Chapter 15

Typical Aeri

"Kai, can i come to your house after the school end?" Sehun asked Kai as they walked to the canteen. "Okay, but make sure only you" Kai warned him lightly. "Only me!" Sehun convinced Kai. Both of them arrived at the canteen and sat at their usual table when suddenly Baekhyun and Bomi and so do EXO came with their food. "Hi" Bomi greet them, giving a sweet smile. "Can i join?" She asked looking at Kai and Sehun. "Sure you can" Kai said faking up his smile he gave to her. When Bomi about to sat, Kai stood up. "Where aare you going?" Baekhyun asked him. "Leaving" Kai respond without looking at him and then he left. "I don't get it why he acted like this!" Baekhyun hissed annoyed, he slammed his food on the table and quickly walked towards Kai who appreantly already half away from them. When Baekhyun already reached Kai's back. he turned Kai by his shoulder and punched him straight on the face. Kai almost fall impact of Baekhyun's punced.  Kai his corner lips and smirked at Baekhyun. "You invite me so," He quickly punched Baekhyun's face so hard until he fall on the floor. Baekhyun didn't waste a time to stood up and replied the puched. When his fist almost near Kai's face, someone hold his hand. "Dude, stop it you damn it" It's Kris, with a cold face, he then turned to Kai. "You" He point to Kai. "Should tell him the truth." Kris finished. All eyes now on three of them. The students were whispering what was happening. Some of them took a picture of it. To Kris, as a leader of the group, she shouldn't let his friend punch each other face. On the other hand, Baekhyun spitted a blood and suddenly Bomi came rushed to him. Caressing  his bruised face. "Tch!" Kai chuckled lightly seeing the couple being lovely dovey and it's made his pissed off. "You just blind Baekhyun" Kai commented, smilling at them. "She likes you" Kai said, his smile slowly faded away. Hurt to remembered his twin face when she knew about them. "What?" Baekhyun asked, not clearly heard what Kai said to him. Before Baekhyun can asked again, Kai left the canteen as he spitted the blood on the floor. Sehun then followed Kai and so do EXO. Baekhyun and Bomi left behind dumbfounded. All the students back to their tables and ate their food. Some of them left the canteen and acted like nothing happend.

 


Hello ppl!

finally my exam ended already!!!

Wohooo! 

will do the double update tomorrow 

^^

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT ARE REALLY HELP