Chapter four

Every Rose Has Its Thorns

2 weeks later

A beautiful sound of a piano could be heard that would hypnotise anyone near by, and if you walk to were the music was coming from, you would see a beautiful young man playing the instrument with so much passion as his fingers swiftly moved over the keys. 

A sudden ringing caught the mans attention, looking at the caller ID a small crept upon his face without him even noticing. 

" Hi Yunho." He greeted his lover. 

" Hi Jaejoong I have something important to tell you, so where are you." His lover asked. 

" In the music room, why? " Before Jaejoong could ask more questions the phone on the other end cut of, shrugging his shoulders Jaejoong put is device down and continued with practicing. The song that he chose was ' When I look you' by Miley Cyrus, to many people it may just be another great song, but to Jaejoong this particualr song had so much meaning to him. Closing his eyes Jaejoong began to play the song while Yunho came to his mind. 

 

Everybody needs inspiration
Everybody needs a song
A beautiful melody, when the night's so long
'Cause there is no guarantee, that this life is easy

 

Yunho is Jaejoongs inspiration, Yunho is confident, smart and not afraid of what people think of him and Jaejoong just wanted too be like his boyfriend. However he never had the qualities that Yunho had for example he was not confident , he is always afraid of how people think of him which prevents Jaejoong from being himself.

 

When my world is falling apart
When there's no, light to break up the dark
That's when I look at you

 

There could a billion problems that Jaejoong could face, but their is only one person that helps him deal with the problems and that person is Yunho. All Jaejoong has to do is look at Yunho and all of those problems will go away like they never existed in the first place. Yunho is his ' light that breaks the dark'. He brings colour into his life.  

 

When I look at you, I see forgiveness, I see the truth
You love me for who I am like the stars hold the moon
Right there where they belong
And I know I'm not alone

 

Jaejoong has never felt anyone love his as much as his boyfriend. Yunho is Jaejoongs protector, he is someone that Jaejoong would go to for advice and comforting, and Yunho would always make time for Jaejoong no matter how busy he was.  Yunho was the reason why he feels whole, it is because Yunho is his other half. 

As the song was coming to an end Jaejoong opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was his lover smiling brightly at him, it was as if the image of Yunho that was in head has manifested and became real. 

" Jaejoong you sing beautifully." Yunho complemented as he took a seat near the said boy and started to mess with the keys, well press any key as he has no idea how to play the complicated piece of equipment. 

" Yunho your playing it all wrong." Jaejoong chuckled. " Here let me help you." Jaejoong held onto Yunho's hand and guided them over the right keys, soon after Yunho could hear the hypnotising music, but the one thing that always hypnotises him, is the boy that is sat next to him. Honestly if he never met Jaejoong, Yunho would be one hundred percent straight, there was something about Jaejoong that made him change and this was the best change he ever made.

Whilst occupied in his own thought Yunho did not notice that the song as ended and Jaejoong was looking at him weirdly. 

" So Yunho what was so importnat that you could not tell me over the phone." Jaejoong asked. 

" Oh yeh, I was wondering if you like to meet parents since their in town today." 

" What meet your parents, no yunho I cannot meet your parents," Yunho started to panic. 

" Why not." 

" Because they might hate me like my parents," Jaejoong argued, he was afraid that Yunho's parents where exact copy of his dad, who hate homouals. 

" Relax babe they are not like your father, trust me they will love you." Yunho reassured his boyfriend, " however Jaejoong was still nervous. 

" Come on my parents should be home by now." Yunho held onto Jaejoongs hand and they walked out of the school building togther. Whist driving to his parents house, Yunho noticed that Jaejoong kept fidgetin in his seat. 

"Jaejoong I don't know why your nervous they will love you."

Once arrive to Yunho's parents house, Yunho parked the car and walked inside hand in hand with Jaejoong. A pretty women in her thirties came out of the kitchen coughing while smoke came out of the kitchen. 

" Mum why is there smoke coming from kitchen." Yunho asked is mother in worry. 

" Hunnie I tried to cook something." The women replied a little embarrassed. Suddenly the door opened and in came a handsome older man who also looked like he was thirties. 

"  Wifey please don't tell me you tried to cook again." The man said as he put is breifcase down and kissed his wife's cheek. 

" I wanted to cook something for Yunho's boyfriend, but it ended being a disaster." The women pounted, making her husband chuckle. 

" Nevermind, how about I whip something up" The older man kissed his wife one last time and made his way into the kitchen. Yunho's mother turned to Jaejoong. 

" Well you must be Jaejoong, Yunho told us so much about you, but he never said you were really handsome. " Mrs Jung praised Jaejoong. " Seriously what face cream do you use it is so flawless." making Jaejoong blush. 

" Mum please stop it." Yunho begged. ' Please big guy in the sky ,I know I have not been the most religious person in the world, but if you stop my parents from making a fool of me this evening I promise to become more holy.' Yunho secretly prayed. 

" Fine, by the way I'm Yunho's mother and over in the kitchen is Yunho's stepfather. The women introduced herself. While Mr Jung was cooking ,Mrs Jung led the boys to the dinning room where they chatted endlessly about random things. Jaejoong found out that Mr Jung was not Yunho's real father as his real father died in a car accident before Yunho was born, after the death of his real father Mrs Jung became depressed as she found out she was pregnant and a widow when she gave birth to Yunho. However that was until she met Mr Jung who helped her to love again.  

