Chapter ten

Every Rose Has Its Thorns

 

Jaejoong has watched many Kdramas and read many books about break ups , but what he never expect in a million years is him to be one of those characters from his book, sitting in their room suffering from a heart break, it hurt more than he expected. But Jaejoong would rather deal with the pain of a broken heart than seeing the love of his life getting beaten because of him.  

A sudden loud knocking caught Jaejoongs attention, which was strange as no one visits at this time of the day, and his parents have the own keys. Slowly making his way downstairs, Jaejoong hesitantly opened the door, but what made his heart beat faster was seeing the broken side of Yunho. 

" Y-Yunho please go home before my dad comes back from work." Jaejoong stuttered he couldnt bear to see Yunho with tears in his eyes, it just broke his heart more.

" Jae I just want us to talk and make things right, I don't want us to break up."  

" Yunho just go before my dad----" 

" Jae I don't give a about your dad, he could beat me a thousand times but that will not keep me away from you, because my love for you is stronger than you you think." Yunho moved forward and kissed Jaejoongs lips, until Jaejoong pulled away. 

" Sorry Yunho we just can't." He than shut the door closed and slide down the door. All he wanted to do was jump into Yunho's arms and kiss him all day, but he had to distance himself from Yunho in order to  protect the person he loves with all his heart and soul. 

" Jaejoong don't leave me, I'll go crazy without you in my life." Yunho yelled through the door. Jaejoong put his hands over his mouth to prevent Yunho from hearing his sobs. " Baby please don't leave me, I love you and only you," 

" I love you too Yunho thats why I am doing this." Jaejoong whispered quietly to himself so Yunho could not hear. His head was telling him to let go, but his heart was telling him not too, was this the right decision. Unable to take the pain anymore Jaejoong opened the door. 

" Yunho I love you too." Jaejoong said, however Yunho was already in his car driving away. Because Yunho was too engaged is his thoughts he did not notice the skidding lorry until it was too late. With a blink of an eye the lorry crashed into Yunho's car, causing the car to tumble down the hill. 

" Nooooo Yunho." Jaejoong yelled, all he could see was his lovers car rapidly rolling down the hill and all he could hear was the smashing of the windows. Running over to the hill, Jaejoong was about to go down when someone grabbed him from behind and pulled him away from the hill before he puts himself in danger aswell. 

" Let me go I have to see if he is okay." Jaejoong yelled as he tried to get out of the strangers grip, but it was no use the person had a strong hold of him. 

" Jaejoong stop struggling and breath, he will be okay." He reconised that voice it was his mother." He will be okay."she kept repeating as Jaejoong burried his head into his mothers shoulders. 

" The ambulance will be on there way in a minute."  A male voice spoke, making Jaejoong lift his head up from his mothers shoulders and look at his father with anger, getting away from his mothers hold, Jaejoong made his way to his father. 

" It was your fault, you hurt him, if you just let us be together than this would have not happened." Jaejoong shouted as he hit his fathers chest. The man knew he was wrong and guilt was starting to talk over him, all he could do was hug his son and comfort him, until Jaejoong passed out due to exhaustion.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 When Jaejoong woke up all he could see was white and blue , looking at the door he could see doctors running to the direction when the surgeries take place. Getting up he looked around and stopped when he saw his mother looking at him worriedly. 

" Ah thank the heavans that your awake Jaejoong." His mother said soflty, but for some reason in her tone Jaejoong could tell something was wrong. 

" Mum I had the most terrifying nightmare, I had a dream that Yunho had an accident........ it was so scary, I couldn't imagine a life without Yunho."

" Jaejoong, hunnie." Again her tone was off, " ........... It wasn't a dream."

" W-what." Jaejoong stuttered, please God tell me Yunho is okay, he prayed.

" Yunho............ Yunho ........ didn't make it."