Chapter 20

Typical Aeri

 BAEKHYUN'S POV

I took a decision too meet Aeri. Meet, not visit. I'm so mad at her. I don't know why i mad at her. I think she is the reason why Bomi and I broke up. "Excuse me, can I know where is Kim Aeri's room?" I asked the nurse at the counter as soon as I arrived. "Oh, Miss Kim Aeri at room 273" The nurse informed me and I thanked her. I quickly walked to her room. I turned the knob harshly and saw her enjoying the view. Oh, and I can see her face were pale. I wonder why she's been in here? No, i don't care, the reason i'm here is not because to visit her. "Baekhyun!" She smiled to me. Smile?! She walked to me and stopped her steps when i spoke. "Why are you smilling?" I asked her directly. "I'm happy beca-" "Because of you Bomi and I broke up!" I yelled as I walked to her. "You like me right? Aeri?" I shameless asked her. I dont care about it. "Well, I'm sorry interested on you." I spatted hatefully. I can see her eyes fulled with tears. "B-baekhyun I-i" "You ugly! I hate you! Yo-" Before I can finished my words, I felt hurt at my cheek. I just got slapped! By Aeri!! "Leave" She said coldly and I can saw her teras flowed down. I felt so guilty but i pushed it away. "And don't comeback" She warned me.  Dont come back? Okay fine if you say so. I walked out from her room. I left her alone. I felt wet on my cheeks. I realized i was cry, cry without no reason. Outside of her room.

END POV

 

 

2 years late, Aeri finally back to normal. She's free from brain cancer after made an operation. She's now with Sehun, having a special relationship with him. Sehun asked her to be his girlfriend and she happily accepted it. "Aeri." Sehunn called her. She hum in respond . She's busy her ice-cream. They have a date at the park after school ended. "It's been a 2 years, don't you miss someone?" Sehun suddenly asked her. "Huh? Someone? Hmm?" She thinked for a while . "Nope. Why?" She tuurned her head to Sehun. Look behind please." He plead her as he showed his charming smile. Aeri can't resist his smile and quickly turned her body behind. And she saw someone, smilling at her awkwardly. "Hi Aeri" He greeted her. "I-it's been a long time.. Since  I met you at the hospital." He said rubbing his behind neck awkwardly. Aeri widely smile to him and slowly stood up. "Hi." She greeted him back and slowly walked near him. "Baekhyun" and called his name.

 






END

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Thank you very much for reading this story ;')

-toolazytowrite-