Chapter three

Every Rose Has Its Thorns

 

Warning:  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as Jaejoong was about to enter his cold, unwelcoming home someone tapped in on the right shoulder. Putting on a fake smile to hind is frown Jaejoong fully turned around and faced his mother. 

" Jaejoong is something bothering you, I've noticed that you have been awfully quite the whole day." She said in concern. 

" Oh I'm --- I'm just tired mum I think I will go to bed early." Jaejoong lied as he was not in the mood to talk to anyone right now, before his parents could see the tears that were starting to fall, Jaejoong quickly climbed up the stairs and locked his bedroom door, looking for his phone he  typed in the number that he knew by heart. After a few rings a manly but soothing voice could be heard through the phone. 

" Hi babe is everything okay." The male on the other end asked. 

 "  --- everything's fine I just wanted to hear your voice." Jaejoong said making the other laugh slightly. 

" Baby you hear my voice every day, I would not be surprised if you haven't got tired of it yet." 

" I could never get tired of your voice, in fact I love it, and I love you." Yunho noticed that Jaejoongs voice showed sadness, thinking for a bet he had an idea. 

" Baby do you want to come over." Yunho asked, there was a breif silence before Jaejoong agreed. Yunho also offered to pick up him up but Jaejoong declined and said that he will take a taxi, he did not want to trouble his boyfriend more than he already has. 

It took a good half and hour before Jaejoong finally arrived at Yunho's apartment complex, walking inside the elevator he pressed the button for the penthouse and punched in to code. 

" Yunho I'm here." Jaejoong called but no one answered, wondering where is boyfriend was Jaejoong search around the penthouse.

" Yunho." Jaejoong called again. 

" Yeh." This time he was not replied with silence instead in front of him stood Yunho who was shirtless , showing of his well toned abs and muscles with only a towel covering his bottom half. " Sorry I was in the shower." Yunho apologise as he walked closer to the Jaejoong until they were centimetres away from each other. 

" I-It's o-okay, I prefer you shirtless anyways." Jaejoong quickly put his hands over his mouth once he realised that what he was suppose to say in head, instead he accidentally said out loud. " Damn it I was suppose to say that in my head." Jaejoong mumbles as he looked at the floor in embarressement while Yunho smirked at him. 

" What kind of things are you think about ?." Yunho teased the younger boy.

" I was just------ it's not my fault your shirtless, it's your fa---." 

To shut Jaejoong up, Yunho pulled the boy into a loving kiss and circled his arms around his lovers small waist in order to pull the boy closer so their bodies where touching. As the kiss deepened and became more passionate, so did the desire and lush both boys felt. Without realising Yunho guided Jaejoong to his room where he gently pushed his the boy onto the bed, and proceeded to talk of his shirt, Jaejoong took of his clothes of aswell. Once Yunho removed his shirt his crawled on top of Jaejoong and started to kiss Jaejoongs neck. Jaejoong feel his pulse on his neck beating fatser as Yunho kissed his neck, he felt a electricty where Yunho's hand touch and and it was turning his on expecially as Yunho started to move down south.

Yunho could not take it anymore as the boy underneath him look so damn y covered in sweat and crying out his name. Yunho put two of his fingers in Jaejoongs mouth, the boy onto the finger, once they were mosit enough he than inserted them into Jaejoong causing the boy to gasp, Yunho moved his finger gently in and out of Jaejoong whilst capturing Jaejoongs swallon lips again and tugging on them with his teeth, after a while Jaejoong let out a small cry as Yunho kept hitting Jaejoongs sweet spot.

" Y-yunho," Jaejoong shakily said.

 Knowing what Jaejoong wanted Yunho removed his fingers out of Jaejoong and postioned himself in front of Jaejoong and pushed inside, Jaejoong nodded to Yunho signling his to move, as Yunho moved in and Jaejoong he could feel the pleasure take over his body and his mind go blank as Jaejoong wrapped his arms around Yunho's shoulders and ran one of his hands through the back of Yunho' neck. 

After a while Yunho felt build up, closing his eyes with one last sign in pleasure he came inside Jaejoong who followed soon after. Panting heavily Yunho collasped next to Jaejoong. Once Yunho regained his breath he turned to the side and embranced Jaejoong.

" You where great baby." he wispered into Jaejoongs ear before sleep started to take over both of them. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When morning arrived Jaejoong was the first to wake up from his slumber, just when he was about to stand up an unbearable pain ran through his body. This was the first time Yunho went rough on him. 

 " Yunho I hate you." Jaejoong said in anger a little bit too loudly as it caused Yunho to wake up. 

" Baby whats wrong." Yunho said as he removed his hair away from his eyes and looked at his boyfriend. 

" Its all your fault." 

" I'm sorry."  Yunho apologised even though he had no idea why. Jaejoong attempted to get up but only fell back onto the bed. Yunho finally understood what Jaejoong was on about, shifting over to Jaejoong, Yunho wrapped his arms around his lover. 

" I'm sorry I went too rough on you, but once you opened your mouth and called my name I could not help it." 

" Don't touch me." Jaejoong pushed Yunho away from him,  dealing with the pain Jaejoong search for his clothes and put them on. 

" Fine I'll never touch you again." Yunho said as be watched is boyfriend find his clothes and put them on. If Jaejoong was not mad right now they so would be going for round two. Once Jaejoong was fully clothed he bidded Yunho goodbye beavjse Jaejoong had class today, before he left, Jaejoong kissed Yunho's lips and ran out of the bedroom, leaving a confused boy on the bed.  

"Jaejoong sometimes your confusing, one minute you tell me not to touch you and the next your kiss me" he mumbled to himself. Yunho laid back down and put his arm across is eyes. "