there aren't time and chance to fall in love, are there?

What? Marry you?

"Omg, it's 7pm. I wonder if he's gonna wake up soon. or is he gonna sleep till tomorrow. Aishhhh." , Jiyoon took out her phone from her pocket and decided to give Hoya a call. 

"Oppa.. it's me, err I don't think we're having dinner together. Err, Woohyun shi.. he's not feeling well, say sorry to Yoobin and Dongwoo oppa. I'll come by tomorrow morning?", Jiyoon lied about Woohyun. he's not sick. he's just having too much fun sleeping. Huh!

"Ohh, that's okay. er Jiyoon ah, can I come over for a while. I need to talk you." Asked Hoya. He needed to ask her something. 

"Er.. i guess. Woohyun oppa is sleeping inside. Come over and we'll have a chat outside", Jiyoon wondered what it's gonna be about. 

 

 

"Hey, Jiyoon. wassup", Hoya came wearing his sleeveless shirt that Jiyoon bought for him and a short pants. 

"Ohh come here and sit", Jiyoon noticed that sleeveless shirt. "ohh, it's the shirt i bought you!". 

"yea. ... erm, Jiyoon ah, how's everything going? I bet those bad guys arent looking for you anymore, are they?". asked Hoya

"nope. Woohyun oppa paid them everything, even more than the actual amount, those scumbags", Jiyoon didn't wanna remember what happened that night. Horrible. What happened if Woohyun didn't come to rescue her. 

"So.... is that why you married him? you needed the money", asked Hoya. He got to ask. so he braved himself and asked. 

"mmmm....", Jiyoon didnt know how to answer, she bites her lower lip.

"it's okay if you didnt wanna tell me. I understand.  sorry, i couldnt help you before this. I'm pretty much a useless oppa, dont you think", said Hoya

"no, oppa. you're the best oppa. you helped me a lot. when my dad left me alone, you took care of me, you gave me food, you made me happy. i never forget that", tears rolling down her cheeks. 

"hey, dont cry..", Hoya patted her head. "but seriously, do you even love him? asked Hoya. 

"we're gonna divorce soon.. I have to pay back the amount he paid those scumbags. There aren't time and chance to fall in love anyway, are there?", said Jiyoon. 

"Come to oppa after you settle everything. Oppa will wait for you till then. I'll help you to pay him", Hoya is being honest. He doesn't want her to be trapped again. She lost her father, those thugs keep messing with her life and now she's stucked with Woohyun. He wants her to be free. 

"Oppa.....", jiyoon losts her words. She looked straight into Hoya's eyes, she loves him as a brother not more. But she knew he sorta in love with her, or at least that's what Yoobin been telling her since all these years. 

 

 

Woohyun heard everything.