Blackmail

What Once Was Lost...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Eunhyuk finally went to bed late into the night and tossed and turned.  Finally Donghae yawned from beside him and wrapped his arm around him.  “What’s wrong?”

            “That prick, like always.  I can’t do anything right.  Ever.   Even when I try to.  And he’s got a whole ing list written out for me already for tomorrow.  I may resort to poisoning him.”

            “Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?”

            “Well, if you want to poison him for me...”

            “How about something legal?”

            “Tie him up and gag him?”

            “You could tie me up?” Donghae suggested, sneaking his hand under the covers.

            Eunhyuk sighed in contentment as Donghae slipped his hand into his pants.  It didn’t take very long before his horrible day was long forgotten.  Unfortunately, it proved to be short-lived as Eunhyuk woke at the crack of dawn to start attending to the princess.  Although the man himself never woke before noon, he expected his laundry washed, dried, ironed and hanging in the closet for him when he did wake.  So, Eunhyuk was forced to quietly enter the man’s bedroom and go about this business without stirring the picky man.  And God forbid he accidentally wakes up!  Heechul was bad enough when he did get sleep; he was intolerable when tired and moody.

            Eunhyuk tread light-footed to Heechul’s room and paused at the door, pressing his head against the door to make sure that he didn’t hear any noise within.  He once walked in while Heechul was on the phone and received an earful for eavesdropping.   When he heard nothing, he proceeded to slowly open the door.  He snuck inside and let his eyes adjust to the darkness.  The sun was just beginning to rise and only faint light entered through gaps in the pulled curtains.  Once he could see well enough, he began to gather the clothing spewed along the floor, flabbergasted by the amount of clothing changes he’d gone through in one day.  Then he picked up a small, silky item and held it up curiously.  It looked like a pair of red .  He took a closer look.  They were red !  Was Heechul back to secretly cross-dressing like he had when he was younger? 

            Eunhyuk finally turned his head to look over the eccentric actor when his eyes finally absorbed the sight before him.  Heechul.  Ahra.  Entangled and seemingly in bed together.  When Eunhyuk got over his initial shock, a wide smile spread across his face.  All these years of being bullied and worked to death had led to this one perfect moment.  Eunhyuk pulled his cellphone out of his back pocket and took aim.  He took a picture and then moved closer to the window and drew back the curtain to let the light fall onto the sleeping pair.  He took several more, his phone making a clicking sound each time until it finally woke Heechul and he began to open his eyes.  He blinked repeatedly and looked at Eunhyuk, clearly confused.  Eunhyuk finished punching buttons on the phone and then turned it so that Heechul would see what picture it contained.

            Heechul’s eyes went wide.  In a flash, Heechul jumped out of the bed and followed the running servant out of his bedroom and down the hall, grasping for his shoulder and spinning him around to face him.  The actor pushed the servant into the wall hard, his hand on the servant’s throat but Eunhyuk just smiled at him.

            “Give me your phone!”

            Eunhyuk shook his head.  “Even if I did, I already sent them off to Donghae and my email, so I don’t have the only copies.”

            “I demand that you erase them,” he ordered the servant, pathetically standing in the hallway in the buff. 

            “I don’t think you are in the position to order me around anymore, Heechul.”

            Heechul intensely stared into Eunhyuk’s eyes for a moment but must have seen something that made him back off for once, because he eventually released Eunhyuk and stepped away.

            “What do you want?”

            “It’s more like, what don’t I want,” he informed Heechul.  “I don’t want to get up early anymore, I don’t want to walk on eggshells around you, I don’t want to be accused of taking your every time you misplace something, and I sure as hell don’t want to wait on you hand and foot anymore!”

            “Fine,” Heechul quickly agreed.  “But you can’t tell anyone.  Ever.”

            “We shall see how well you keep your end of the bargain.  I may need help cleaning around the house a bit too,” he informed the actor.

            “And that won’t look suspicious?  Kyuh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter