Chapter five

Every Rose Has Its Thorns

This is just a random chapter I added, whist I edit the actual chapters for the story. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is not everyday that you would wake up with the sun shining over your house or hear the birds singing their morning song to you, but mornings like this is what Jaejoong lives for as they just fill him up with energy. Lazily getting of the bed Jaejoong reached for his Ipod and selected the song that always helps him to shake away the sleep, he than began to mend his bed as his mother hated it when Jaejoong would leave his room a mess. 

Since Jaejoongs Ipod was put on the highest volume he did hear anyone walk in until he faced the door and saw his father leaning agaisnt the door moving his lips, removing his headphones he looked at his dad. 

" Sorry dad I did not hear you." He apologised. 

"  Maybe if you stop putting those things in your ears than you would, seriously Jaejoong there could be a war outside and you still would hear that." His father sad, " But what I wanted to tell you is that your mother is calling you downstairs for breakfast." With that said his dad turned a heel and left his sons room. 

Hearing the word breakfast Jaejoongs stomach started to growl loudly, maybe he was hungrier than expected. Skipping downstairs he could smell the freshly baked muffins that his mum makes once in a every blue moon. 

" Oh Jaejoong your up finallly, come take a neat and breakfast will be ready  shortly." She motioned Jaejoong to take a seat opposite his father, who was currently engaged in the news, hearing something about same marriage Jaejoong also turned his attention to the mini TV in the kitchen. 

Thousands are outraged with the new law that was introduced last night which gives same couples the right to marry. Many citizens say it will only cause disruption, whilst other say it was about time that same couples were treated equally. 

" Great now they can marry, whats next, some will magically get pregnant have children." His father said as he stabbed his pan cakes in anger. 

" Dad if two people love each other than they should have the right to marry, all they want to spend the rest of their lives toegther, so it does not matter if their homouals." Jaejoong said a little upset that his father had to ruin his mood. 

" God gave marriage for a man and women, not for those people." his father spat out. 

" Those people, are you for real dad, they are humans just like me and you." Again their in argument, it is like all that they do is argue everyday over the same topic, in the past they used to be so close and now that father and son bond is broken due to his fathers stubborness. 

" Why do you care so much Jaejoong, is there something your not tell me ." His father said as he looked at Jaejoong, trying to find any clue to why his son always stick up for those people. 

" N-no I --- I just think your being horrible towards homouals." 

" Whatever Jaejoong, just eat your goddamn breakfast before I get angry," After his father said that no one dared to speak as his father was like a ticking time bomb, he could explode at anytime if he gets angry. Once everyone was done with breakfast, the old man left for work, and Jaejoong stayed at home as he needed to tell his mother something important that he cannot say with his father lurking around. 

" Mum do you hate homouals." Jaejoong asked as he sat on the counter top next to his mother, his mother stopped what she was doing and looked at her son. 

" To be honest they don't affect me." She replied, her answer kind of suprised his,  he was expecting her to also say negative thing, but at the same time a wash of relief swept through him, maybe step one to coming out, is telling his mother. 

" So how would you feel if I was Gay." 

" What do you meam." She raised a brown in confustion. 

" You know , what you get mad or would you be okay with it." He said. 

" Well I would be okay I guess, as long as my baby has met the right person who is going to love him when I'm gone then I don't care. " His mother said as she continued cleaning the kitchen. Just tell her Jaejoong everything will be okay.

 " I'm gay." He blurted out, not wanting to see his mothers facial expression he turned his gaze to the floor, but looked up once he heard his mother laugh, now it was Jaejoongs turn to raise a brow. 

" Sweetie I knew you were gay ever since you were 16." 

"Huh, but how?" Jaejong asked questionly, he never expected him mum to know about his uality. 

" Hunnie I'm your Mother , I know everything and also you talk in your sleep, you always kept repeating I love you Yunho." She quoted what her son says in his sleep.  " But don't worry I love you even if you love boys, but then there is your father."

" I know everytime I want to tell him he puts me of by saying nagtive remarks about homouals." 

" I know but he still is your father, he might not accept it at first but he will come around soon." his mother tried to comfort and encourage her son, maybe it would be the best if he told his father, its better to get the pain over with now, than later.