Chapter eleven ( Final goodbye)

Every Rose Has Its Thorns

" W-what do you mean he hasn't m-made it?" Jaejoong stuttered, this news was just too much for him, he just hopes this was all a nightmare. 

" Jaejoong what I am trying to say is that.......... Yunho sadly passed away a few hours ago." His mother managed to say, she  trying to act brave in front of her son, when inside she was devistated and hurting due to Yunho's death, since the death was all a sudden and she had no idea what to do part from embrance her crying son in her arms and comfort him. 

" Jaejoong hunnie," His mother paused for a while whilst thinking of what to say next. " Yunho's funeral is in the evening, but if your not ready go today do you can stay home" 

" I'll be fine, I want to go." Jaejoong said, it was the only way to say his final goodbyes to Yunho. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the time of the funeral, everyone stood around the sleeping figure in the coffin as they listen to the father of the body say his final words.                                                     

" Yunho was the kind of person that would stand by you no matter what circumstances, he was somebody you could go to when you need a shoulder to cry on. Yunho was kind, humble, and had a great sense of humour and most importently he was someone any father would be proud to call son." Yunhos father paused for a minute whilst his wife rubbed his back in a comforting way and encouraged him to continue. " Yunhos death was all a sudden, he was so young and had a great future a head of him, I still remember the doctor coming up to me with that look and telling me that Yunho did not make the surgery, it devistated me, I did not want to believe that my boy was gone, I still don't believe he has left us. There is something inside of me wishing that this is a prank and that any second now Yunho is going to wake up and tell me ' I got you dad, thats what you get for pouring cold water on my when I did not wake up on time '." Mr Jung let out a little laugh as he remembered all of the pranks Yunho played him. " But at the end of the day we have to remember that Yunho is in a better place looking down at and thinking what a crying mess we are down here,......... That is why we must take this oppertunity to remember all of the memories we had with Yunho." 

As Mr Jung came to the end of the speech Jaejoongs tears started to fall, he too could not believe the person that he planned to have a future with has just left him without any warning. It was as if his whole world was crumbling down, closing his eyes he tried to listern at the rest of Mr Jungs speech but all he could hear was slience. Jaejoong has never felt so vunreable and lost, it was Yunho who made him feel safe and secure. 

Opening his eyes again his heart started become heavy whilst watching Yunho's coffin slowly dissappearing into the ground, making Jaejoong sob even more because at that point he realised he will never see Yunho ever again in this life. How he wishes that he could reach up to the skies and bring his lover back to him. 

" Jaejoong, hunnie are you okay." Yunhos mother spoke, still keeping his eyes on the dissappearing coffin Jaejoong shook his head. " I know its hard I still remember losing my husband and now my son its really hard, but we have to stick together now and get through Yunhos deatht together." Yunho's mother hugged Jaejoong tightly afraid that she will lose Jaejoong aswell. 

Jaejoongs mother was also stood next her son also comforting him, but her anger boiled up inside of her when she looked at her husband, who had that sorry look on his face. Well its too late for sorry now because Yunho is gone and her son was broken. 

When everyone left Jaejoong walked over to his parents, " Mum I want sometime alone with Yunho," His parents  nodded as they understood that Jaejoong was not ready to saty goodbye yet. 

" Okay we will be in the car hunnie." His mother said as they walked away giving Jaejoong some time. 

Jaejoong made his way over to his lovers grave and kneeled down. " Yunho why did you leave so soon." He cried again but not bother to wipe them away as they will just come back. " Yunho I'm not ready to let you go yet, there is so many things that I still wanted to show you, We where suppose to have a future together, amd grow old together." Whilst crying his heart out Jaejoong did not notice the petals that have fallen on the floor twirling around him like they were trying to get Jaejoongs attention. Feeling that something is going on Jaejoong lifted his head. 

" Yunho is that you." He smiled as he looked at the dancing petals, the petals started to come closer until until they were twirling around Jaejoong, at this moment Jaejoong felt a feeling that only Yunho made him feel and for sure he knew this way Yunho. 

" I'm going to miss you,...... But at least I was able to meet you and fall in love with you, and hopefully one day we will reunited in the next life, so wait for me Yunho." He kissed Yunho's grave and stood up and walked away. As he was walking away Jaejoong did not notice the trees swaying behind his like they were saying goodbye, or see the petals fall back onto the ground, but he did feel Yunho watching him walk away. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------