you should've told me

What? Marry you?

 

“There she is”, said Woohyun. She's gonna have to do some explanation!

 

Jiyoon walked towards Woohyun who's sitting on the bench. She kneeled in front of Woohyun and started to open the first aid kit. “Woohyun shi, I am really sorry, let me see your face..”, said Jiyoon as she pulled out a cotton and an antiseptic bottle.

 

“Yah! Cut the crap!”, Woohyun fired up. Jiyoon was surprised so she dropped the antiseptic bottle and the cotton. Woohyun realised a cut on her lips and a bit of bruises on her chin. He picked up the antiseptic bottle and asked her to sit on the bench. So she took a sit next to him on the bench. She knew he had the right to be angry.

 

“i'm so sorry Woohyun shi..”, Jiyoon voiced out.

 

“Who are they?”, Woohyun cut Jiyoon's words.

 

“er.. they are the loan sharks.”, replied Jiyoon. She could not look him right in the eyes so she stared blankly on the ground.

 

“mwoh? Why??”, asked Woohyun.

 

“my dad owed them money so we had to pay them back...remember the night we met? I was running away from them so I jumped into your car, when you took me away I thought you were one of them”, replied Jiyoon weakly.

 

“I thought your parents were dead?”, Woohyun's curious.

 

“My dad is still alive but he's gone, I don't know where he is now. Again i'm sorry to lie. Since I only married to you because of the money and I lied to you, i'm not a nice girl.. I know that..”, Jiyoon added with a sad voice.

 

“No, it's not that.. It's just, you should've told me the truth.. we are.. husband and wife afterall”, added Woohyun. He felt a bit sorry for Jiyoon.

 

“husband and wife on paper. It means nothing. Anyway, I thanked you a lot for tonight. I'll pay you another 2500dollars back.. I promise.”, said Jiyoon.

 

Woohyun kept quiet and replied “are you okay though? Lets go to the hospital.” he changed the topic. He really felt a bit sorry for Jiyoon. Her dad left her with a huge sum of debt and now he's nowhere to be found.

 

“Im just fine. I was lucky there were you and Hoya oppa. Thanks.. Are you by any chance injured?”, asked Jiyoon.

 

“I'm good too”, he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket.

 

“Yehh omma..”

“where are you? Are you coming?”

“ohh sorry omma.. I think we are not able to come tonight. Eer, Jiyoon is sick..”, Woohyun lied

“Really? OMO!! Take care of her okay, I'll try to come and visit her tomorrow

“ok Omma...take care.. tell father and Hyuna to eat carefully”

 

Woohyun told Jiyoon they were supposed to have dinner at the parents' but of course they can't go now with these bruises and scratches. He reached his hand to the cut on her lips. She was slightly take aback by his action. He realised that he might go a bit overboard so he suggested them to leave the place and back to their house.

 

 

“Aigoo.. i'm sorry Hyuna ah.. Jiyoon is sick so Woohyun is taking care of her, they couldn't join us tonight.. Let's eat now..” said Woohyun's mother to Hyuna.

 

“He really loves her I suppose...”, Hyuna thought to herself. She gave the parents a slight nod and they began to eat their dinner.