PERFECT GETAWAY?

What? Marry you?

Jiyoon dragged her suitcase from her room to downstairs. She needed a break. Last night, was a mistake. She didnt want him to think that she's over-reacting or over-protective. This is a contract marriage, nothing more than then. She misses her home, where she always get chased by the bad guys. Well that's not it. She misses Hoya, Yoobin and Dongwoo. Her childhood bestfriends. All of them were playing basketball together and practice dancing together, wahhh good old times. Yup, she's going back today. Afterall, the bad guys were gone. They're not gonna bother her anymore. 

Woohyun just got back from morning jogging around the neighborhood, reaching for a drink in the fridge. He heard Jiyoon's struggle to get something heavy down the stairs. 

"Yah, whats that?" asked Woohyun. 

Finally, she managed to bring the huge suitcase downstairs. 

"Where you going? asked Woohyun after he saw that suitcase

"I'm going home. There's nothing much I can do here. I couldn't even find a job.. so.... Annyeong" , replied Jiyoon quickly. She just wanna get out from that house as quickly as possible. 

"ya ya yaaaa!!!" Woohyun opened his arms wide in front of her, trying to stop her from going. "No way, you're not going anywhere. Remember the deal? I already gave you all the money, so you definitely not running away from me right now"

"no, im not running away from our contract", replied Jiyoon quietly. "I just wanna have time on my own"

"bring me with you", said Woohyun. Chin up and looking away from her

"Mwoh??? I said i wanna have time on my own. ON. MY. OWN", Jiyoon loses her mind. This guy has a man-like body, but a mind of a 3 year old. GOSH!! Cant never get away from him. 

"Dont go yet!!! Wait for me, I'll pack my stuffs real quick!! How long are we gonna be there for?", asked Woohyun while running upstairs getting all excited, like he's gonna go on Bali holiday or something. 

Jiyoon's just standing there in front of the door, looking so annoyed. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"wahh, your hometown is actually not bad during daytime.. There's playground there, wahh look at all the kids. Wahhh ICECREAM trucks!!", Woohyun acting all excited like he never eaten ice cream before. 

"Can you focus while driving? Don't hit anyone from my hometown with your car", Jiyoon's still annoyed the fact that he's coming with her. 

"Are you mad? emm.. okay... I'll just drop you off then.. hemmmm, my collegues have already congratulate me for my honeymoon holiday, but it's okay i guess i can just turn up at the office and do my work. I'll look stupid though but that's okay.." Woohyun pretended to be hurt. 

"You already here, might as well stay.." Jiyoon felt guilty. but deep inside she knew that he's just acting up. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This house is not bad.." said Woohyun. 

"Hmm..not bad. But there's nothing in the fridge and kitchen. We have to go out and buy something to cook later for lunch" replied Jiyoon. Ohh she misses this house so much. And her dad... Where is he now, she wonders. 

Woohyun sits on the floor and the stand fan. There are no TV, sofa and aircond. It's actually pretty sad. Jiyoon's inside the room changing her clothes before they're going out to buy some groceries. It's really hot nowadays, it's summer. 

"ok, lets go." said Jiyoon as she walked out of her room. 

"Yahh!!! What's with your pants?? It's sooooo short!!!!", Woohyun panicked. He's seen SISTAR and RAINBOW on TV wearing the shortest shorts ever, BUT they are idols so who cares?? But why Jiyoon's acting like this???

"What!!? It's hot outside. And this is my hometown. who cares! PFTTT", Jiyoon backfires his over-reactivity and just walked out to the front door. "Quick, if you wanna come with me!"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You see that building, there? That was my school. Both primary and secondary school, they are just next to each other. Oh i miss school :(..", Jiyoon showed Woohyun her school and other buildings that are in her hometown but someone isn't really paying attention.

"emmm seriously... i think your short is a bit too short.. im not saying you can't wear it, but ....", He was not paying attention at all, all he was thinking was how short is that short she's wearing.

"Arasso.. I'll wear it just for today.. Okay..." Jiyoon finally give up. Fine. What bothers him so much though!!

Woohyun smiles like a little child. Content!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Jiyoon nahh!!!!!!! " screamed Yoobin as she saw Jiyoon walked pass the basketball field. 

