Chapter 19: When friends become enemies... II

Because you loved me

Yuri POV

I went straight to Sica’s room after talking with Krystal. She didn’t follow me. I think she decided to give us privacy. I stopped in front of her room, but couldn’t knock.

You came here so many times before Yuri-ah. You never knock.

But that’s before all this happened. I don’t even know if she is ready to see me now.

But you don’t have time to think. Just opened the damn door and talk to her.

I took a deep breath and knocked. But there isn’t an answer.

See? It’s clear. She doesn’t want to see me.

She doesn’t know that you are here. She must be sleeping. Just go inside.

I slowly opened the door and looked inside.

Huh? Krystal said she didn’t come out from the room since that day.

So where is she?

I walked inside and looked around. The room was empty.

She must be in the bathroom. I’ll wait outside.

I went downstairs and met Sica’s mom in the kitchen. She hugged me tightly and kissed me on the cheek. Another good thing of having 9 members is all of our parents think of us as their own children and take care of us. When we are free all members gather at one member’s home and relax. Since we have 9 members it’s so fun to stay in different places.

“yuri-ah, how are you dear? I haven’t see you lately”

“Hello Aunty, I am fine. I just came to meet Sica”

“I am glad you came today Yuri-ah. Stay for dinner, ok? So did you talk with Sica?”

So she didn’t say anything about us.

I still have time to talk with her

“No Aunty. She isn’t in the room”

“huh that’s strange. I was sleeping when I went an hour ago”

“She must have went to bathroom or something. I’ll wait” I smiled at her.

“Why don’t you wait in her room. I’ll bring something to you two”

I went to Sica’s room to wait for her. Even after 15 minutes she didn’t come. So I was about to go to find her I saw her phone on the table and it’s ringing. We normally check each other’s messages. But I don’t know if I should do it now.

You two are not together now, Yuri-ah

Yeah, I know.. but

Then I saw a familiar name as caller’s ID.

He talks with Sica?

So what? He is just a friend.

Are you kidding me? He always tries to get close to Sica. He likes her.

So you are going to read the message?

Technically we didn’t break up yet. So I can read it.

Excuses

I took her phone and opened the message.

Hey Sica-ah, are you ok now? Want to hang out again? Take care <3

That bustard.  How the hell he knows about us?

Isn’t that obvious? Sica must have told him

Ok this is it. I need to find that jerk and kill him. He is trying to use this to get close to her.

You don’t know that

I am getting angry by minute. I throw the phone to the table and went to find her. But she wasn’t at home.

Seriously?  here I was trying to save our relationship by sacrificing my career and she is going out with Donghae?

When I knew she wasn’t at home I talked to Krystal and went back to the van. I was angry and sad at the same time, so I didn’t reply when Manager Oppa asked me what happened. After few minutes he gave up asking questions and drove in silence.

Where did she go without her phone? Maybe she went to SM?

Why did she …..

Oh no! Did Sooman call her too?

I quickly turn to Manager Oppa.

“Oppa, turn the vehicle. I want to go to SM now. Hurry” I shouted.

“what? Why? What happened? ” He was startled.

“Just go Oppa. I want to know something” I said angrily. I think he understood something is wrong because he drove to SM fast.

 

Jessica POV

I was sitting in my car thinking for past 20 minutes.

I knew she love me so much. But I never thought she is going to sacrifices her career and dream for me.

I shouldn’t have doubt her love

I don’t deserve to be her girlfriend

Flashback

“Yuri? What happened to her? Tell me? I thought she was with you”

I didn’t realize I was shouting and crying at the moment. But Seohyun’s eyes widen suddenly and looked down. That’s when I knew I am gripping her hand so tightly. I quickly let her go.

 “Calm down Unni. She isn’t hurt.  We were with her in the morning. Then she had a meeting with Sooman and after than she went out to meet a friend.  We thought she is with you. But we couldn’t contact her now”

“Did you call her? How the hell no one knows where she is? You should have ask her”

“We are not her baby sitter Unni. You are her girlfriend. Shouldn’t you the one to take care of her when she is trying to keep your relationship even sacrificing everything? Instead you act like a stupid jealous girlfriend and hurt her more”

I was taken aback by her sudden outburst. Seohyun never get angry like that before or never talk to her Unnies like that.

What’s with her?

Why she… wait…

“What do you mean by Yuri is trying to keep your relationship even sacrificing everything?”

She looked away for a moment and turned her back to me.

“What do you mean Seohyun?”  

Is she hiding something from me?

What happened to Yuri?

“Uh… I shouldn’t tell you that. It’s …”

“Tell me now Seohyun or I’ll go find myself” I am getting angry by minute.

“I heard it from Sunny Unni. Sooman knew about you two and threaten Yuri…”

End of flashback

 

I can’t even remember how I came to the car and couldn’t stop thinking about what Seo said.

 Even after everything I did to her, she is willing to sacrifices everything for me.

Suddenly I was startled by the knocking sound on my car window.  I quickly turned around to see Donghae Oppa looking at me smiling.

I wiped my tears and opened the door.

“Oppa. What are you doing here?” I said trying to smile.

“Hey Sica. I came for practices and saw your car. But I was calling you for past 5 minutes. Are you ok?” He looked concern.

“Yeah Oppa. Just busy with work and you know spacing out is my specialty” I winked to show that I am joking.

“Yeah I know that so well” He ruffled my hair and smirked.

I replied with a merong (sticking out tongue, teasing) and both end up laughing.

 

Teaser for next chapter:

As soon as manager Oppa stopped the vehicle I got out and ran towards the SM building. But at the end of parking lot I saw a familiar vehicle parked.

So my guess is right. She is here...

But before I turned around to enter the building I saw someone is near her car.

Thank god! She didn’t go inside yet. I still have time.

I smiled widely and walked toward her to talk to her. When I got closer I saw she was with someone else. I stopped dead in my track when I recognize the man Sica is talking.

.........................

"what are you doing with him Sica?"

"It's not what you think"

.........................

"Yuri- ah, I thought about this us a lot in past few days and realized ....." 

.....................

 

..............................................................

 

Hey guys,

What do you think of this chapter  and the teaser? :D I wanted to make things interesting.. what do you think will happen huh?

There are  lot more happy and sad moments to come...just like what we go through these days as sones... :)  This is not the end .....

and totally irrelevant but an IMPORTANT QUESTION .... DID YOU SEE TOKYO DOME? I LOVE EVERY MOMENT  :) 

give me your comments and idea ... and for new readers please subscribe too :) see you next time