none of my business.

What? Marry you?

 

"oppa... don't go.. please...", Hyuna hold on to his hand after he put her on the bed. 

"Hyuna yah.. just sleep ok.. have a good rest, i have to go home.. Jiyoon's waiting for me", he had to make a solid excuse although he's sure that Jiyoon's not waiting for him. 

"oppa.. do you know why i left you 2 years ago?", asked Hyuna. She looked at him with her sad eyes. 

"let's not bring up the past ok.. happens.", replied Woohyun. He remembered the day she told him she was going to leave him. for another man. 

"He doesn't exist.", Hyuna looked him in his eyes. 

"what are you talking about?", asked Woohyun. 

"they said they found my biological mother. but when i got to the US, she was not the one.", Hyuna started to sob. Woohyun sit on the side of the bed and looked at her pitifully. 

"Why didn't you tell me? I could go to the US with you. You wont have to go through that all by yourself.", replied Woohyun. 

He knew Hyuna for a long time and he knew that she was adopted by his parents' friends. but they passed away due to an accident. But he never knew that when they died, they left her a letter. A letter that revealed everything about Hyuna. She was abandoned by her mother because she was a child out of a wedlock. the biological mother can never be found. Hyuna's looking for her mother since she read the letter. 

On that night, Hyuna told him everything about her mother and why she left him 2 years ago. she was embarrased to tell him that she was a child of a wedlock and she didn't to burden him so she told a lie. A lie that is irreversible. He is married now.

Woohyun is standing on the balcony of his office. What happened last night was a truly shock. She's innocent. She didnt leave him for another man. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yoobin nahhh, i miss you so muchhh!!!", Jiyoon hugged Yoobin tightly. This morning after she read the text she decided to hang out with Yoobin today. She called yoobin and asked if they can go out and have lunch together. So now, here they are in one of the cafe in the shopping complex. 

"I miss you too!!!!", replied Yoobin as they released the hug and take their seats. 

"ok, lets order the food first!", said Jiyoon. They ordered their favourite foods and continue chatting. They talked about a lot of things. Dongwoo, Hoya and then a topic about Woohyun came up. 

"Hey, how is he..?", Yoobin started to open up the topic. She feels guilty if she kept it as a secret. 

"who?", replied Jiyoon with stuffed mouth. 

"Yah!! eat properly! err  your husband, who else?. 

"Ohh, he's okay I guess. emm i mean, we are happy!", replied Jiyoon. the first response wasn't too good so she had to lie. 

"hehe thats good, happy to hear that. So , what did you guys do last night?", Yoobin tried to give it a go one more time. 

"ohh my parents in law came to visit last night.. they are the nicest people in the world, do you know that?", replied Jiyoon cheerfully. 

"i can tell that they are nice people, since at your wedding. and they are not arrogant at all, right?", replied Yoobin. She didn't know what else to do now. "so after that, you guys just went to sleep?"

"hahaha ok now you're getting funny!! hehehe. of course we went to sleep, what else could we do? ehh? emmm actually i went to sleep. woohyun went out to help his friend.", replied Jiyoon. She didn't lie, she just completely forgot about Woohyun. 

"ohhhh... do you know which friend?", asked Yoobin. 

"ermm his friend, Hyuna shi?", replied Jiyoon putting more attention to her food. 

"jiyoon nah.. ", Yoobin put down her spoon and looked at Jiyoon. 

"what?"

"We saw him last night... He was with the girl in the pub, hugging..", Yoobin had to tell. No other bad intention, she just wanted her bestfriend to be safe, to be careful. what if Woohyun had an affair with the other girl. 

"emm well she's drunk, he told me that she's his friend that needed help", Jiyoon replied confidently as if she really knew what was going on. Yoobin seemed satisfied with her answer and they continued eating and talked about other things.

after lunch, they went to the cinema to watch a movie. during the whole movie, she wasn't paying attention at all. "Is hyuna his ex girlfriend? and what were they doing last night, he came home very late. are they dating? wait.. who cares?????? I m not in love with him. pffftt who cares!.... "

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

She stepped into the house. It was so dark. She wondered if he's home. maybe not. She the lights. She saw a body on the couch. It's Woohyun. He's sleeping. She walked to his spot, looking at him. he looked really tired. 

"Yah.... wake up.. go to your room..", said JIyoon. 

Woohyun rubbed his eyes and sit in upright position. He looked at her with his eyes half closed. "Why are you home so late?" asked Woohyun. 

"What do you mean late? it's only 10." replied Jiyoon. 

"ehm whatever.". replied Woohyun while walking towards the stairs. 

"and where were you last night? You just left, and you came home so late", asked Jiyoon. 

"ahh don't ask please. non of your bussiness."

"emm yeah, YOU hugging a girl in the night club is soooo not my bussiness", replied Jiyoon walking towards him. She purposefully hit her shoulder on his chest and went to her room. 

but in all seriousness , she didnt know why she was acting so strange. He's right though, it's none of her bussiness. 

Woohyun was puzzled too. "what the hell was that? is she mad at me?". 

 

 

HERE'S A LONG CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS! THANKS FOR SUBCRIBING NEW SUBSCRIBERS! XXX