i just got into dragon's mouth!

What? Marry you?

 

“1, 2, 3 and 4.. 5, 6, 7 and 8... yes yes like that..!”, said Hoya. He was teaching the kids the new step dance. He opened the dance studio just after he graduated high school. Opening his own dance studio has been his dream since he was 15. So he worked part time during his high school days. He taught kids in his neighbourhood how to dance and sometimes he danced as a backup dancer for several celebrities. Just freelancing.

 

“YAHHH!!! your steps are all over the place, Jiyoon ah!!!”, yelled Hoya as he noticed Jiyoon's mistakes. “that silly girl”, Hoya mumbled as he walked towards Jiyoon.

 

“This Oppa!, let me stop I am so tired”, begged Jiyoon playfully as she laid her bottom to the ground.

 

“Yahhh.. don't be like this.. stand up...”, said Hoya as he held her hand and forced her stand on her feet again.

 

“YAHHH JIYOON AHHHH!!!!!”

 

Both Jiyoon and Hoya quickly turned their heads towards the entrance door. It's Dongwoo!!

 

“YAHH JIYOON!!! they're here looking for you again!! you have to leave now!!”, yelled Dongwoo, he barely breathing. He was at the playground with Yoobin doing God knows what, when he saw those guys trying to get into Jiyoon's house. So he ran all the way to Hoya's dance studio as he knew she would be there, warned her to leave.

 

“MWOHHH???”, Jiyoon replied with shocking voice. “ANNYONG opppaa, im goingg!!!”, said Jiyoon as she quickly stood up and began to run.

 

“What the hell!! they always ruined my days!!!”, Jiyoon spoke to herself while running. She ran so fast she became breathless as she uttered those words. She saw them coming to her direction so she changed her direction. “OH NO!!, they saw me they're coming!!!”

 

The bad guys were right chasing behind her. So she took left turn. They were so close she did not know what to do. After she took the left turn, she saw a car right in front of her. She had no choice. She barged into the car at the back seat and low her head down. She was so breathless she had to breathe using .

 

 

“I think this will work..”, said the husky voiced man. The voice came from the person sitting at the the driver seat. As soon as he muttered those words, the car started to move fast and left the place.

 

Jiyoon held her head up and looked at the driver. “WHAT THE HELL?”, she asked herself.