Chapter 26

Fifty Shades of Pink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If anyone had told me that with a princess vampire would feel this good before today, I would not have believed them. I mean, I wouldn’t even have believed that vampires exist, let alone the thought of having with one. But what I’m feeling right now is incredible and I doubt anyone else can make me feel this way. The gentle touch of Ms Pink’s fingertips as they trail along my arms, the authority in her grip when she brings my wrists together over my head, the total ownership she takes of my lips as her body worms on top of mine . . .

My pyjama top, which is essentially an old, oversized t-shirt, is pulled up to my wrists, leaving my chest bare. Ms Pink makes quick work of it and within seconds, my wrists are bound together by my very own clothing. I don’t know if this is supposed to happen to everyone but I feel a gush of toe-curling urges emerging from a dark corner of my mind as Ms Pink smirks at me while tightening the bond.

“My stupid human, are you enjoying this?” My body arches itself to get more of Ms Pink and she chuckles. “I’ll take that as a yes.” She hauls me up by my arms and tosses me over onto my stomach. “Mmm, you smell even better than before.” Her nose and lips snake up my back and I shiver from the sensation. She sweeps my hair aside and digs her nose into the crook of my neck. The sharp points of her teeth scrap my skin and I squirm. “Don’t move,” she says. I still as she up the length of my neck, along a vein. “So good.” Another . “So, so good.”

My breaths are reduced to gasps by now and I can literally feel blood rushing to my head as she nips up my neck to my ear. Her hips , pushing me into the mattress, and an urgent longing arises from somewhere deep down inside. “Ah . . .”

My little moan seems to set Ms Pink off for she growls and pulls off my pants and once again. Only this time, I’m all too glad to be rid of the—it is glorious to feel more of Ms Pink on my skin. She gets up, leaving me feeling cold and I twist my neck to protest but the words die in my throat as I witness her rapid removal of her black leather jacket. Beneath it is a pink plaid shirt, rather unlike Ms Pink’s usual regal look but she looks great in it nonetheless.

Ms Pink looks even better without it, to be honest, and a gasp of awe escapes my lips when she drops her bra. Her beautiful half- body is almost glowing as she kneels over me and I cannot handle the view. Jesus ing Chr—another gasp slips out as she shakes her luxurious locks of hair and flips it behind her shoulders. It should be illegal for anyone, or vampire to ever look this ravishing.

Brilliant pink eyes lower to meet mine. Then, down she comes, pressing her skin against mine. It is glorious and more than I could ever wish for. Her skin, soft and smooth like a baby’s, sends a million sensory receivers into chaos. Oh Lord, I am sinking and I’m loving it.

Wet kisses drop all over my back, down my spine, into the little dip just before my back rises. My hands are helpless, bound and unable to reach for Ms Pink behind me. I’m craving her touch and craving to touch her but the t-shirt is unrelenting.

“Please untie me.”

Ms Pink’s lips lift from my back. “No.”

“Please, I want to touch you.”

“You will not touch me.”

“Please, Ms Pink, I need to touch you.”

“You will neither give nor take. You will only receive.”

“W-What do you mean?”

Ms Pink slides up my body, eliciting another groan from me. With her lips brushing my ear, she says, “You will receive pleasure from me and I will receive pleasure from giving it to you.” Her hands slips down my back to the place between my legs as she speaks and it is getting harder and harder for me to keep still.

“I can’t,” I blurt out in desperation.

Ms Pink’s firm hand cups me completely, owning me. Another hand holds my waist down. I’m not going anywhere. Neither do I want to be anywhere else but here. I want to be right where I am, under Ms Pink, on the cusp of innocent and experience.

My eyes squeeze shut as Ms Pink touches me where no one ever has. This is it. This is the moment I will never forget. My very first time. Not so romantic. But incredibly unforgettable.

X

The room is in semi-darkness when I wake up. The first thing I do is stretch but there is something behind me. Something or someone—oh. Ms Pink’s glowing pink eyes are trained on me and her lips, twisted to the left in a curious angle. Is she smiling?

“Stupid human. One and you’re out cold. Are you sure you’re the Erika?”

I blink, unsure about the way Ms Pink is looking at me and the way she sounds. I blink again. “What time is it?” I ask, feeling awkward about the amount of skin I can feel on my back.

“Five.”

“Five?” My blood runs cold and I spring up from the mattress. “Oh my God. I missed my shift. Lisa is gonna be so mad at me.”

“Stupid human. I called to tell them you’re not going to work today.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter