Chapter one

Every Rose Has Its Thorns

"Jaejoong your not like the others, every time I am around you I get this warm, fuzzy feeling inside, the second I wake up your on my mind, and the second I go to sleep all I dream about is you, when you smile it brightens up my day and your laugh just makes me get butterflies." Yunho reached for Jaejoongs hands and intertwined them with his, he looked into younger boys eyes with love. " I love you. I don't know how it happened or when it happen, but what I know is that it's the best thing that has ever happened to me." 

" Yunho I don't-" 

" Jae please don't reject me I can't hind my feeling for you anymore." Taking a deep breath and finding the confidence, Yunho finally said want he rehersed for many months in front of his mirror. " I love you Kim Jaejoong please be mine and I promise to cherish you forever. " Yunho waited anxiously for the youngers answer. Every second felt like waiting for exam results, he felt nervous but at the same time exited. After what felt like waiting a century Jaejoong spoke. 

" I don't want to be your friend anymore--" 

" What! " Yunho interpreted as he let go of Jaejoong hand. 

" Yunho stop interrupting me." Jaejoong scolded as he re- intertwined their hands together again and brought their bodies closers, " What I wanted to say is that I don't want be your friend anymore, I want us to be more than friends, because I love you too." 

Yunho's heart skipped a beat as Jaejoong said those three magical words. Forgetting about his reputation in school he immediently embraced the love of life into his arms, and hugged the younger tightly while inhaling the boys strawberry scent which was like a breath of fresh air. Jaejoong had no idea how much he meant to Yunho, and all he wanted to do was shout it to the world that Jaejoong was all his.