Chapter eight

Every Rose Has Its Thorns

 

Jaejoongs POV

" Mum I'll be going to school now, see you later." Jaejoong yelled from the bottom of the stairs since his mother was upstairs. 

" Okay Jaejoong, just make sure you be careful." His mother shouted back from her bedroom. Jaejoong left the house and made his way to school. As he was walking all a sudden a wash of worry swept through him, it was as if this feeling was telling his that something bad was going to happen without him even knowing yet. 

Once Jaejoong arrived to school he made his way to the canteen where him and Yunho usually meet before class starts. Looking around the canteen Jaejoong could see a few students who were quickly getting a bit to eat, but he could not see Yunho. Leaving the canteen Jaejoong made his way to all of the places that Yunho might be. Jaejoong did not know why he was so desperate to find his boyfriend but something inside of him told him he had to.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yunho's POV 

" Are you sure you want to walk to school today Yunho." Yunho's mother asked. 

" Yeh mum its a nice day, I might as well burn of last nights dinner." Yunho kissed his mum on the cheek and made his way to school. As Yunho walked to school he could feel someone watching him, turning around he was greeted with emptiness. Shrugging of the feeling Yunho quickened his pace, when all a sudden someone came up from behind Yunho and tackled him into one of the empty allyway. 

" What the ," Yunho cursed, why would someone attack him. His questioned was answered once he saw a old man creep out of the shadows with a evil smirk plastered on his face, at this point alarm bells started to ring in Yunho's head. 

" Your Yunho right," The old man asked, Yunho only nodded. The old man walked closer to Yunho and stood in front of him. 

" What do you want with me." Yunho tried to show no sign of fear, when inside he was panicing because the old man was not alone, instead he brought some of his friends with him , and each of them looked just as terrifying as each other. 

" Well a little birdie told me you were dating my son, Jaejoong, and that bothers me alot." 

" Why does it bother you." 

" It bothers me because the relationship between you two is disgusting, it is not normal. I want my son to be back to normal." Jaejoongs father could not  hold his anger back anymore, using Yunho as a punching bag he planted a hard punch onto Yunho's stomach causing the said boy to gasp for oxygen. 

" You er." Yunho cursed, not caring if this is his boyfriends father,he also placed a hard punch on the old mans jaws causing the man to spit out a few teeth and blood. 

" I hate people like you" The man spat, motioning his friends forward, " We need to teach people like you a lesson." With that said all at once the men came forward and started to attack Yunho.  

Kicks, punched, objects smashing into his body is all Yunho could could feel, using all of his might he tried to escape but it was no use, they were stronger than him and there was too many of them.

" Stay away from my son." His boyfriends father spat as he walked away laughing with his pals. Using the remaining strenght that Yunho had, he got up and wiped away the blood from his mouth before making his way back home as he did not want Jaejoong to see him like this. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoongs POV 

" I'm home," Jaejoong yelled, expecting no one to be at home Jaejoong made his way upstairs but stopped when he saw his father enter through the door all covered in blood. " Oh my gosh dad are you okay?" Jaejoong ran back down the stairs and made his way over to his father. 

" I'm fine." 

" Who did this too you." Jaejoong asked, how could someone hurt his dad like this. 

" Your ' friend' thats who, all I wanted to do is talk to him when all a sudden he attacked me and threathened me."

" W-what Yunho would not do anything like that, he....... he couldn't have, your lying." Jaejoongs voice started to become shacky, He knew for sure that Yunho did not attack his father.

" I don't believe you, Yunho would not something like this....... Dad what did you do to him."

"  I just thaught him a lesson." His father replied. 

" Lesson, what..... no, you hurt him didn't you." Jaejoong started to become worried again. His father grabbed onto Jaejoongs collar and pinned him to the wall. 

" Don't you dare answer me back, and I will never accept you two so you either break up with that boy or I will hurt him again, so whats your decision?" 

" ............. I'll break up with him, just don't ever hurt him."