Chapter 12

Typical Aeri

"Dr Jung, how is she?" Mr Kim asked after they saw he came out from Aeri's ward. Mr Kim quickly left his office after he received a phone call from his wife about Aeri faint in her room. Dr Jung bowed to them and they did too. "Mr and Mrs Kim, let's talk at my office." Dr jung invited them. "Sure. Jongin?" Mrs Kim called Kai after she noticed he doesn't move from his position. "Uh? Ah yes. I'll come" Kai said and followed his parents heading to Dr Jung office. 'Have a sit" "How is she?" Mrs Kim asked Dr Jung worriedly as her fingger intertwined with Mr Kim's. "I'm afraid to say that Kim Aeri have been suffered from brain  cancer." Dr Jung informed as he read his report that he received just now from the nurse. "W-what?! How?!" Mrs Kim asked him. as tears already filled her eyes. "Yeobo~" Mrs Kim called her husband shaking his arm. "Is she always said that she've been experience a headaches??" Dr Jung asked to them and hold a pen to take a note. "Yes, she always tell me. But i said that is just maybe because of she studied a lot." Mr Kim respond as he tried to calmed Mrs Kim that already bursted tears.  "She... had a brain cancer??" Kai suddenly spoke made his parents turned to him and also Dr Jung. "Dad.. Is she-" " No boy, your twin will be alright." Mr Kim convinced him that Aeri will be okay. Mrs Kim moved from her place and sat beside her son hugged him very tight to comfort him but not to herself. "What should we do Dr Jung?"  "She just in a first stage and i will give e pills to her take. Maybe if she take the pills, she will be save" Dr Jung informed  "Please. I expected you more" With that three of them left the room and went to Aeri's ward. 

 

Three of them now at Aeri's ward room and they sad face can't hide it. Mrs Kim sat on the chair beside Aeri. She Aeri's cold face with the back of her hand. "You surely an angel dear." Mrs Kim spoke out as her tears  flowed down her cheecks.  "Honey, please don't cry" Mr Kim came from behind and hold her shoulder. 'How can i? Knowing my daughter diseased from a brain cancer." Mrs Kim said slowly, afraid if she made Aeri awake.  "Mom" Kai spoke as he hugged his mom . Both of them hugged each other when suddenly a movement made from Aeri. They broke the hugged and saw Aeri's finger are moving. Mrs Kim wiped her tears off when Aeri slowly opened her eyes. "Dear?" Mrs Kim called "Mm" " Call the doctor" Mr Kim command Kai and Kai smiled at Aeri walked out from the door.

 

3 weeks after Aeri's news and after Aeri been quarantin insdie her house, she's back to normal. "Bye mom, dad!" The twins bid their parents goodbye and kissed their cheecks. "Be carefull dears!" Mrs Kim warned as she poured a coffee on Mr Kim's mug. "Okay!" Both of them shouted. While they on their way to school. they saw Baekhyun and Bomi walked together. 'Baaekhyun!" Aeri shouted as she's waving her hands up "Oi! Da hell!" Kai hissed lowly and tried to pulled Aeri's hands down. "Oh~ The twins!" Baekhyun said as he come with Bomi. "Oh! By the way, this is Bomi!" Baekhyun introduced Bomi to them. "Hi!" Aeri greet her with a wide smile she gave to Bomi. "And she is my girlfriend. We just dating last week." Baekhyun informed to the twins and looked at blushing Bomi. Aeri's face changed immedialtly after heard the news. "O-oh" "Damn it!" Kai cursed behind her. 'I-i guess i have to go" Aeri excused herself and left her twin with the couple behind. "Dude" Baekhyun called Kai like always but Kai just gave him a glare and said "Don't dude me". The he left them and treid to catch Aeri.

 

After Baekhyun arrived at his class, he saw Aeri changed her seat with Sehunand sat beside Minhyuk. "Yo!" Sehun greet him uninteressted. "What are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked him and putted her bag on the desk. "Aeri asked me to changed the seat." Sehun informed as he bussied himself playing with his phone. "Oh! By the way, congrats to you" Sehun congrats him. Baekhyun smilled as he remembered about his status now. Forget all things about Aeri, he told his momment  to Sehun. "Hyung" Sehun called him made he stopped his sentences. "Wae?" Baekhyun asked. "Look at my face" Sehun plead him and Baekhyun do what Sehun asked. "Do my face look like i care?" Sehun asked then he got hitted by Baekhyun at his head. "Ya! Wae!" Sehun shouted to Baekhyun made all eyes on them. "You-" "Baekhyun, your girlfriend is here." One of their classmates informed him. Baekhyun quickly stood up from his seat and saw Bomi standing outside, waving at him. He quickly went towards her and smiled widely to her.  On the other side, Aeri watched the couple silently. She pretend to read a book, but her eyes were focus on those two. "Aeri?" Minhyuk called her name. " Hu? Y-yes?" Aeri asked him as he scanned Aeri's worksheet empty. "Are you okay? You didn't do you work" Minhyuk said and loooked at Aeri's paled face. "I-im okay.. Just felt dizzy" Aeri stated and she realy felt dizzy. "Urgh why now??" She hissed. "O-oh? Y-yah! You are bleeding!" Minhyuk shouted to her as he pointed out his finger to her. All students in the class gasped in shocked.

 


Hi everyone~ How are you today?? WoW Thanks for those who subscribed and comment this story! 

I really apprecite it and i love you!! 

Bye and until we meet again! 

-TOOLAZYTOWRITE-