Give me the money quickly, please!

What? Marry you?

 

 Woohyun wondered if Jiyoon's cooking because he can smell food from upstairs. He went down the stairs and Jiyoon was busy preparing breakfast.

 

“Ohh Woohyun shi! Come here, eat breakfast!”, shrieked Jiyoon when she noticed him getting down the stairs. He looked super smart. With the suit on, all ready for work.

 

“You cooked all of these?”, asked Woohyun as he looked at her in disbelief. He took a seat.

 

“Eat a lot! I cooked all of these, yes!”, replied Jiyoon as she passed a bowl of rice to Woohyun.

 

“you know I don't eat rice in the morning right? Plus, these side dishes are so many. Are you trying to make me poor by spending a lot of money unnecessarily?”, Woohyun started to give a lecture to Jiyoon but his hands were fast picking up all the side dishes in his bowl of rice. Someone's interested in my cooking, Jiyoon thought to herself.

 

Jiyoon looked at him carefully. She didn't even have a bowl of rice, she just stared at him. Noticing this, Woohyun stopped eating and looked back at Jiyoon.

 

“You.. Didn't put any poison right?”, asked Woohyun. “NO! Why would I do that? Err is it nice?”, replied Jiyoon. “yeah.. whatever.. it's okay I guess”, replied Woohyun. Those dishes were actually very delicious.

 

Jiyoon didn't stop looking at him so Woohyun once again stopped eating and asked her, “Yah, if you have something to stay, just spill it out.”

 

“Er.. okay.. you know.. in the contract.. you have to pay me a 5000dollars..so.. when.. are you actually gonna pay me?”, replied Jiyoon hesitantly. But it's already 2 weeks in the marriage, she didn't get any payment. Only the weekly money he transferred to her account for house things (food etc).

 

“ohh.. I know you're up to something. Well, if I pay you now, you'll run away. So just wait for a few months ok? I gave you the weekly money right? You want more? Is it not enough?”, replied Woohyun looking at her seriously.

 

“no..it's not like that.. I won't run away I promise! I don't want to hurt your parents's feelings anyway.”, added Jiyoon. She bits his lower lips, somewhat begging. She needs the money quickly. So she can pay them quickly. Find her father. She also can be free. Working and walk around her neighbourhood and the city without fear.

 

“Araso.. i'll pay you half the amount first then”, Woohyun stopped as he felt his phone vibrating.

Sender ID: Hyuna

*oppa, let's meet today at the cafe we always went. See you. ^_^

 

“ohh Jiyoon shi.. I'll give you the 2500dollars ok, sorry I got to go now.”, Woohyun stood up and went straight to the front door. He's leaving.

 

Jiyoon stood up from her chair and bowed to him. Maybe 2500dollars is better than nothing. I can pay them with that amount first. Or should she goes to work? Find extra money. She thought to herself.

“Anyway, thank you for the food!”, Woohyun turned to Jiyoon when he was at the entrance changing into his shiny branded shoes.

 

Both of them have things to do today. Woohyun's meeting Hyuna, his ex girlfriend. Jiyoon's meeting the gangster to pay them the money her father's owed them.