I want to stay with you tonight!

What? Marry you?

 

 

“Where is she? I'm really realllyy worried about her”, asked Yoobin to her boyfriend, Dongwoo who's sitting on his couch. She passed him the mineral water.

 

“Come here honey. I'm sure she's fine.. How many times had she survived from the bad people so far? Many times...”, Dongwoo tried to comfort his girlfriend, he held her wrist signing her to sit next to him. He kissed Yoobin on her neck. Yoobin started to curve a smile.

 

“Yaaa.. stop it both of you. Go to your own room Dongwoo ah..”, said Hoya as their action was the first thing he saw when he entered the house. He shared the house with Dongwoo. He's not annoyed, he just loved teasing them. “Oh by the way, Jiyoon called she said she's safe so don't worry about her”, he added.

 

“Chinca? Ohh good to know.. I tried to call her so many times just now, ask Dongwoo about it..”, said Yoobin. She's glad that now Jiyoon is safe. She's a good fighter!

 

“Yeah man, and thanks for informing us about her, Yoobin is worried sick...”, added Dongwoo.

 

 

 

 

“Can you just drive and get us out of here!!”, whispered Jiyoon. Woohyun's still dazed so he kept looking at her. She's still maintaining her head down. Woohyun pressed the pedal and they finally left the place. About 10 minutes later, she held up her head.

 

“Auuhh, my neck hurts!”, said Jiyoon.

 

“Yahhh!! Where do you want me to bring you!??”, asked Woohyun.

 

“How much do you pay?”, asked Jiyoon. Not answering his question earlier.

 

“Mwoh??”, Woohyun asked her back. He's so confused at the moment.

 

“I said.. how much do you pay? I want to be your paid girlfriend. For how long? Do I get free food? Do I get free accommodation?”, Jiyoon poured him these endless questions.

 

“Yahhh!!! Are you crazy?”, yelled Woohyun.

 

“Fine, you don't want then. Stop this car.”, replied Jiyoon. She's good at playing politics. Haha

 

“Araso!! I get it. Be my girlfriend until it's okay for us to break up. 50000 won per day! Only when I need to use you for example if I had to bring you to see my parents, IF they want to see you. AND live at your place! Food on your own expenses!!”, Woohyun added.

 

“100000 won an hour! Buy me food everytime I need to see you.”, replied Jiyoon.

 

“NO, 80000 won an hour!”, replied Woohyun.

“Fine!! 80000 won, an hour!”, replied Jiyoon. But she really need a place to stay at least tonight. “errr, one more thing!”, added Jiyoon.

 

“WHAT?”, asked Woohyun. She's not helping at all. He thought that she might give him more problems!

 

“can I stay at your place tonight? Only tonight! Please!!”, begged Jiyoon.

 

“OHHH??? Seriously?”, he looked at her with disgusted face. He finally gave in and drove to his house.