is it really wrong trying to get Sooyeon?

It’s like my subconscious telling me not to go with my plan. But still I didn’t know it was just a silly dream or shout I really take it seriously. The only thing that worries me is the image of Sooyeon in those bloody clothes. I shook my head trying to get rid of those images but her gentle voice and her face keep repeating in my head. I leaned back in the sofa and closed my eyes when I head a door opened. 

Huh? Who is staying up late?

I know other members went home since company gave us a holiday for a week. No one should be here except….

Sooyeon?

I saw Sooyeon came out from her room and walk toward the main door with a bag in her hand. She was wearing a trouser, gray hoody and covering half of her face with a mask. I knew she didn’t see me because I was sitting in the dark.

Where is she going out in the midnight and alone?

 

Jessica POV

I couldn’t sleep since the day Yuri left the dorm and refused to come out from my room. Even if I fall asleep I wake up because of nightmares. Today I tried to sleep again but when I couldn’t I decided to go out. I was sitting at Cheonggyecheon stream while listening to music and thinking.

Is she really going to forget me?

Then why she told me to wait?

I am so confused about her behavior but I couldn’t help but feel hopeful since she told me to wait.

She won’t tell me if she is planning to break up with me right?

I sighed and took my phone out. But when I dialed her number she won’t answer. She never answered her phone since she left the dorm. I wiped tears with the back of my hand but I couldn’t stop crying as memories of us keep coming back to me. I miss her so much.

Suddenly I felt someone sit beside me and handed me a tissue. I was startled and quickly looked at the person beside me because I didn’t want anyone else to see me like this. There will be a scandal if they or reporters find me crying at the midnight at Cheonggyecheon. But I was more surprised to see Taeyeon sitting beside me.

“Don’t worry. It’s me” She said not looking at me. I just hummed and wiped my tears with the tissue.

“What are you doing sitting here in this cold weather, Sooyeon?” She asked after few minutes of Silence.

Should I tell her truth?

“I… I couldn’t sleep for past few days actually. I just wanted to have fresh air. What about you?”

“me too” she mumbled.

“ huh?”

“I couldn’t sleep too”

I didn’t know what to say so I stayed silent. We didn’t talk for new few minutes but surprisingly it is not awkward. Maybe because we spent years together and know each other well. She leaned back and lies down on the floor and put her hand behind her head as. Since it’s too cold and a weekday there wasn’t people around us.

“Do you know one of the things I regret the most is the moment I walked away from you that day” She said looking at the sky.

“I should have asked you out or let you confess that day. But I let my insecurities overcome my love for you”

“So you did love me back then” I asked her.

How many times I cried thinking she doesn’t love me. I smiled at the thought.

I feel like tonight we can finally talk it out calmly.

Before I let her go, I needed to let her explain. She deserves that.

“yes. I didn’t know it at that time or I choose to ignore because I was too scared of others opinion. I was training to be an idol what will happen if the news gets out .I’ll have to leave even before I start my career as a singer. I thought and debate for days on what to do. In the end I decided to sacrifices one more thing. That was you”

“Hmm. I think I can understand why you did it. But you do know I knew that too right? Yet I was willing to take that risk?”  I decided to tell everything honestly too. I needed her to understand why I decided to move on and why I didn’t want to let go if Yul.

“I know. I am not brave like you, Sooyeon. I never was and I’ll never be” She glanced at me and smiled.

“Yeah. But I want to know why now? You had a chance when we were training as GG and even after we debut. But why you confess again after 4 years. What made you do it?”

Her smile faltered and she looked away again.

“You told me to stay away from you the moment they announced us as GG. I thought you actually moved on because you were really cold. We were about to debut after years of practice and I thought if I confess again and we couldn’t make it, it will affect our group. I was too engrossed in becoming an idol that I didn’t want to let anything ruin it. But seeing you every day was the worst punishment for me. I knew I was wrong once again. I was deeply in love with you. But I was too late when I realized that because Yuri was already making a move. When I looked from far you looked genuinely happy after years because of her. You don’t know how much I envied Yuri because she makes you smile effortlessly. One day I left the practice room because I couldn’t take it anymore. I was hiding in vocal training room when Fany came to me. We became close when I confided her with my secrets. Even though I was in love with someone else she never left me and waited patiently. So I thought it’s best for both of us if I moved on. I thought I finally found my happiness”

She stopped talking as she was lost in her thoughts. She looked sad when she talked about Fany. Despite what she says, I know she love Fany too. It might not be strong but I know she does care and love her.  I waited for her to talk again.