"OMG, you guys are here!!! Hahaha i was about to text you guys maybe we should organise some time to play basketball together!!" Jiyoon ran towards her friends and hugged them all. 

Woohyun felt so left out, so he just sit on the bench. He waved at Dongwoo, Hoya and Yoobin. He tried to put a smile on, but he felt annoyed that she just ignored him and left him alone. 

"Oh well, look how happy she is. I've never seen her so happy. hehe.. Stupid Jiyoon." Woohyun's talking to himself as he observing Jiyoon and her friends playing basketball. 

"Oppa, pass me the ball!!! ", before the ball got to her hand, suddenly her legs became weak and she fell down. There are scratches on her knee now and there's blood. Opppsss. 

Woohyun noticed what happened but he decided to stay on the bench. "Silly, probably a small scratch, get up!", he talked to himself again. 

"Ya... Are you okay?" asked Hoya. "Come on, stand up", he stood behind her and held her on her waist and pulled her up. And while doing that, Jiyoon's T-shirt lifted up a bit, exposing a bit of her milky white tummy. 

Woohyun's not too happy about that so he stood up and walked towards them. 

"are you okay, Jiyoon ah", asked Yoobin. 

"yea yeahh, it's nothing.. haha" replied Jiyoon. 

Woohyun grabbed Jiyoon's arm and pulled her away from Hoya. Rough. 

All of them looked at him weirdly. 

"Are you okay?", asked Woohyun. Doesn't sound concern at all. Sounded more cynical. 

" yea i'm fine. Okay guys, continue on. I'll sit on the bench for a while.", Jiyoon walked towards the bench followed by Woohyun. 

"Appo (is it painful)?", asked Woohyun as they both sit on the bench. 

"Shut up. Dont act like you care" 

"Yah, take this, wash the wound carefully", Hoya handed her a bottle of water. "Woohyun shi, bring her home, tonight we'll go out for dinner together. Sounds cool?"

"Yeah, of course, see you tonight then" Woohyun replied with fake smile. 

"Ahhh..." Jiyoon poured the water on her wound and it's a bit sore. 

Woohyun grabbed the water bottle from her and poured the water on the wound roughly. 

"Yahh!!!", Jiyoon grabbed the bottle from him and stare at him. 

"thats what you get from wearing such a short short.." Woohyun kept teasing her. 

"GUYS SEE YOU TONIGHT THEN, IM GOING HOME NOW!! BYE!!" JIyoon stood up and waving her arms to her friends. And then she started to walk home. After a few steps, she stopped, wiping off the dripping water before it goes into her shoes. As she looked up, Woohyun kneeled in front of her. 

"What are you doing", asked Jiyoon

"Come on, hop on." said Woohyun. 

"No"

Woohyun grabbed both of her legs and pulled her on his back. 

"Yahhh!!!"

"Ok just shut up. It's hot now, and you should be thankful i'm carrying you home." said Woohyun. with a smile on his face. He tried to hide it though. 

"Ehh but we have to stop at the convenience store. Buy something to eat for lunch, for dinner we are going out anyway", said Jiyoon. "Are you okay carrying me like this?" asked Jiyoon. 

"I'm very strong okay..." replied Woohyun. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So now, Jiyoon has a plastic bag full with ramen packets and eggs. Yummy lunch it's gonna be.

on the way home, Woohyun's sweat started to drip off his forehead and cheeks. Noticing this, Jiyoon wiped the sweat off him. 

Woohyun continue to smile like crazy. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyoon's cooking ramen for two. 5 minutes later..

"Woohyun shi!!!, lunch time!!!" Yelled Jiyoon. 

There is no response. So she went into her room. 

There's this perfect lean body, shirtless lying on the floor. Sleeping. She stares at Woohyun for a while and her lips curves a smile. She took the stand fan and put it directly facing Woohyun so he gets maximum wind. He must be really tired and hot. 

 

 

okay guys!!! I am so sorry for the late update!! I m so slack, i know, but i've been very busy lately. I'm so so sorry. but here's a loonggggg update for you subscribers!!! I LOVE YOU, keep supporting this fanfic!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I will update soon!!!! Please anticipate!!! :) xxxxx