Chapter seven

Every Rose Has Its Thorns

 

Ever since Jaejoong decided to come out to his parents his relationship with each has changed, for example his relationship with his mother has only got better and brought them closer, just like any other mother she understands Jaejoong and supports is every decision. On the other his relationship with his father has only taken a wrong turn, ever since Jaejoong came out, his father has become more stubborne, he refuses to accept Jaejoongs uality, or even says one word to his son unless it is an insult. 

If Jaejoong could turn back the time he would and then maybe none of this would have happened, then his relationship with his father would be strong and back to how it used to be in the past. How he missed how they used to be, he missed his fathers jokes, lectures and even scolding, anything would have been better than being ingnored by the person that has raised him.  

"Babe this is your stop.......... Are you spacing out again." 

Jaejoong was too occupied in his own world that he was not paying attention to his surroundings nor hear his lover repeatingly calling out his name. Yunho parked the car a few houses away from Jaejoongs parents place to avoid any problems with his boyfriends father. Yunho knew that Jaejoongs father hated homouals and knew that Jaejoong coming out as gay has only damaged his relationship with is father. 

" Jae is it your father that is bothering you again" Yunho said as he looked at Jaejoong who looked really stressed. Sneaking an arm around Jaejoongs shoulders, Yunho gently rubbed Jaejoongs back to comfort him. 

" No.......... No it not my dad..........Well maybe" Jaejoong replied with sadness in his tone. 

" Babe you have to give him time, this is all new to your dad." 

" But I have given his time I just......... I just dont like how things are going between us." Jaejoong buried his head into Jaejoongs chest and cried his sadness away. Yunho wrapped his arms around Jaejoong and whispered comforting words in his ears to help calm his crying boyfriend. 

" Yunho do you ever thing about the future......... What do you see?" Jaejoong all a sudden asked.

Yunho removed Jaejoong of his and looked lovingly into Jaejoongs captivating eyes. " You, I see you in my future. I see us standing under cherry blossom tree exchanging our vows, I see our three children running around the garden, I see us growing old together and looking after our grandchildren whilst our children are at work." Every word that Yunho said only made Jaejoong smile wider, leaning closer  Jaejoong captured Yunho's lips, whilst opeining the door and sliding out of the car. 

" Wait what do you see?" Yunho yelled after Jaejoong but the car door already closed. 

Shaking His head Yumho started to drive away whilst looking at Jaejoong walk away in the rear view mirror. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Where have you been." An angry voice boomed through the hallway, Jaejoong turned to his to where the voice was coming from and saw his father behind him with a frown plastered on his face. 

" Just out." Jaejoong gulped in fear, he did not expect his father to be home at this time, Jaejoong hated being in the same house with his father without his mother being here, she usually protects him from his fathers hand and harsh words. 

" Than who was the boy you were just with." 

" N-no one, ------ he's just a friend." Jaejoong stuttered, he did not want to tell his father about his relationship with Yunho because it will only cause his father to become angrier than he already is. 

" Why did you kiss him than." The old man was not stupid it was obvious that Jaejoong and that boy were involved more than just friends. 

" You were spying on me, how could you dad." Unable to to hold back his tears Jaejoong ran up to his room leaving his father standing in the hallway. 

" So that boy must be the reason why my son has turned this way, guess we have to get rid of that boyfriend of yours first."