“Everything changed when I saw you that day curl up in a ball, crying when you though Yuri left you for Minho. I sat beside you while you hugged me tightly and cried. Can you remember Sooyeon?”

I was suprised by her answer. 

I never thought that was the reason why she fall for me again

It’s true we get to spend more time together but I never thought she misunderstand it

I nodded head. She smiled but it didn’t reach her eyes. She is just trying to show that she is fine.

 “At first I was convinced myself I am just comforting a friend. But soon it became a habit and before I knew I was looking forward to our late night chat. It was just like old times, wasn’t it?”

She took my hand slowly and intertwined our fingers.  

“I finally accepted it when you went on date and didn’t come back at LA. I was scared to death that day. That’s when I realized I never stopped loving you. I tried everything to forget and convinced it’s not love”

She sits up and turned to me.

Why I have a bad feeling about this

“I… I don’t know. I never thought” I was stuttering like an idiot and forgot what to say when she looked deep in to my eyes.  Her gaze was intense and it held so many emotions that I felt myself blushing and my heart skip a beat when she leaned forward.

“Taeyeon” I whispered trying to stop her from doing whatever she is planning to do. She stopped but she was so close that I can feel her breath on my face and our lips almost touching.

“shh.. Please let me be this once ok?”

She didn’t wait for a reply as she slowly leaned forward and closed the gap between us. She didn’t deepen the kiss.

I didn’t know what came over me. But the moment she lips touched mine I felt my body heat up and heart race. I put my arm around her shoulder and caress her nape. She gasped and s her arms around my waist pulling me to her. I couldn’t think of anything else except her hands, lips and her scent. She was acting bolder and was asking permission to deepen the kiss when suddenly reality hit me in the face knocking me back to my senses.

What are you doing Jessica Jung?

I immediately pushed her away and stood up. She stood up with me and turned me to face her.

“oh god! What I just did. Why..” I can feel tears swell up in my eyes and I felt disgusting for cheating on Yul.

“Now, before you make decisions and feel guilt and blame yourself stop for a minute, Sooyeon”

“I.. don’t know what came over me. God! I just betrayed Yul. I cheated on her” I was mumbling and trying to make sense out of the situation when I felt Taeyeon grabbed my shoulders.

“Listen to me, Sooyeon. Stop for a minute. You didn’t cheat on anyone”

I looked at her bewilderedly.

Is she serious?

“Look. First of all tell me why you reciprocate. You could pushed me away right?”

I looked away when I saw she looked hopeful because I kissed her back.

“It was wrong, Taeyeon. I love her. I.. I can’t”

“Tell me you didn’t feel anything and I’ll back down. I want to hear it”

I took a deep breath to calm myself and looked at her face steadily.

“It’s not about what I felt, Taeyeon. I was confused and it happened in the spur in the moment”

“But you still didn’t answer my question, Sooyeon. Didn’t your heartbeat race when I kissed you? Tell me you don’t have feelings for me directly and I’ll stop” She was crying and her lips tremble and tears fall down freely now.

You do like her, don’t you?

But that’s not enough. I love Yul.

As I closed my eyes I saw moments of Yul and I spent together vividly, her loving gaze when she looked at me or makes love to me and her smile. The way she holds my hand or snuggles to me until I fall sleep.

That few seconds were enough to make my decision.

“I am sorry if I gave you hope, Taeyeon. If I haven’t met Yul and fall for her I would accept you in a heartbeat. But I am in love with her. I really do. I am thankful for staying with me when I was sad and everything you’ve done for me and loving me. But I am sorry I can’t accept your love”

She withdrew her hands from my shoulder as she looked away and her shoulders were shaking because she is crying. She looked completely defeated and I can tell she was hurt a lot by what I told her. But I have to make it clear before I hurt her more. She sat on the floor again and covered her face with her hands.

“Taeyeon” I kneeled in front of her and was about to take her hand when she whispered.

“Can you please leave? I want to be alone”  She put her head on her knees and start sobbing. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------->

Hey guys,

after a a loooooong time huh? he he I was a bit busy and couldn't think how to write this chapter too.. So this is ONLY taengSic. I thought Tae needs a chance to confess her feelings.. Sooo it's settled now.. There won't be TaengSic anymore.. but what about Yul? she is completely ignoring Sica right? let's see what's going to happen with YulSic..

sooo tell me what you  think. Good ??? bad??? boring??? wrote too much?? it could be anything. please leave a comment . I LOVE to hear your ideas..THANK YOU FOR ALL READERS (NEW FRIENDS + OLD FRIENDS + SILENT READERS).. love ya guys!  

and finally.. comment and subscribe if you like this story and upvote if you LOVE it :D same old huh? :P see you later guys... take care