Chapter 29

Fifty Shades of Pink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hi ladies.”

I frown at the slow drawl of the playmate. What is she doing here? How did she get in here? How did she find us?

“And not a moment too soon,” says Ms Pink. She stands and pulls me up with her, holding me close. “We have to leave now.”

The blood red lips of Yuri’s slant into a devilish smirk. “Are you sure? You looked like you were just getting cosy with your claim.”

Ms Pink slaps Yuri on the arm. “Don’t you get any ideas.” She turns to me, eyes flashing pink. “Hold tight.”

I nod, terse with emotions running all over the place. “I will, Ms Pink.”

“Oh, how touching.”

“Yuri.”

Ms Pink’s tone is near hostile. I squeeze her hand inadvertently and she squeezes it back. Feeling comforted, I offer her a smile but she doesn’t return it. Instead, she pulls me along as we leave her pink room.

“Your little snogging stint with your claim has got me all antsy, Tiffany.”

“Shut your trap and focus on getting out of here.”

Yuri grins and flips her glorious locks of hair behind her shoulder. “Yes, Ms Pink.”

Ms Pink grabs me and ploughs forward at a speed that makes my cheeks wobble. The corridor turns into a blur, like paint smudged by water and the stairs are reduced to nothing as we burst out into the charcoal black room where Helene had terrorized me. But there, materializing from walls all around us, stand dozens of men in black. Ms Pink bares her teeth and bends slightly, one foot forward. Yuri doesn’t seem to be fazed by the numbers either. She merely flips her hair once more and poses like a model at a photo shoot with a hand on her waist.

What in the frilly hell is Yuri doing?

“Stand still,” Ms Pink says to me. And it is all she has time for.

Men in black dash at us from all sides and they are fast—like sprinters. Ms Pink reaches for something at her back as she kicks the first man in the chest. Out from her back come two pink guns—the same ones she used to kill the vanguards with—and she shoots several men right between their eyes before several of them rush in and latch on to her. She elbows them, jabbing them in the face with her handguns and basically wrestles them, taking on a few at a time. Yuri on the other hand is a lot less violent. She’s still posing and shaking her hair, behaving just like a shampoo model and the men who were going at her seem to be going into a daze.

“Stop,” she commands and the men freeze.

My eyes grow wide in disbelief. What is this power she holds over them?

“Kill them,” she orders, pointing at the other men in black. Without any hesitation or pause, the men in a daze turn and attack their own, mauling and killing them as instructed.

I stand still, gaping at the violence and destruction of bodies happening around me. It looks and feels exactly like war as dozens of men in black fall to the ground, shot by Ms Pink or mauled to death by the bewitched men in black. Suddenly, Yuri calls me, “Taeyeon.”

I turn in response and her eyes are a dazzling swirl of pink and black. My body turns cold and I walk towards her, mindless in my actions.

“Yuri!”

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I know it is Ms Pink. In the furthest corner of my mine, I know that I’m supposed to stand still. But my mind is too fogged up to make any sense of things as my legs carry me to Yuri’s side. She reaches for me with a smile and I step into the space before her.

“Taeyeon!”

Ms Pink! Filled with a fighting force to respond to my claimer, I almost turn, but Yuri catches my face with her palm and cups my cheek. A swell of desire balloons in my stomach, deep in my gut. Right there and then, I want her. Yuri pulls me even closer. My mouth falls open. opens too and I want—ah! I am yanked away from Yuri and slammed into Ms Pink’s body.

“Stop it.”

Yuri shrugs. She’s grinning too but her eyes widen as she yells, “Watch out!”

Something hits Ms Pink and she falls, taking me with her and my back hits the ground hard. Ouch! My lungs, full of air, are flattened, all wind squashed out of me but none of that matters to me when I see the pain in Ms Pink’s countenance.

Ms Pink!

Stop screaming and kiss me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter