i'll be your girlfriend!

What? Marry you?

 

“Aigoo.. Our Jiyoon is so pretty with that dress on..!”, said his mother as soon as Jiyoon stepped out from the visitor's bedroom located downstairs near the dining room.

 

They were all waiting for her to have dinner together.

 

“Woohyun ah, tell me what were you two doing, she's so soaked in sweat!”, teased his mother.

“Ohh.. we were... we were playing hide and seek! She's really into it!”, replied Woohyun avoiding an eye contact with his mother.

 

“I really can't believe this. Who is this guy? Woohyun? I dont know he is , but he is definitely good at lying!! What's going on? Arghh!!”, Jiyoon said to herself.

 

“Aigoo!!! So cheesy.. kids nowadays! Ehh, eat a lot Jiyoon ah.. !!”, said his mother.

 

“Arrasoo..”, replied Jiyoon, she nodded a bit and smile weakly.

 

Soon after dinner, Woohyun quickly excused himself. This girl might be traumatised , too much lie tonight!!

 

“Woohyun ah, send her safely. Take care Jiyoon shi..”, said his father to Woohyun and Jiyoon.

 

“Kamsahamnida...”, Jiyoon replied and bowed at the same time.

 

She couldn't wait the moment she entered the car.

 

“YAHHHHHH!!!! WHAT THE HELL??????!!!!”, yelled Jiyoon.

 

“Aigoo, kapchagiya !(like OMG in korean)”, replied Woohyun. He's shocked with that loud voice, he put his hand on his chest.

 

“I'll explain to you okay... you want me to bring you home?”, asked Woohyun

 

“OF COURSE, SEND ME HOME!!”, replied Jiyoon. “Crazy”, she added with low voice.

 

Woohyun rolled his eyes and started to accelerate.

 

“Just stop here! I can walk home!”, said Jiyoon as the car reaching near the neighbourhood. She didn't want him to know where she lives because he might be a stalker. Enough of her terrible experience tonight.

 

“Wait!! Don't you want to know what happened tonight?”, said Woohyun as she grabbed the door handle to open the door. She stopped what she's doing and looked at him. YES, an explanation please! - she thought to herself.

 

“Would you be my girlfriend?”, said Woohyun suddenly.

 

“Mwoh??”, replied Jiyoon. Again, surprised by his bluntness. “Why would I do that?”, she added.

 

“Today is the last day for me to bring a girlfriend to my parents, if not they will make me marry Yoona. I hate her. So now you know, do you want to be my girlfriend? It's not gonna be free you know?”, explained Woohyun.

 

“What now? You're gonna buy me with money? Get lost!”, Jiyoon quickly grabbed the door handle again to let herself out of the car. And suddenly, she saw those bad guys in front of her house. Waiting for her to be home!

 

“OMG!!”, said Jiyoon as she lowered her head down the dashboard. She's still inside the car. She reached at her pocket and took out her phone.

 

“Aishhhh.. No battery!!.. Err, mister, can you lend me your phone”, she asked Woohyun with low voice.

 

“Why are you like this? Why are you whispering”, asked Woohyun. This girl is really weird. At first she was mad, now she wants my phone. - he thought to himself.

 

Woohyun gave his phone to Jiyoon. “One minute only!”, he added.

 

Jiyoon quickly dialled Hoya's number, she's still maintaining her head down.

 

“Yeobosayo!!Oppa!!!”, shrieked Jiyoon as soon as she heard him answering.

 

“YAHHHHH JIYOON AHH!!! where are you? Yoobin, Dongwoo and I have been looking for you. Yahh!! They are there, outside of your house you know. Where are you? I'll pick you up, you stay with me tonight OK!”, said Hoya. Worried about her, a lot.

 

“Ahh it's okay Oppa, I'm scared they will bother you later. I just want to let you know i'm safe. Ohhh bye Oppa, annyong!!”, she disconnected the call.

 

“Yahhh!!!~~”, Hoya's voice trailed off as she disconnected the call.

 

Jiyoon passed the phone back to Woohyun and said, “Fine, I'll be your girlfriend!!!”

 

Woohyun's eyes widened. “Seriously?”