Chapter 9

Typical Aeri

Aeri walked alone heading to the library. She skipped her lunch just because to finished her unfinished homework that teacher gave her. After she walked in the library, she saw Baekhyun talking with someone shyly. "Baekhyun?" She said in her head confusely. She wonder since when Baekhyun, the lazy went to the library. She's about to walked towards him when suddenly a hand grabbed her wrist and covered prevent her to scream. She panickly struggle tried to release herself from that hand. "Aeri, it's me." The owner of the hand claimed. She turned her body and sigh in relief when she saw him. "Sehun" Aeri said his name in relief. "What da hell?!" She hissed lowly after she relaxed herself. "Nothing just teased you." Sehun said innocently pretend looking for a book. "You-" Before Aeri finished her sentences, Sehun spoke looking at her. "I  tried to find you at the canteen, but your twin said that you skip your lunch." Sehun informed. "Oh" only that come out from and she turned her  body back to Baekhyun. She saw Baekhyun fixed someone's hair. A girl. She scanned her back figure and her hair. It's Bomi, a girl next to their class. Aeri's heart broke into a piece knowing Baekhyun with her, Bomi. Her thought broke when Sehun spoke next to her. "Is that Baekhyun hyung?" He asked pointing his finger at Baekhyun. "Uh? I-i dont know by myself" She pretend like she doesnt know who is 'he'. "Is that Bomi?" Sehun asked more. "WOW! Finally Baekhyun hyung found himsself a girlfriend!" He said cheerfully clapping his both hands together. "And it's Bomi! How i wishe-" "I got to go" Aeri excused herself and leave Sehun on his position. Suddenly she felt the dizzy came and she stopped her tracks. "Urghh~ What's wrong with my head?!" She said to herself as she message her head.

SEHUN'S POV

So, i went to the canteen and saw my group there, at their usual table. "Yo!" Kai greet me and i greet him back. Suddenly i noticed Aeri and Baekhyun hyung was not there with the others. "Where's Aeri?" I asked Kai. "Tch. Why?" Kai asked me back. Urgh this Kai, is it too hard to tell me you twin?! "Dude" I winced looking at him. "She's at the library." Kai informed to me as he took a sip of hsi drink. "Baekhyun hyung?" "What do you think i am? A counter?" Kai said sarcasticly looking at me. "Come on Sehun,  sit and take your food. I brought it for you." Tao saod to me tapping a empty chair beside him. "I'll pass" With that, i left them and head to the library.

As i enter the library, i easily saw Aeri between the bookcase. I realised she's looking at someone. "The hell is she-Baekhyung hyung?" I said in my head schocked. What? How? With Bomi?! Oh shut! I saw Aeri about to walked to him and i can't let her! How is she going to manage is she saw her crush with other girl?!  "Damn it!" I hissed as i walked towards her furiously. Then i grabbed her wrist and closed prevent her to scream. She panickly struggle tried to release herself from my hand.  "Aeri, it's me." i claimed and she turned her body and sigh in relief when she saw me. "Sehun" Aeri said my name in relief. "What da hell?!" She hissed lowly after she relaxed herself. "Nothing just teased you." I said innocently pretend looking for a book. "You-" Before Aeri finished her sentences, i spoke looking at her. "I  tried to find you at the canteen, but your twin said that you skip your lunch." I informed to her with my poker face on. I saw she turned to Baekhyun and i cant helped to interupted.  "Is that Bomi?" I asked "WOW! Finally Baekhyun hyung found himsself a girlfriend!" I said faking my cheerfully voive and clapping my both hands together. Pretend to support Baekhyun hyung with Bomi "And it's Bomi! How i wishe-" "I got to go" Aeri excused herself and leave me behind. Suddenly she stop her tracks and message her head. "Is she okay?" I asked myself and when i about to walk to her, she started to walk back.

END POV

 


Dun dun dun~~~~~

A new character!

Bomi Apink!!

For BaekMI!

Please dont hate me and this stories T^T

subscribe and comment ^^

-toolazytowrite-