Chapter 16

Typical Aeri

BAEKHYUN'S POV 

He's ing punched me! Kai, who is my bestfriend just punched me! What's wrong with him actually?! "Baek?" Bomi called me as he put a plaster on my my face in infarmary school. Oh i like when someone call my name. Especially Bomi. "Yes?" "Aeri like you." She said without hestitation. How come this girl said to her boyfriend?! I dont like Aeri! I like you Bomi!" I think, Kai acted like that because of her." Bomi stated to me. My anger suddenly boiled inside. If i break up with Bomi, i will not forgive you Aeri. Ever. "You don't have to said that. I only like you and love you." I smiled to her tried to convince her. She just reply me with her smile. Oh i can melt with that smile.

END POV

 

Kai came back home with a bruise on his face. "Im home." Kai informed as he closed the door behind him. "Oh hey Jong- ohmygod! What's happend to your face?!" Mrs Kim asked him with a worried face plastered oh her face. "I just got punched by Baekhyun" Kai said the truth. "Why-" "Mom, I'm tired and i want to see Aeri." Kai cutted his mom. Then he left her mom when she din't utter a word. Kai went upstairs and walked towards his twin's room. He knocked the door for the first time of his life. "Come in" "Yo. I miss you already." Kai said and immedietly throw himself on Aeri's bed. "Tch. Stop lying" Aeri said and joined Kai on the bed. Facing the ceiling, both of them not saying a word. Aeri sighed lightly. "You know, you don't have to punched him back" Aeri spoke made Kai eyes widened in shock. He turned his head to Aeri. "How did you know?" Kai asked, felt curious. "School web duh." She informed still her gaze at the ceiling. He punched me first." Kai deefense himself. "I know. Just let him be. He just an idiot." Aeri said chuckled lightly. Kai laughed and sat up from laying dorm and so do Aeri. "Look, you face now. Become ugly." She joked as her finger touched his face. "Ugly?? I never ugly" Kai smiled and tickled Aeri made her yelped shocked. Both of them laughed laoudly until Mrs Kim has to stopped them. "Child, you guys are laughing to loud." Mrs Kim said leaning at the door frame. "Come, eat." Mrs Kim said smiling at them.

 

After they hadtheir lunch, Sehun came with a ice-cream  at his both hands. "Hello Mrs Kim." Sehun greet Mrs Kim politely. "Oh! Sehun! Hello dear." Mrs Kim greet him back and welcoming him inside. "Is Aeri and Kai's here?" Sehun asked. "They are, they at Aeri's room." Mrs Kim informed too Sehun. "You can go upstairs. I have a lots of work to do. Sorry can't treat you." Mrs Kim aplogized before she disapeared. Sehun quickly went upstairs. Before he almost tuned the knob, he heard Aeri . "Kai.  I-it's hurt." "Don't worry. Take a time."  He heard Aeri's groaned in pain. "Oh !" Sehun cursed in his mind and immedietly turned the knob. He found that the twins were just played a game. Kai pinched Aeri's cheek and so do Aeri. Both of them looked at Sehun, still pinching both of them cheeks. "U-uhm.. Hi?" Sehun awkwardly greet them. Kai released his hands from Aeri's cheeks and waved to Sehun. While Aeri, took her chance to pinched hardly before released it. "Aahhh!" Kai yelled in pained and he about tp hit her but he stopped himself. "Hi!" Aeri smiled sweetly and waved her hand like nothing happend. She then turned her head to Kai and shoved her tounge out. "You-" "Ice-cream!!" Aeri beamed happily after she saw Sehun holding an ice-cream. She quickly got up and stood infront Sehun leaving no space between them. Sehun can see her cheeks became red because of the game she played just now. "Ehem" Kai cleared his throat. "Uh?Oh! Let's go.. E-eat ice-cream!" Sehun laughed awkwardly as he turned around and walked out from the room. Aeri and Kai laughed lightly as they followed Sehun.

 


booyah! \

"Hi How are you? 

Im fine thank you and you?

ajhgskgskjhsg!@#$%"

subscribe and comment!

 

-toolazytowrite-