stupid decision

What? Marry you?

Hoya left Jiyoon alone sitting on the bench in front her house. She is confused. Hoya oppa likes her. But she is married to Woohyun. "Oh what the hell, it's a contract marriage. as long as no feelings involved, and if i can pay him back the amount of money i borrowed from him, i should be alright. Whether Hoya is waiting, or not waiting", Jiyoon talked to herself. 

"who is waiting for who?", Woohyun asked. He heard everything. And he realised that Hoya likes Jiyoon. 

"Ohh you surprised me!.. you're finally awake? Are you hungry? Do you want me to make you ramen noodles?", said Jiyoon

Slightly annoyed, Woohyun answered, "You know what? Stop it. Stop acting like you care. I'm going home tonight. Forget about the money, forget about the marriage. I am more than happy to let you go just like that"

"what? are you serious? ehh no.. at least I'll pay you back!", insisted Jiyoon. She wasn't sure where is this coming from but he seemed pretty annoyed at the moment. 

Woohyun went back inside the house and started packing. He was angry. Annoyed. Betrayed. Why? Don't ask him why. He doesn't know. He felt the same way today when Hyuna told him that she was cheating on him. Yeah. Betrayed. 

Jiyoon stood in front of the room and watched him packing all his stuffs. 

"Don't bother coming back to the house. You're safe here. I will have someone to send all your stuffs from my house to yours". 

 

And he left. 

 

Tears rolled down her cheeks. She stood in front of the house watching the car dissapeared.

Jiyoon's POV :

"Is this how it all ends?"

"No good byes?"

"Why does my chest feels heavy and it's hard to breathe"

"He even said I'm off the hook. I dont even have to pay him back?"

"But what is this running down my cheeks. Tears."

 

Woohyun arrived home. He was completely out of his mind. He thought that was the stupidest idea. Leaving her alone in that house. Without goodbyes. But of course with his ego he cant go back. PFFFTTTTT. . This house feels empty. .