After a while Mr Jung came out of the kitchen with different dishes in his hand and placed them on the table, everyone dug into the food and eat the mouth watering, delicous meal.

" This not bad----- for a guy." Mrs Jung teased, causing Mr jung to stick his tongue at his wife. Sometimes Yunho thinks if he's the adult in the house and his parents are just a bunch of teenages. 

" Anyways Yunho had told us about you, but never said how you two met." Mr Jung said turning his attention away from his wife and to Jaejoong.

" Yeh how did you too met, I am dying to know." Mrs Jung asked as well. 

Yunho and Jaejoong looked at each other remembering their meeting which was not so romantic. 

flashback 

"Jaejoong you will be serving table eight today." His boss said as he handed Jaejoong the menu's. Jaejoong walked over to table he was assigned to. 

" Hi I'm Jaejoong and I will be serving you today." He said politely, this caused the boys to stop what they were doing and stare at Jaejoongs beauty. 

" Are you a girl or a boy." One of the boys pointed out, causing the rest of the table to scold the boy, but made Jaejoong chuckle, it was not something new he gets asked the same question at least ten times a day. 

" I'm a boy." 

" Well you're really pretty for a boy." Another young male said as he looked at Jaejoong, for some reason the male's gaze made him feel uncomfortable, he did not know why as the rest of his friends were also staring at him but this male in particular made him feel strange. 

What the heck Jaejoong this is no fairytale story that you would fall in love at first sight, Jaejoong scolded himself, boys today just want you for your body not for love, he reminded himself, well that is what Jaejoongs father always told him.

" Okay can I please take your order." The boys ordered what they wanted and Jaejoong handed out the food, well thats what he wished what  happened, instead the real story is that while handing the food Jaejoong accidently spilled one of the drinks on one the boys trousers. 

" I'm so sorry, I did not mean it." Jaejoong started to panic and quickly reached for the paper towels and frantically applied them onto the area that was wet. " I'm so sorry." he kept repeating. however instead of getting angry the man only just laughed, whilst his friends looked at the scene in amusement. 

" Its okay accidents happen" The man replied as he removed Jaejoongs hands of him and stood up. " Where is the bathroom?" he asked, Jaejoong pointed to the door. The man made his way into the bathroom leaving Jaejoong feeling guilty. 

Great Jaejoong your so clumsy and probably ruined someones day, he shouted at himself. 

" You know normally our friend would have yelled at you." One of the the star strangers friend spoke out, the rest nodded in agreement. " I think he likes you." Again his friends nodded in agreement. Feeling awkward Jaejoong excused himself from the table and went to serve the rest of the costurmers. While serving he felt a burning sensation on the back of head as if someone was staring at him, looking around he realised it was man that he dropped his drink on looking at him, quickly turning head away Jaejoong continued with his duties ignoring the man who is looking at him right now.

When table eight were done with their meal the man came up to him and paid as well as leaving a twenty pound tip and piece of paper with writting on it. Opening the paper it had the man's name and his phone number. Looking at the door before the man left he gave Jaejoong a flirty wink and left. Looking at the paper again. 

" Yunho." He read the name out, should I call him---- no I can't he just wants to do dirty things to me, but what if he wants to get to know me,----- hahaha like if a play boy like him would want to be your friend, he definatly wants your body, Jaejoong spend an hour arguing with himself if he should call the number or not, but at the end decided not too, because ' stanger danger ' well thats what he kept saying to make himself to make him feel better. 

It has been more than a few days since the last encounter with Yunho and not a single second went where the handsome stranger would be on Jaejoongs mind, lost in his thoughts he did not look where he was going and ended up bumping into something soft as well as dropping his drink all over the person, panicing again Jaejoong attempted to wipe away the stain that was staring to form on the persons pearl white school shirt.  

" I'm sorry I was not looking where I was going I---" 

" Its okay." The stanger said, Jaejoong reconised that voice, looking up. 

" Yunho." He said in shock and with embarrassment. 

" You must really hate me that you would drop your drinks on me every time we meet." Yunho joked, making Jaejoong laugh nervously. 

"I'm sorry again" Jaejoong apologised.

" Its okay--- again." Yunho said, ' But you can make it up to me by going for a coffee with me."

" Sure, its the lest I can do." Jaejoong answered. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the present 

Mr and Mrs Jung laughed out loudly once Jaejoong was finished his story. 

" That was so funny." Mrs jung laughted, " I can't believe you dropped your drink on Yunho twice in a week." 

" I never knew Yunho could be romantic, and I defiantly did know that deep down under that cold heart their was a sweet kind, soft heart." Mr Jung said. 

" Mum, dad please stop it, I'm always sweet, right jae." 

" Sure Yunho." Jaejoong replied hopeing to make his boyfriend feel better. 

Throughout the rest of evening went well , Mr and Mrs Jung continued bombarding Jaejoong with questions and kept embarrassing Yunho, but overall judging from the smiles on Yunho's parents faces it cleary showed they approved of Jaejoong. 

Thanks  big guy, Yunho thanked God in his head.