Chapter 15

Fifty Shades of Pink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her hand grips my wrist and I am dragged across the hallway and into an empty classroom. Wait—what?

“M-Ms Pink—”

“Shut up.” She slams the door shut and wedges a chair under the handle. Then, she points at the professor’s desk. “Go. Stand by the desk.”

I can’t believe this is really happening. But I walk to the desk as I am told. Better to walk than be dragged, right? I get to the desk and stand there, waiting.

“Put your bag down.”

Is she really going to spank me right here and now? The answer seems to be yes. How do I feel about it? I don’t know. With my bag on the floor, I look at Ms Pink, wondering how she managed to recover from my blood. Seo must have been right about freezing her.

“Bend over the desk.”

“I-I…C-Could we go—”

Ms Pink’s eyes flash a ferocious pink and I bend over the desk, putting my arms out to keep my face from the desk’s surface. With my head turned to Ms Pink, I can see her stalking towards me, like a tiger advancing upon its prize. Oh God. It’s a mix of emotions for me. I mean, she looks so hot in her pink leather coat and her hair is just salon-perfect and her eyes enthral but why am I bending over the desk like this? Why am I waiting for her to do what she promised, meek like a shy lamb?

I tense when her hand is on my hip. I can see her waist as she stands to my side. Darn it. Even her waist is enticing me, peeking out from her mid-drift baring tank top. The skin of her waist is fair and smooth and—OW!

“Count.”

“W-What?”

“Count your spanks.”

“O-One?” I jump when her palm lands on my again. “Ow! T-Two…”

“Speak clearly.”

How can I speak clearly when I can’t even—OW! “Three.” I try my best to do as Ms Pink asked. Until I realize the door has a little glass window that allows anyone to look in and see what Ms Pink is doing to me. That’s when I struggle to get up.

“Stay still.”

“The door.” Ms Pink’s hand on my back doesn’t let me go anywhere. “People can see us.”

“That’s part of your punishment for being a smart mouth.”

“Please, if anyone sees me getting a spanking, I’ll just die of embarrassment.”

Ms Pink hauls me up, putting our faces level. She smiles in a way that unsettles me even more. “You think this is embarrassing? You don’t know embarrassing. This is nothing. And you’re in college. Nobody cares about what you do behind closed doors at college.”

“W-What if a lecturer comes in and sees us.”

“If he’s your lecturer, I can offer him a free show in exchange for better grades for you.”

“Ms Pink!”

“You sound like you have you never tried to seduce a professor.”

“Of course not!”

“There’s nothing wrong with seducing a professor.”

“It’s not something I would do.”

Ms Pink squeezes the back of my neck and pulls me closer to her. “What wouldyou do then? Seduce girls?”

I shake my head.

“You’ve never seduced a girl?”

Another shake.

“Have you ever had a girlfriend?”

It’s my third and most reluctant shake.

“My, my…you…are…” Ms Pink looks at me with eyes of dark pink and the tip of her tongue wets her lips, “not lying.” She looks surprised. “Have you ever kissed anyone?”

I look down, blushing. “Not really.”

“Not really? It’s either a yes or a no.”

“A girl kissed me once. In a game of truth-or-dare.”

“That’s it?”

I nod, eyes still cast down. But her finger raises my chin so that my eyes may meet hers.

“Would you like to change that?”

“What do you mean?”

“I can give you a kiss.”

Ms Pink? Kiss? What? Why? “I don’t need a pity-kiss.”

“A pity-kiss?” Pink glows. “Would I bother with a pity-kiss?”

“W-What d-do you m-mean?”

Her hands hold my face firm and she pulls me to her lips. Whaaaaaat? Oh my God. Heaven—on earth—is what—this is—I cannot—what is that? Oh my God. It’s her tongue. It’s her tongue! Do I dare stick my—aaahhh I’ve died and gone to heaven. I actually died because she bit me when she claimed me and this is my after-death imagination. Oh God. Oh God. My body feels—I don’t know what this feeling is. But I want moreee…

Ms Pink pulls away just as I’m lunging in. “You are a greedy kisser.”

“What? Why? I didn’t do anything.”

“You were about to. I am the one giving the kiss. You receive. You don’t try to take more than what you get.”

“I’m sorry…I won’t do it again.” At this point, I’d do or not-do anything to get another kiss like that one.

“You’re going to be late for your next class.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter