Chapter 14

Typical Aeri

Aeri safely arrived at home after 5 hours stayed at the hospital. Sehun helped her walk while her condition still not good yet. "Ah~ Finally!" Kai sighed in relief after he opened the door giving his mom to enter first. "Seat, i'll make a food." Mrs Kim said to them, smiling while placing her bag on the table. "Neh!" The three of them beamed happily watching Mrs Kim leave went to the kirchen. "You look so fine like nothing happend to you." Kai said patting his twin head smilling like crazy. "Hee" Aeri grinned and then turned to Sehun giving him a cute face. "Thank you Sehun!" Aeri thanked hin and then gave a hugged to him. "Y-yeah. S-sure" Sehun stuttered shocked what just happend and Kai just laughing at him. 

The next day, Aeri stayed at home while her twin, went to school alone. Aeri spent her time by staying inside of her room and watching the view outside from her room. "I'll be okay" She convinced herself looking at the view. "Aeri?" Mrs Kim called her knocking the door and broke her thought. "The door is nnot locked" Aeri informed her mom still not moved her head from the view. "Do you already took you pills?" Mrs Kim asked walking near behind her. Aeri didn't utter word but just nodded her head signing as 'YES'. "What are you thinking Aeri?" Mrs Kim asked more after she noticed that Aeri not spoke a word. She hugged Aeri from behind and can felt her cold body. It's break her heart seeing her daughter in this condition. Paled face, lost, no energy, stressed. "Nothing. Just enjoying the view outside." Aeri stated and she turned facing her mom. She noticed there's a tears on Mrs Kim cheeck. "Oh? Are you crying?" Aeri innocently asked scanning her mom face. "N-no. I'm not." Mrs Kim lied. She quickly wiped the tears that flowing down her cheeck with the back of her hand. No mother will not cry if her child has brain cancer, Not Mrs Kim. Aeri smiled at her mom and Mrs Kim's cheeck. "Mom. I will be okay. Dont worry" Aeri convinced Mrs Kim. Giving Mrs Kim sweet smile she ever had. "Let's go! Watch some movies downstairs" Mrs Kim replied the smile and pulled Aeri from her seat.

 

KAI'S POV

I went to school alone today cause Aeri is sick. I told my mom to not allowed Aeri to go to school today. As i reached the school, all the students started to surrounding me. Asking me about Aeri, but i just ignored them. I started to waolked away from them and luckily they are not following me like always. Maybe they want give me some space? Yeah i think. "Kai, how was your twin?" Minhyuk come from nowhere and joined to walk beside me. "Yeah she's okay. Oh by the way, Thanks" I thanked him gave him a friendly smile. "Kai!"  A voice shouted my name. I and Minhyuk stopped our tracks and turned around. "I'll se yoou later." Minhyuk excused himslef and i saw EXO walk towards me. And what shocking me is i saw Bomi among them. Oh now they have Bomi to replace my twin huh?? "Yo! Where is Aeri?" Baekhyun asked me with his hand holding to Bomi's. "Where is Sehun?" I ignored Baekhyun's question and asked the others. I cansense Baekhyun's face changed and i don't even care about it. "Oh! I think he's already at his class." Luhan spoke "Okay then bye." I bid them goodbye and before i left, i watch Baekhyun and Bomi in disgusting.

END POV

 

After Kai let, all of them blinked their eyes disbelief. "Baek, did Kai just made a disgusted face to you?" Suho asked as his eyes still on Kai's. "I-i dont know" Baekhyunn said in disbelief. "I'm sure he hates me." Bomi interupted and made a sad face. "Oh! Surely not!" Baekhyun said Bomi's head. "I got to go" One b y one bid the couple goodbye . "I hate her already." Kris whispered silently as they walked tho their class. "Me too" Chanyeol agreed.

 

 


 

So, it's already Chapter 14.. What do you think? Good? Bad??

Omg! iKon made a debut stage and there's a million fans came. Can you imagine? They just made a debut and they already have a million of fans! 

okay for now. Bye and please do follow my ig and twitter ^^ you can click the link at profile 

 

-toolazytowrite-