Who is she exactly?

What? Marry you?

Woohyun is lazing on the couch watching the TV while Jiyoon's busy doing her stuff.

"Hey, what are you doing? I think you should rest, I can't afford another sleepless night okay.", said Woohyun strictly. 

"Ohh nothing. I am looking at our wedding pictures. I looked sooooo bad, right? erm well it doesn't matter I guess, I'll make sure the next marriage I'll look much better than this.", replied Jiyoon. 

"What? What are you talking about? You look...... nice", Woohyun walked to Jiyoon's spot and sat next to her and had a look at the picture. He couldn't finish his sentence properly, he meant to say gorgeous but nahhh.. if he said it then it will be so awkward. And wait a moment.....Did she say something about next marriage?

"You already thinking about your next marriage...wow...", said Woohyun in a soft voice. He made it sound sarcastically. 

"Did I say something wrong then?", Jiyoon looked directly in his eyes. 

"Err.... Well...... You haven't paid me the 2500 dollars yet.. So.. I guess you really have to wait a bit longer... maybe, another 5 years...?", replied Woohyun. He really was making some excuses. He didn't even look her in the eyes. He felt weird on the inside.

"What? 5 years? No!!! I'll pay in no time! for sure!", Jiyoon replied positively. Although she didn't know where to find the money. But 5 years of this fake marriage will be sooooooo much pain in the arse. 

"Whatever..", Woohyun left and went to his room.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Jiyoon ah! Make sure you drink all the tonics I brought for you okay. I don't want you to be sick again. And Woohyun! Take a good care of her!", Woohyun's mom couldn't stop making sure that her daughter in law is going to be healthy and not sick again. 

"Don't forget to visit your mom at home. And Woohyun, I'll see you tomorrow in the office.", said Woohyun's dad before both of them got into the car. 

"Thank you so much mom and dad. I will take good care of myself.", Jiyoon bowed to the parents and waved until the car dissappeared. 

"That's enough of waving. You really like to impress them so much, dont you?", asked Woohyun sarcastically. 

Jiyoon had no idea what to reply so she just keep quiet. As they walked back to the front door, Woohyun's phone rings. 

"ohh Hyuna yah-.. what is it?? you what? hey hey hold on, i cant hear you! Are you okay? The usual pub? Ok ok , i'll be there in a minute! Wait there, be safe!" 

Jiyoon was looking at him when he was on the phone. Hyuna? oh the girl that was in the living room the other day. oh my god, isn't she gorgeous? Who is she, i wonder. Woohyun looked really concern. Oh! Could it be she's his ex gf or something. Emmmm.... 

Woohyun left with no words and Jiyoon had no chance to ask him anything. So she went back in and locked the door. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

it's 3 in morning, she still couldn't close her eyes. There is no sign of him coming home. She wondered if he's gonna come back. She clenches on her cell phone really hard. To text or not to text. But she doesn't have any right to text him to ask whereabout is he so she decided not to bother. 

"Who is she exactly, Hyuna shi? 

What should i be worried anyway? "

Arghhh!!!! She threw away her phone and buried her face in the pillow. 

 

 

I AM REALLY SORRY GUYS FOR THE VERY VERY LATE UPDATE. MY GRANDFATHER PASSED AWAY RECENTLY, AND I JUST GOT BACK TO AUSTRALIA TO CONTINUE WITH MY MEDICAL STUDIES. AND BEING A FORTH YEAR, STUDIES GETS HARDER AND THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS TO DO!!!! HAHAHAHA BUT ANYWAY, COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THIS ENTRY. I'LL MAKE MORE CHAPTERS I PROMISE!!!!