Chapter 3

Typical Aeri

As soon as the twin arrived, a lot of fangirl ran towards them. Not Aeri, but Jongin also known as Kai. "Omo! Kai oppa!!" Girl 1 shouted as she saw him. "Have a good day oppa!!" Girl 2 greet him . "Oh, thank you girls" Kai respond to them as he send his famous wink towards them. "Okay bye." Aeri bid  him goodbye and walked away from the scene leaving Kai alone with his not so fangirl. She went to her locker and opened. She took her book for her first period when suddenly a guy popped infront of her. "Yo!" He greet her, not so greet but its still a greet. "If that my morning greet from you, thanks Baekhyun." She said as she slammed her door's locker. "Heh, you should be gratefull i greet you." Baekhyun said as he follow Aeri from behind. Aeri and Baekhyun are in the samw class. Beside, they sat side by side. Okay, she a have a feeling toward him. She like him. Not like as a friend but more than that.

*flashback*

"Kai, since you are new here, let us guide you around the school." Suho, the eldest and also a school president of a school said to Kai. "Thanks hyung, i would love to" Kai respond and they started the tour.

"Thanks hyung, guys." Kai thanked them as they finished their excursions. "Small thing" Tao said as he put his arm around Kai's shoulder. "If you don't mind, would you come to my house? For thanking you guys" Kai spoke. "Sure! But can you we wait for Baekhyun first?"  Chanyeol beamed happily. "Oh sure you guys can! Beside, i've waiting for my twin too." Kai informed them as his gaze searching for Aeri. He felt all eyes on him and he turned his head to them. "WHAT?!" All of them shouted as they heard Kai's statement. "Y-you have a twin??" Luhan, a chinese transfered guy asked with his unbelieveable face. Kai chuckle lightly and nodded his head to Luhan signing as a 'YES'. "But not iddentical twin. My twin is a girl." Kai state. Before they asked more, Aeri come with her new friends. "Oh! There she is!" Kai informed. "Aeri!" Kai yelled her name as he waving his hand up. Aeri searched a voice that shouted her name and saw her twin. A beautiful smile plastered on her face then she quickly bid her new friends goodbye. Aeri quickly walked to her twin when suddenly someone bumped to her make all the book she hugged now on the floor. "! Sorry! I'm so sorry!" The guy apologized to Aeri. "I didn't saw you" The guy spoke more  without looking at her. His hand were busy picked the book, then both of them got up and the guy passed it to her. "I'm Baekhyun by the way." He introduced himself to her with smile plastered  on his face. "I'm Aeri" She introduced back and replied his smile. "I think you guys know each other now." A voice interupted both of them. They turned to the vooice came and saw Kai and Exo together.

*end flashback*


Hi new subscribers, 

155 viewers are good starting

Comment juseyo. 

-EHhyung-