Chapter 8

Typical Aeri

"Oi, why took so long?" Kai asked Aeri munching his burger as he saw her walk in. "We went to the park." She said walking towards Kai. "Took some fresh air." She said more as she sat beside him. She then stole Kai's burger and took a big bite. "Park? Some fresh air? Are you sure?" Kai asked her looked at her face. "What do you mean?" "Are you dating?" Kai suddenly asked made her choked. "Ofcourse no?" Aeri protest and continued took a bite of it. Kai took his burger from her and bite it. "No~" Aeri faked sobbing and tried to steal it back but Kai pushed her head. "Why da hell you steal my burger?" Kai said annoyed but Aeri still tried to took it from him. "Okay fine then." Aeri said and punch Kai's manly chest. "Ah!" Kai yelped rubbing his chest and like a kid, he gave to his twin. Aeri happily grabbed the burger and bite it. "You know what? Sehun sjchdlk just now." She said with her full mouth with burger. "Girl, where is you manner huh?" Kai asked as he cringed to her. Aeri just smile to himand continued to eat the burger.

The next day, Kai went to school by himself leaving Aeri alone still at home. "Oh! Not going yet dear?" Mr Kim asked shocked to see her daughter came down the stairs. "Morning dad." Aeri greet her dad, ignoring her dad's question . She then took a seat at the dining table. Mr Kim smiled as he looked at her daughter behaviour. Aeri took a bread and spread the jams on the bread. "He left me." Aeri informed busied herself spreading the jams on her bread. "Dear, maybe your twin have some urgent things to do" Mr Kim tried to comfort her. Aeri pouted cutely at her father. "Are you try to winning on him?" She asked and Mr Kim shook his head as 'NO'. " No im not" Mr Kim defense himself and Aeri laughed lightly to him. Aeri then bite her bread that she spread the jams just now and finished her juice. "By the way, im always felt dizzy and hurt at my head." Aeri informed her dad as hshe message her head. "Huh? Dizzy? Should we go to check the doctor?" Mr Kim asked as he finished his coffee. "No need i think. Im telling you this because maybe im overstudied." Aeri said smilling to her dad. "Then don't overstudied dear." Mr Kim adviced her as he her head. Aeri just nodded and continued to ate her bread and finished her juice. After she finished her breakfast, she excused herself and kissed her dad's cheeck. As we walked heading to her school, she received a phone call and it's from Baekhyun. "What?" She answered as she placed the phone at her ear. "YAH! Are you coming to school?! Kai's here already!!" Baekhyun shouted as he heard Aeri's voice. "Im  on m way!" She said and hung up the phone.

 


The girl's name is JOO EUN HEE

She is Kai's look alike and it's the best for the Kim Aeri as Kai's twins on this stories

Subscribe and Comment! ^^

-toolazytowrite-