Chapter 29: I loved you... but not anymore

Because you loved me

Yuri POV

“What the hell is going on here?”

That’s…  Sica’s voice.

I quickly turned to the door to see Sica glaring at us.

“Why you are grabbing her collar, Kwon Yuri?  Let her go” She said in the same cold tone.

She doesn’t care about me. Only see Taeyeon huh?

 “Oh! You are already taking your precious first love’s side?” I snapped at Jessica.

“What?”

“Don’t act like an angel now. Taeyeon told me everything” I saw she throw a quick glare at Taeyeon and turned to me.

“I ..I don’t know what you are talking about”

“Really? Let me explain then. You loved Taeyeon and almost confessed but she knew that and avoided you. Is that clear enough or should I say more?” I said sarcastically.

She was shocked and then looked away.

“Now you know what happened here right? I just wanted to know when you were planning to tell me. WHY DID YOU HIDE THAT SICA?” I shout in her face.

“I… I” She can’t even talk properly.

“Oh you don’t have anything to say, do you?” I felt so angry but more than that I felt sad knowing the person I love the most hide something like this from me. I am not sad because she loved Taeyeon because it can happen. I mean I can’t be her first love. But hiding this meant she didn’t trust me enough or she still has feelings for her.

“Yuri, don’t shout at her. It’s my fault. She didn’t…”

“Don’t you dare interrupt when I talk to my girlfriend Kim Taeyeon. Stay out of this” I quickly turned to her and glared. 

"So at least tell me Sica. Did you even love me once or is that all lies?”

I am dreading to hear her answer but I have to do it if I want to really move on. So I closed my eyes and waited.

“I.. Yuri I never meant to hurt you”

Oh it’s not Yul anymore

How can someone change so quickly?

“That’s not what I asked Jessica. It’s either you don’t trust me enough or you still have feelings for her. What is the ing reason?” I clenched my hands together. She flinched away hearing my loud voice. Her lips trembled and tears gathered in her eyes.

I hate to see her like that. Even more when I know it’s my fault. But it hurt me too much to care.

“I am sorry, Yul” she walked toward me when I signaled her to stop with my hand.

 “You already hurt me with this Sica. I get it now. You two love each other and I am just a stupid girl to love you and believe all those lies. You know what. I can’t take this anymore.  I… I have to go” Without waiting for any reply I walked past Sica to the living room in the hotel. I wiped my tears and walked toward the door when I felt someone took my hand.

“Yuri? What’s the problem?”  Seohyun asked slowly. She gazes at me, eyebrows knitted together and concern all over her face. I quickly wiped my tears.

“It’s.. It’s nothing Seo” I smiled at her to show I am fine. But who I am kidding. This is Seohyun. She is the most observant person in our group.

“Tell that to someone else. I know you, Yuri. Now tell me what’s wrong”

“I … I can’t take it anymore, Seo. She loves T….Taeyeon” before I stop myself a sob escape and tears start fall down my cheeks.

Her eyes widen and looked at me for a minute like she can’t understand that. Then like she came to a decision she quickly pulled me toward her and hugged.

“Shhh.. Everything is going to be ok” She caressed my hair. The pain is too much to bear so I hugged her back tightly and clenched her shirt in my hands.

“I can’t stay here anymore, Seo. Please take me away”

She pulled back and looked at me for a minute. Then nodded her head.

“Let’s go, Yuri” She grabbed my hand and walked out of the hotel suit.

...................................................................................

Sica POV

When Yuri walked out of the room I felt like I lose her again. I wanted to follow. I want to explain.

you are a ing idiot to let her go like that Sica.

No. Please god, not again.

I quickly walked toward the door and grab the doorknob when I felt someone back hug me.

“Sooyeon. Let her be.  She'll get over it” She whispered in my eyes and hugged me tightly so I can’t leave. I sighed.

How I wish she did this at that time

But I don’t feel the same warmth and love anymore.

Because it’s all belong to a certain tan skinned girl who captured my heart and made me feel alive.

“Taeyeon, please let me go”

“No. I won’t lose you again. I was stupid to let you go once, but not anymore” She muttered and I know she is crying because my shoulder is wet with her tears.

I slowly took her hands removed it from my waist and stepped out.

“Taeyeon, it’s too late now. It’s true I loved you and I will never forget you as my first love. But Yuri is my present and future. She loves me so much to the point even to sacrifices her dream of becoming an idol. You know that very well. And I love her same. I can do and will do anything for her. So please let me go. You already have Tiffany. She loves you so much”

“But.. Sooyeon. Please give me a chance. I will do anything. I love you” She is almost begging now and I hate to see her sad like this. This is not the Kim Taeyeon, the tough kid leader that sones see every day. She is so vulnerable and scared. She fell down on her knees like she don’t have energy to stand up anymore. I crouched and grabbed her shoulders to pull her up. I walked her to the bed and made her sit.

“I am sorry, Taeyeon. Please don’t be sad.” I leaned to her and kissed her forehead. She is sobbed loudly and covered her face with her hands. I walked out of the door to find Yuri.

I have to make everything right

I just hope she’ll let me do it.

-------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

O.O am I updating everyday? ha ah I can't help I am full of ideas these days... :D and to tell you the truth, I am doing this to distract myself from a problem I have. Writing makes me forget everything... :)  

Sooooooooooo what do you think???? so we know Sica still loves Yul. but what will happen to Yul? She went with Seo. This is the best chance for Seo right? o.O  Will she take it? Hmmmmmmm let's see what will happen..  I am not ready to to write their "break up" moment.. That's all I can say for now. It doesn't mean I will break them up too. 

I am confused myself... *sigh* sorry, please forgive this author for rambling and for short chapter... 

Finally, leave a comment on what you think and I LOVE all your ideas. I really like when you comment and that's what inspire me to write.. also my soshi.

and subscribe if you like this story and upvote if you LOVE it.. ha ha see you soon....