Chapter 17

Typical Aeri

<2 MONTH LATER> 

Everything was getting better. Aeri seems look so fine. Baekhyun with Bomi and now they Baekhyun and Aeri became a truely stranger. It's started when Baekhyun ignored her when they met each other.

*flashback*

"Are you sure you okay today?" Kai asked Aeri as both of them walked along the hallway. "Yeah. I'm sure." Aeri stopped and so do Kai. She the put her hands on Kai's shoulder. "Look. Can you see me?" Aeri asked. "I'm 100% fine." Aeri continued when Kai scaned her face. "You plae idiot." Kai spoke flicked her forehead and left. "You rascal stupid idio everything on you Jongout" Aeri cursed him in a low voice. She then followed Kai behind when suddenly she saw Baekhyun and Bomi together. She walked towards them. "Hi!" She greet them wide a wide smile. As always. Unfortunetly, Baekhyun just ignored her and holding Bomi's hand. Aeri smile faded away when Baekhyun just walked past her like she was not there.  Aeri turned her back to looked at them and Bomi turned her head mouthing 'IM SORRY' words towards Aeri. Aeri just smiled and walked away from there and grabbed Kai's wrist. On bthe other side, Sehun watched the scene from his locker. "You just an idiot Aeri" 

*end flashback

 

"Hey Aeri!" Tao called her aftere he saw her walked into the canteen. Aeri saw Tao and smiled to him whe suddenly her smile faded away. "Come" Tao waved his hand. She walked to them but only just pass them and sat to another table. She sat with Minhyuk and his friends. EXO's attention now on her when they saw she just passed by them. "Kai, are you guys okay?" Suho asked when he turned to him. Kai just nodded his head and continued to ate his food. "Then? Why Aeri ignored us?" Suho asked more. "She just don't want to seat with us" Kai said the truth. "Huh? Is it because of me?" Bomi interupted. Yes, Bomi. Since Baekhyun ignored Aeri, he brought Bomi to sat with them. "No! It's not your fault at all." Baekhyun denied  as he turned his head to Aeri. "Let her be. It's her decision for not being here." Baekhyun said as he send a deadth glare to Aeri. He  can saw her smiled sweetly with the others and to him. "I'm out. ing sick with this bull." Kai said and his stomp his both hand on the table. All eyes on Kai including Aeri. She suddenly coughed hardly until Minhyuk gave her his handkerchief. He tapped Aeri's back softly. "Thank you Min-" Before she can say more, she coughed in blood. "Y-yah! Y-you- Kai!" Minhyuk shouted her twins name. Kai quickly ran towards her and pulled up her chin. Blood covered her face. "A-Aeri" Everyone now surroounding the table and gasped in shock after saw Aeri's condition. "What's wrong with her?!" Luhan know nothing and sat beside her. She still can smile at Luhan and denied that she not okay.  "I'm okay." She managed to got up from the chair and excused herself. Still coughing, she walked. Suddenly she fall, in front of Baekhyun and Bomi. Baekhyun just stared down at her. "Aeri!" Bomi shouted and kneeling near her. She tried to woke Aeri up by softly slapped  her cheek and her other hand supported Aeri's body. "Baekhyun! Do something!" Bomi shouted nervously. Blood now covered Bomi's uniform. Kai and the others ran to Aeri . "Dude! You should help her!" Chanyeol punched her harshly made him almost fall. Kai bend his knee down and tried to woke her up. Kai felt angered boling inside him. He stood up, ready to punched Baekhyun on his face. "Kai." Sehun stopped him by placing his hand on Kai's shoulder. "You should take her." Sehun remind Kai about Aeri. Kai glared at Baekhyun and went to Aeri. Picked her bridal style and went out from the scene.

 

"Bomi" Baekhyun called her name. She turned to him, walked towards him. Aeri's blood still at Bomi's uniform and she didn't bothered to washed it. *PANG*  He received a slap from her. Infront of the people. "We.Are.Over." She spatted the words directly to Baekhyun. "She is you bestfriend for god sake!!"  She yelled. Doesn't care if everyone heard or watching. All she cared is Baekhyun have been changed. "Bomi i-" "No. We are over" With that, she left. leaving Baekhyun behind. 'This is all your fault Kim Aeri!" He hissed as he curled his fist into a ball

 


annyeong. 

subscribe and comment.

 

-toolazytowrite-