Chapter nine

Every Rose Has Its Thorns

 

Sorry the person you are call is unable to answer the phone right now, " ." Yunho cursed as kicked over the bin in his. All week Yunho desperatly tried to get in contact with Jaejoong, he tried calling him, messaging him, but everything that he did Jaejoong just kept ignoring him, he was so confused to why Jaejoong was ignoring his all a sudden. Even at school Yunho searched for his lover but still he could not find him, it was like Jaejoog just vanished  in thin air, and Yunho missed him. 

Walking through the empty hallway Yunho signed is relive he was supprised to find Jaejoong at his locker, quitly walking up to the locker he leaned near the locker next to Jaejoongs. Sensing another body present Jaejoong turned his head to the the locker Yunho was leaning against. 

Before Yunho could say anything, Jaejoong closed his locker door and was about to walk away when Yunho grabbed hold of his waist and pulled the younger back and pushed him to the wall, banging his hands on either said of Jaejoong in order to trap the other and prevent him from walking away. 

 " What have I done to make you act this way" he asked in confusion towards why is boyfriends behaviour. Jaejoong avoided looking at Yunho and stayed silent, it hurt Yunho that once Jaejoong used to look at him with his eyes full of love and npw hes avoiding looking at him. " Jae, please tell me why are you ignoing me----- look at me." Yunho raised his voice slightly in frustration. Firstlt he gets beaten up by his boyfriend father and the next he's being ignored the person he loves. 

However the raise in Yunho's voice caused Jaejoong to look up, but once he saw the bruises on Yunho's voice guilt started to take over him. Bringing his hand up to Yunhi's face, he lighly cressed he's cheeks making the older wince in pain and bit his lips. 

" I'm sorry, I never knew my dad would actually go this far." Jaejoong apologised." Yunho I have to end our relationship." 

" What, your breaking up with me." Yunho asked in disbeleive. 

" I am sorry, my dad will hurt you again and I don't---." 

" I don't care what your dad does to me, we have been through a lot to end this now." Yunho interrupted. He leaned in and kissed the boy, both of the boys got lost in the kiss. 

" No, I can't, sorry Yunho but..... I'm breaking up with you." Before Yunho could say anything else Jaejoong ran out of the school building, ingnoring Yunho calling out his name.