Chapter 30

Fifty Shades of Pink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I own you. You will not say no to me.”

“I don’t want to kiss her. How can you make me? Especially after what we’ve done.”

“Humans.” Ms Pink shakes her head. “Always over thinking things.”

Every word of hers stings. “Does it mean nothing to you?” I ask, my heart beginning to burn.

Ms Pink hauls me up by my arms to eye level. “I am a vampire. A princess vampire. My heart doesn’t beat like yours.”

“Are you saying you don’t care if I kiss Yuri?”

“Yuri can and will take it from you.”

“What is she going to take from me?”

“Your energy.” Ms Pink pushes her nose against my neck and drags it up to my jaw. “The energy you amass when you’re aroused.”

“If I’m yours, why would you share me with anybody else,” I say, trying not to react to Ms Pink’s touches.

“You possess the energy Yuri needs. She will take what she needs from you. I am not sharing but I will not be selfish either.”

I shake my head. “I can’t understand how you vampires think. This sounds like betrayal to me.”

Ms Pink spins me around and pushes me up against the wall—the same wall she held Yuri against. A hard hand lands on my behind and Ms Pink sinks her teeth into my shoulder, testing my skin. “You place too much heart in the mere meeting of flesh for a greater purpose. It means nothing to Yuri and I. It doesn’t have to mean anything to you.”

Despite my reluctance to accept the ways of said vampire and succubus, my toes are curling in my shoes as Ms Pink sticks her hand under my top and caresses the underside of my s with her thumbs. This isn’t fair. I’m severely outmatched in physical prowess and the very person who has professed to own and protect me is not planning on stopping said succubus from having her way with me. Then it occurs to me that Ms Pink has also given my blood to Yoona with little deliberation. What if this energy transfer is just like that to her? The mode of transfer is but a mode, right?

“Will you stay with me when Yuri takes my energy?”

“Yes.”

“You will watch over me?”

“I watch over everything that belongs to me.”

This isn’t what I want to hear. Does Ms Pink have no feelings for me at all? My heart sinks at the thought.

Am I the only one who is beginning to care right now?

Ms Pink presses up against me, distracting me from my thoughts.

You are the only claim who has ever resisted me. You are the only claim I’ve ever had to persuade and gain permission from. This is more from me to you. Take it.

Take and not receive?

Take it.

Ms Pink sweeps my hair aside and kisses up and down my neck. Oh God. She knows exactly where to aim for. I am falling for her kisses.

Will you give Yuri your energy?

That was a question. Ms Pink is asking me for my permission. She said she’s never had to put up with resistance. She’s never had to ask for permission. Yet, here she is, asking me. Come to think of it, she asked me before our first oxytocin infusion happened too. Ms Pink is strange. I can’t understand how she thinks but I know I can trust her.

“I will if you stay and watch over me not because I’m yours but because you want to keep me safe.”

“Yuri will not harm you.”

“I don’t mean that.” With a shake my head, I sigh. This is going to be harder than anything I’ve ever said. “I just wish you would stay because you care for me.”

Arms tighten around my body, fingers squeezing around my s and hips push hard into mine after I make my request.

The crippling human emotion is what you’re asking of me. I cannot promise it. But I will search for it once more.

This is all I need to hear. This is good enough. I put my hands over hers and push back into her body, closing my eyes to relish the physical sensations between us.

Then I will give Yuri my energy. But I won’t let her touch my lips. She’ll have to find some other way to take it.

A little giggle, launched into the back of my neck, grows into a chuckle, then a laugh. Ms Pink throws back her head and laughs. “That is a challenge Yuri will be more than happy to take on.” She sits me back down on the couch and fluffs up the cushions, placing them on the side. “Lie down,” she orders. I put my head on the cushion and lie across the couch on my back.

“Ms Pink, I’m nervous.”

Ms Pink my cheek and sweeps my fringe out of my eyes. “Don’t worry. It won’t hurt.”

There and then, I decide that Ms Pink desperately needs a crash course to learn how to instil confidence in others. Telling me it’s not going to hurt really isn’t doing anything to calm me down. Ms Pink leans over me and kisses me long and hard. When she finally pulls away, my toes are curled to their limit and my breaths are short and irregular.

“Yuri.”

The door opens and in steps the succubus in question. Her choice of fashion makes a lot more sense now that I know the nature of her character.

“Is she all ready to be plucked?”

“She’s ready. On one condition.”

Yuri snorts and shifts her weight from her left to right. “I don’t put out conditions when I help you, Tiffany.”

“Humour me. This should be fun.”

“Really.”

“Taeyeon will give

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter