With you

When the Bluebells were blooming

Hi! I’m back with a new, entirely happy chapter. Hope you like it! ^^

 


 

She still couldn't believe that this beautiful young girl who only stepped in her life three mere weeks ago was a woman actually. Well, sort of. If she was right, Sandara was around 25 years old, but she didn't behave like an adult. More of a kid to be honest. Not only outside, though her facial features and thin body really made one think she was a teenager, but on the inside as well.

She said it wasn't the first time she built a snowman in her life, Sandara sure as hell looked like she was. The way she carried herself, taking big steps in the knee-length whiteness trying to roll a snowball around in order to create a bigger one was just too funny to watch, really.

"You are too adorable” Chaerin muttered while making her own ball, the body of their snowman.

"Did you say something?” The brunette asked while looking at her with a bright smile. Her cheeks and the tip of her nose were all red due to the cold weather but she didn't seem to care.

"Nope” She said smiling herself as well. „"I think that’s big enough” She pointed at the big ball in front of Sandara. "Can you bring it over here?”

"A sec!” The brunette reached down grabbing the ball just to back to her rear in the next second.

"You okay?” Chaerin ran towards her getting the ball off of her abdomen and kneeled down next to her. The brunette didn’t seem hurt at all, she even chuckeled at her own clumesiness.

"Sorry.”

"You should’ve told me if it was that heavy” The blonde scolded her still smiling.

"I thought I can take it.”

After she helped Sandara to her feet, Chaerin pulled the ball in her hands without much difficulty and carried it to her own piece. The brunette watched her during the process slightly amazed with the strength of the other girl. Not that she was that weaker than Chaerin, but it seemed the blonde was more in control of her body.

When they finished shaping their new friend, the two girls stood in front of him. Sandara frowned a bit thinking something was missing, while Chaerin eyed her with a small smile. She was so cute even while making this weird face. Not matter what she did and how she wrinkled her eyebrows, she was still unbelievably beautiful. Though she always had a thing for girls, her affection towards the brunette was purely innocent. She just adored her and wanted to protect her from whatever she was running away from.

"Do you think we can make him hair?” Sandara asked finally after a few minutes of silence.

"Hair?” Chaerin looked at her surprised then smirked. "Like armpit hair?” She asked while raising her left arm indicating that their snowman held up his stick-arms the same way.

"What?” Sandara exclaimed. Her cheeks grew even more red. "Don’t joke, this is a serious matter! He’s bald!”

"Snowmans’re often bald” the blonde shrugged her shoulders still grinning. She loved this about Sandara. She had a crazy mind like Bom or Minji. Her sillines made Chaerin feel like they knew each other far longer than three weeks. Like they have been always friends. They didn’t know too much about each other, but they somehow still understood what was going on in the other’s brain. They could escape from the pain of reality with each other.

"Do you think we can find something? This is just so sad.”

"I don’t know. There are no leaves or grass at this time of the year.”

"Ah, sooo sad” Sandara repeated with a dramatic sigh.

"Then what about this…” Chaerin asked with a small chuckle and kneeled down in the snow once again. She dug her hands deep trying to reach the ground, and when she did, she pulled down her right glove to get some dirt on her palms. "He’s a snow soldier now. Or a ’snowldier’, if you like.”

Sandara watched with interest as the blonde tried to paint the top of their snowman’s head as if he had a short cut, the same soldiers wore.

At first she burst out in laughter then stepped closer to the scene with a hand on top of .

"Omo… what’s this?”

"It suits him, doesn't it?” Chaerin asked.

"At least he’s not bald anymore.” Sandara said than turned towards the blonde with a small smile.

"Yah! Is it all you say?” Chaerin pretended to be hurt and turned away from her. "I worked so hard to make you and snowman-ssi happy.”

"Ah, I’m sorry!” Sandara stepped at her with her palms on the blonde’s shoulders. "I'm really grateful.” Chaerin glanced at her still pouting her lower lip, then smiled a little.

"You should be.”

 

It was so peaceful. She couldn't even remember when was her last day off. She pretty much spent every day in the studio during these five years, never stop working. Even when nobody was around she would just go in and work on her songs alone, or practise the dances by herself.

But now that Teddy was abroad and the backup dancers attended a concert in a music show with their beloved rapper duo G-Dragon and TOP, nobody was there to help her with anything. She was thinking about what to do when Sandara told her she had a day-off from the restaurant. It was settled. They wanted to spend some time together.

