what's up with everybody?

What? Marry you?

"Hyuna yah, come on lets go, I'll send you home... ", Woohyun tried to persuade her to leave the club. She doesn't want to leave the dance floor but she's already so drunk and floppy. She can't even stand still and Woohyun had to hold her and grab her waist. 

"Oppa..... i have something... to tell you.. but i forgot.. hahahhaa... omg.. i am so silly..... stupid.... moron...."

"no.. you are not silly, not stupid, and not a moron.. you are just smelly... come on, lets go!! you're so wasted!"

"Fine....!!! Lets gooooooo....."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Yoobin and Dongwoo had their eyes and mouth opened wide. They couldn't believe what they have seen. 

"tell me that it is not him", asked Yoobin. Her eyes followed those two figures until they dissappeared out of the club. 

"I think it's him.. ", replied Dongwoo in disbelief. 

Yoobin is in dillema. She didn't know if she should tell Jiyoon about this. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ID Sender : Silly Yoobin

"Hey babe! I am just wondering if you are okay, i just wanna check out on you! if you have any problem , dont forget im still your bestfriend, i will always be here for you!"

Jiyoon read the message first thing in the morning and felt something weird. First, Woohyun came home really late last night. Second, whats up with yoobin? Is she okay? Jiyoon quickly had a shower and decided to see Yoobin today. She didn't bother cooking for breakfast because no one's at home anyway. She bet Woohyun didn't get any sleep yesterday because he left for office so early this morning. Well, is he alright? 

Ermmm.. What's up with everyone????

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JENG JENG JENG. WAIT UP GUYS, WE WILL SEE SOMETHING INTERESTING COMING UP SOON! GOTTA GO AND GET MY BEAUTY SLEEP! TADA!!!