hoGod!

What? Marry you?

 

Jiyoon had an idea. She kicked the leader's intimate area. The leader was in pain. She struggled and finally released from their grip. She ran away then was hugged from the back by one of the member. She was tummy down and the other guy sat on her back, pulled her hair towards him. Jiyoon's felt the heavy weight on her back and she felt she's gonna loose all her hair!

 

“HELPPPPPP!! ahhhhhh!!”, screamed Jiyoon.

 

 

Suddenly, Hoya heard a girl screaming. He ran to the voice direction, something must be going on. And in front of him were 5 guys with a girl.

“Jiyoon?”, said Hoya. He quickly ran towards the bad guys and kicked their asses. They were fighting and Hoya's still standing strong. Jiyoon stood at the side and took out her phone to call the police but her phone's battery was dead.

“Damn it!”, said Jiyoon regretfully. The 4 guys were down and in severe pain. Suddenly, Jiyoon saw the other guy took a long stick with him and trying to hit Hoya from the back.

 

“Oppa, AT YOUR BACK!!!!”, screamed Jiyoon.

 

 

Woohyun was driving really slowly around the neighbourhood. He knew that this was her neighbourhood but couldnt recognise her house. In fact, he never been to her house before. Suddenly, he saw a guy beating another guy with a stick and there was a girl screaming.

 

“It's Jiyoon!”, Woohyun stopped the car and quickly stepped out from the car and hit the bad guy who's hitting Hoya.

 

“Woohyun shi!”, said Jiyoon with surprise tone. She then ran towards Hoya who's in pain. There was blood coming from the back of his head. That bad guy hit him with the stick on the head once and few times on the back. He must be seriously injured.

 

Woohyun picked that guy on his collar and yelled at him “What the hell are you doing? What do you want??”. The bad guy punched Woohyun in the face. Woohyun felt his painful jaw and grabbed the bad guy's collar back again. “YAHHH!!”

 

The bad guy had an idea, he looked like a rich fella. “We want our 5000dollars back!!! She only paid half”, he pointed to Jiyoon. He's lying! He only need another 2500dollars but instead he's asking for 5000dollars.

 

Woohyun looked at her and released that bad guy from his grip. He went to his car, opened his dashboard, wrote down 5000dollars cheque and gave it to the bad guy. All 5 of them ran away.

 

Woohyun walked towards Hoya and Jiyoon. He picked Hoya up because he seemed badly injured. “Let me bring you to the hospital”,said Woohyun.

 

“No, just send me home, i'm alright”, replied Hoya.

 

“No oppa, we'll send you to the hospital!”, added Jiyoon helping Woohyun to carry Hoya to the car.

“No, please Jiyoon..”, Hoya begged Jiyoon. He hates hospital. Plus, he's quite sure he didn't have anything broken. Just some bleeding.

 

Jiyoon and Woohyun gave up and brought Hoya to his home. No one's at home. Dongwoo and Yoobin went out for night movie after they had eaten their dinner at home. Jiyoon quickly made her way to the kitchen to take the first aid kit.

 

Jiyoon carefully attended to Hoya's wound. “Oppa, i'm really sorry.. I shouldn't have put you in this condition”, whispered Jiyoon. She felt really guilty. Now, he's badly hurt. “It's okay Jiyoonie.. I am glad you are fine..I had to save you just now..”, added Hoya. That's true, if he wasn't there, God knows what will happen to her.

 

Woohyun stood on the corner of the living room, he saw how she treated him. However, he didn't understand at all what was going on tonight. He left the house and waited for Jiyoon at the playground located just at the front of Hoya's house.

 

Jiyoon put Hoya to sleep, and he seemed comfortable, not in pain anymore. She turned around and looked for Woohyun, but he's not in the house. He's probably outside, Jiyoon said to herself. She called Dongwoo to make sure he comes home soon to take care of Hoya. She carefully close the door and went out to find Woohyun. She brought the first aid kit with her.

 

“There he is”, Jiyoon spotted Woohyun in the playground so she walked towards him.

 

 

I know!! my fighting scene ! haha i wasn't good at describing fighting scene sorry! but i hope you guys enjoy!! xx