Chapter six

Every Rose Has Its Thorns

Since the talk of his mother a few days back, Jaejoong decided he was going to listern to her and tell his father everything about him today, it would be better if his father found about Jaejoongs uality from his own son than from the next person.

Whilst pacing around his room Jaejoong could help but to have postive as well as negative thoughts about telling his dad, which only caused the poor boy to break down as inside of head was like a battlefield and the moment the negative thoughts were winning as he imagined the disappointed look on his fathers face. 

" Why does it have to be so hard and complicated." He wished that his boyfriend was with him right now whispering comforting words in his ear while peaking his lips, but he is not as Jaejoong has to do this alone, he has to talk to his father alone as this whole mess is between the two of them.

" God please help me find the confidence to talk to my father, I really need your help." He prayed. 

" You have to tell him sooner Jaejoong he is your father." The voice inside Jaejoongs head spoke, " He his your father one day he will understand you, but for now all you can do is talk to him." 

" What if he never understands me, what if he disowns me." All of these thoughts invaded Jaejoongs head, he did not want to be disowned by the person he loved the most. 

" Give him time, now go talk to him." The voice dissappeared, but instead of wash of confidence swept through his body. Getting up from his seat Jaejoong slowly walked down stairs, but the closer he got to the living room the faster his heart started to beat until he was in the living room where his dad was seated reading a newpaper. 

" Dad." He called gaining the older mans attention. " I have something importnat to tell you." Jaejoongs father put down his news paper and looked at his son, expecting him to tell him about school grades. 

" What I am about to tell you might upset you, but your my dad and I cannot hide my true self from you ." Taking a deep breath " I'm gay." Jaejoong admitted. 

" I know you might hate me and -----" A harsh slam on a coffee table could be heard, causing Jaejoong to close his mouth. 

" Why Jaejoong." His father asked, " Why do you always have to do stupid things, are you trying to shame this family." He father went on. 

" I'm sorry, but this who I am." 

" Your not gay," His father hissed as he stood infront of his shaking son. " This is just a phrase most young boys go through." 

" No dad you don't understand I am gay." A slap sound echoed throughout the room as his fathers hand made contact with Jaejoongs face, everyone, including Jaejoongs father stood their is shock as this is the first time anyone has laid a hand on their son. 

" Don't you ever back talk to me do you understand ----- I could do way more than slap you." His father threathened, unable to take it anymore Jaejoongs mother stepped in between her son and husband like she was creating a barrier between them, but Jaejoong could still feel his fathers glare on him. 

" Don't you dare ever try and touch my son again." She yelled at her husband, but that only made the man angrier that his wife was taking his sons side.

" Your going to protect him, he's the one thats doing wrong." His father yelled as he looked at his wife in disbelife but all a sudden it hit him, of cource how could he be so stupid, " Is that why you used to always stick up for homouals, it was because you were one of them, and Taeyeon don't tell me you knew he was ---- one of them."

" Yes I knew and I don't care," She firmly spoke, pushing his wife to side he went over to Jaejoong and harshly grabbed him by the collar, " Listen closely son I will give you a two choices, you either stop this nonsense of being gay and still be my son or you continue with this nonsense and I will disown you, so what is it going to be " He let go of Jaejoong and waited for an answer. 

" I-I-I---- I don't know." unable to take it anymore Jaejoong ran out of the house to god knows where, right now he needed to get away from his dad. 

Once Jaejoong was gone his mother spoke up in anger. " Why are you pushing your son away from you, can't you see how hard it must have been for him to come and tell you about his uality." 

" No son of God is gay." His father spat. 

" But he is our son who needs our support get through this stage of his life, he needs his fathers support." His mother said whilst walking out of the living room and making her way upstairs, as right now she too did not want to be next to her husband. 

It was midnight when Jaejoong came back home after clearing his head he walked inside hoping that his father was not home, but fear took over him when his father walked out of the kitchen. Giving his son a short glance, their were no words exchanged before his father dissappeared up the stairs. 

He hates me. Jaejoong wished that he had a time machine where he could start this day over again, he wished that he never come out to his father then he would not be in this situation, but those are just wishes. Taking is shoes of and putting them away he walked up the stairs to his bedroom, got changed and dived into his bed, whilst snuggling into one of the stuffed bears that Yunho gave him Jaejoong cried his out his remaining tears into the stuffed bear, if he had to make a wish, he would wish that today was just a nightmare and when he wakws up none of this would have happened.