Chapter two

Every Rose Has Its Thorns

Day by day the love between Jaejoong and Yunho only grew to a point where they were unseprable. Every kiss they shared only got sweeter, every I ' Love you's' only got stronger and more meaningful and every touch was like being in paradise. However in every fairytale love story you might have read their has to be something or someone that has to put a dint in the perfect relationship. 

Like they say ' Every rose has its thorns.' The rose itself is delicate and beautiful, just like the  beautiful, fairytale love Jaejoong and Yunho shared, but with every rose you get the prickly, sharp, thorns that bring you back to reality and symbolise the struggles that come with the love. 

So we know that Jaejoong and Yunho are the rose, but them whose the thorn? Well that would Jaejoongs homophobic, close minded Father. Just like Cindrella her step mother made her life miserable and got in the way of her love story with Prince Charming. If we had to compare Cindrella's Step mother and Jaejoongs dad together there would be no difference, as Jaejoongs father was the dint in Jaejoongs and Yunhos relationship which made his son miserable, but the rose is always above the thorns, clearly showing that love is stonger and could over come the struggles that the thorns bring. 

However having been brought up in a strict religious family, being involved in a same relationship is looked down upon. Which still confused Jaejoong to why they hate homouals, for example just like any other religious person he has always worshipped God, read his book, regularly visits his place of worship and followed his commands. Yet just because your is in love with the same the righteous people all a sudden label you as unclean, a disgrace and an abomination of God. But at the end of the day ' homouals' are people too, who were also created in the image of God.

Furthermore living with the biggest homophobe is the worst. Jaejoongs dad despised them as to him homouals  were created by the Devil. If Jaejoongs dad knew is son was dating a boy, he would not hesitate to hurt his own son and will do anything in his power to destroy the relationship, therefore Jaejoong has kept his love life hidden from his parents.

...................................................................................................................................................................

Another Sunday arrived, meaning another upsetting day. Every Sunday Jaejoong had no choice but to go to church which he did not mind, but what he hated was the speeches at the end, and today it was Jaejoongs fathers turn to give the speech. Surprise, surprise he had to bring up homouality. 

" homouality is not normal when actually it is a mental illness, it has to be a mental illness. There must be a drug somewhere that could prevent this before the future generation catch this illnesses. Every words that came out of his fathers mouth where painful to hear. Unable to look at his father , instead Jaejoong eyes wondered around the room, all he could see was brain washed people nodding their heads like bobble heads. 

" We must protect our society, we must do everything we can to destroy the illnesses and sent it back to hell." That did it every word made Jaejoong feel different, feel unwanted. Was God already punishing him? Jaejoong thought, if God was punishing him then it's was  working because right now Jaejoong was hurting, he was hurting so bad, all he wants is to be accepted by the people that he loves.

At the end of the speech everyone stood up including Jaejoong and clapped as he had no choice, inside is head he wanted to tell his father he strongly disagrees with everything he has said, but in reality he couldn't because Jaejoong was scared of being disowned. When everyone said their goodbyes and left , Jaejoong and his mother who was also silent during her husband's speech walked over to the man. 

" so what do you think of my speech." The man said proudly. 

" It was great hunnie." His wife replied.

" Dad why do hate homouals so much." Jaejoong dared to asked, making his father raise a brow as he expected his son to complement his speech. 

" Son those people are disgusting and we need to stop them before they spread and before you become influenced by them" His dad said in disgust, unaware of the affect it had on his son. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please comment below on what you think of the story so far, thank you.