Chapter 4

Typical Aeri

"Oi, Do you hear what i said to you?" Baekhyun asked he waved his hand infront of Aeri's face. Aeri woke up from her thought and blinked cutely. 'U-uh? What did you say?" Aeri backed off her head a little and asked curiosuly. Baekhyun then made a face and said "I said do yo-" Before Baekhyun can finished his sentences, their teacher came. "Okay class. Start the class" The teacher informed them and all the student start their lessons

The bell rang signing it's mean recess time. Aeri and Baekhyun packed their things and put inside their bag. Before they headed out from the class, Aeri asked what did he said earlier before the class started. "Oh, i just wanted to ask you something. But seems like i forgot what to ask" He rubbed his behind neck and smiled awkwardly. His face was red because of embrassing. Aeri just laught lightly after she heard Baekhyun's answer. "Let's go, the rest are waiting for us" She said and headed out from the class.

Both of them headed to the canteen as Aeri kept nagging about her twin are not waited for her. "I can't believe him!" She hissed, when the other students passed by them, she smiled like nothing happend. And when there's no one passed by them, she's nagging back. "How can he not wait for me?" She asked Baekhyun. "Just wait and see for that Kim in Jongin" She hissed more as she give a death glare to Baekhyun. As they enter the canteen, first thing Aeri searched are Kai. When she saw Kai was waving at her and Baekhyun, she choose to ignore him. "Aeri, what do you want to eat?" Baekhyun tried to cool her down with asking her a random question. Aeri kept silent and made Baekhyun frowned. His gaze turn to Kai and mouthed a word 'NO GOOD KAI' as a warning. She turned to Kai and not wasting her time, she hit his head made he yelped in low pain. "That's for not waiting for me." Aeri stated as she know what Kai going to asked. "Relax, it's not like i'm always not wait for you." Kai spoke as he rubbed his pain head. Aeri pouted cutely and turned to Sehun. "Sehun." She called him cutely.  'Mmm" Sehun responded while his eyes focuse on his phone. "Bubble tea. After school" She said as she grabbed a bread from Kai. Sehun's head immedietly  turned to her. With a smile plastered on his face, he nodded his head furiously. "Okay cool" He said. "But on yours" He said more. Aeri laughedlightly as he nodded her headsigning as 'OKAY'. "Then how about me?" Baekhyun interupted and made a cute face to Aeri. 'No. What about me?" Kai's turned to interupted these three. "You should treat me too you know? Right Kyungsoo hyung?" Kai said as he asked to D.O. He shoved a bread onto his mouth. "Ith not phair enaf you thret thehun" He said with full of bread inside his mouth. "Yeah, Kai is right. How about us?" D.O asked as he wided his big eyes. Aeri thinked for a while and smile to D.O "For oppa, i will say okay!" she said.  "For Luhan oppa, Kris oppa, Xiumin oppa, Tao oppa, Suho oppa, Chen oppa, Lay oppa, Chanyeol oppa,  and D.O oppa!" She said happily and they cheered when they named being called out. 'Except for yoou three"  She spoke as she stick her tounge out. Before those three guys can protest disagreed, the ring bell signing recess was end. Aeri quickly stood up and bid them goodbye. "Yah! Wait for me you idiot!" Baekhyun yelled as he chased her. "Dude, they look like a couple." D.O said to Kai. He just chuckle lightly and left the canteen.


Hi? Sorry for not update.

How's the story??

Comment are really help me to fixed my grammar ^^

-EHhyung-