Being with her and just fooling around really brounght back her lost childhood. She had to left her parental home so early and she entered the adult world working every day either in the restaurant or the studio never stopping till this day. Though she loved Bom and Minji as they were also part of the same company, it always reminded Chaerin that she have to work hard like them if she want to make it big in this life, but with Sandara it was just easy. No responsibilities, no heavy thoughts, just fun. Deep conversations without the intetntioin to make it deep. No reminders why was she in Seoul that she got constantly if Bom looked at her with that worried expression on her face. Being with Sandara was just like that. It was… normal. Surprisingly natural.

It’s been only three weeks, but Chaerin started to feel whole again. Gain back her trust in life.

"What should we do now?” The blonde asked after taking a photo of snowman-ssi with her phone. Sandara just looked at her with big eyes. Her cheeks were still really red and her lips turned a bit purple now. They should go somewhere warm. "Are you hungry? We should eat some ramyun. I know a good place.”

 

 

Chaerin hopped down next to Sandara on the couch. She put down the microphone to the table, drank some of her soda then leaned back. The brunette looked tired, but happy. A small smile moved onto her lips as Chaerin asked if she wanted to sing another song.

No, she said mutely shaking her head. "It was enough.”

"But, you only sang like… three songs? We still have like ten minutes left.”

"I can’t sing anymore.”

Truth to be told, she chose three surprisingly fast and loud songs. It was funny to watch her getting all excited hyped up. She tried to dance and made angry faces, or… well, she tried to make, but it turned out to be just freakin cute, not threatening at all. Looked like she was indeed getting comfortable with Chaerin.

Sandara amazed her again. Soft melodies fitted her voice better, like the one she sang in the shower, but these aren't bad either.

"Please, sing something more” Upon hearing Sandara words she snapped out of her thoughts.

"Tsk, it’s not my turn” Chaerin.

"But I love your voice” told her Sandara with great enthusiasm. "You are the best singer I’ve ever heard.”

"You are saying this only because you live in my apartment” Laughed the blonde, but grabbed the mic anyway.

"Ah, but…” Sandara got flustered again. "No, I… wasn't…”

"Arasso.” Chaerin grinned at her. „When you look at me with those big, frightened eyes, you are just like a bunny. Ssantokki!”

"W-what?” Pouted the brunette again.

"Tell me what you want me to sing, Sandara-ah. I will sing it for you, but only one so choose wisely.”

Sandara still didn’t recovered from the earlier teasings, so it took her a while to come up with a title. She looked up at the blonde blushing again.

"What about… ’If I were you’? Is it okay?”

Chaerin raised her eyebrows a little, then smiled. "Are you aware of the fact that it’s my song and there is no karaoke version of it?” When Sandara just nodded briefly, she chuckled a bit. "Okay then. I will sing it without music. But only if you help me.”

"Help? But…” asked Sandara a bit shocked.

Chaerin stood up and gave the mic to Sandara.

"I’m so senile, so so senile right now.” She said tapping the top of own head playfully. "Can you help me with the lyrics?”

"But, I…”

Sandara stood up after all. The blonde smiled at her so kindly she couldn’t resist her. She raised the mic to and started to sing a bit hesitantly. Her voice was uncertain and soft, but it fitted Chaerin’s song well.

"Oneuldo ireoke haruga jinagane… Onjongil na neomaneul wihae bonaenneunde.

But after a verse Sandara gave up. She couldn’t bear any longer Chaerin’s intense gaze. She buried her face in her hands, but the blonde was quick to react. She took the mic and started to sing the remaining parts of the song, while she grabbed gently Sandara’s hand with her left. Soon Chaerin dropped the mic carelessly to the couch, but never stopped singing. She felt it was more natural this way.

Sandara stared at her feet the whole time. Her heart beat so fast, she was afraid Chaerin would hear it. She still couldn't believe how much this girl affected her and she couldn't really understood the reason either. She never felt this way in her life, but when Chaerin touched her, took her hand, hugged her, perked her cheeks… it was just too much, though in a good way. Her body heat up and she was unable to look at her. She was too excited. Chaerin did this to her after three weeks being together and Sandara couldn’t understand it at all.

What is this feeling?

When Chaerin finished the song, Sandara slowly raised her head to meet her dark eyes.

"Did you like it?” The blonde asked softly.

Sandara opened , but found it difficult to say something. She gulped, then smiled at Chaerin. "Yes. I liked it very much.”

"I’m glad” the blonde said with a big grin on her face.

She was lucky – thought Sandara – that she meet with such a person as Chaerin. This energetic blonde was everything she ever wanted to be. Self-conscious, talented, kind and a bit wild. She really admired her and this feeling grew stronger and stronger every day as she slowly get to know her better. Three weeks ago she didn't even know about Chaerin’s existence. Right now she couldn't even imagine her life without the her.

It was perfect.