Chapter 19

Typical Aeri

How long have Aeri stayed at the hospital? Three week? Visitors never stopped to visit her wishing her get well soon. Only one person did not visit her. She wonder why. Maybe it's because of her? "Maybe he hate me?" She whispered.

*flashback*

"Hi" Bomi greet Aeri holding a bouqet of flowers. "I-i brought you your favorite flower" She said and handing Aeri the flowers. "Thank you" Aeri thanked her and took her gift. "Aeri, are you okay now?"  Bomi asked Aeri as she took a seat beside Aeri. "Yeah, I'm okay now. How's Baekhyun?" Aeri asked Bomi. Bomi chuckled lightly after hearing Aeri question. "You still thinking about him, no matter what condition you are." Bomi said and received a questioning liik from Aeri. "I and him broke up." Bomi stated. "Oh my! Is it because of me?" Aeri asked her with a guilty face. Bomi chuckled lightly and shook her head. "No, I asked for it" Bomi said. 'Dont worry, it's not your fault." She said more as she hold Aeri's hand.

*end flashback*

 

She watched the view from her window when suddenly the door harshly opened. She turned towards the door and saw Baekhyun stand there. "Baekhyun!" She smiled as she walked towards him. 'Why the hell are you smilling?" He asked her coldly. Her steps stopped immedietly. "What are you talking about?" She asked." Of course i'm happy beca-" " Because of you Bomi and i broke up!" He yelled as he walked towards her. "You like me right Aeri?" He asked. His face fulled with hatred. "Well sorry Aeri, I'm not interested on you." He said as he closed the space between him and her. "B-baekhyun i-i-" She stuttered , tears almost dropped from her eyes. "You ugly! I hate you! Yo-" He yelled, before he can say more, Aeri slapped him hard. "Leave." Aeri said coldly. Tears finally escaped from her eyes. Aeri turned her head aside. Don't want to look at Baekhyun. She asked to leave. "And never comeback" She said more. Then Baekhyun left. Left Aeri alone crying because of him.

 

The next day, Aeri condition are getting worst. Her face are paled. Kai and Sehun are worried about it. She is not talking to everyone since Baekhyun came. "Kai , she's getting worst." Sehun said to Kai still his gaze on her. "I-i know"

 


Sorry for the late update and i promise will update another chapter soon. ^^

subscribe and keep comment cause it will bright my day ^3^

 

-toolazytowrite-