The First Snow

EXO Next Door

A/N: Mr. Yehet will do a lot of acting in this chapter :) Say YEHET! (✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ)ノ


"Listen up here! Do Kyungsoo will stay with us until the bad guy is convicted." - Baekhyun announces.

"Hello everyone. Please treat me well." - Kyungsoo awkwardly says.

"WHAT???"


Kyungsoo is now being surrounded by 12 men. All of them are starring at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo stares back at them. He is as native as a deer, even more native than the deer Luhan.

"What makes you come here?" - asks Suho.

"You hate us so why would you stay with us?" - Kris frowns.

"Is something going on?" - Xiumin leans closer.

"Uhm..." - Kyungsoo stuttered.

"Someone, who is an EXO-L, broke into his house and messed everything up." - Baekhyun steals Kyungsoo's words.

"So what? He just needs to clean the house." - Sehun coldly says which makes Luhan give him a punch into his beautiful face.

"I thought like that too but what if there was someone hiding in the house? We've promised to help him I let him stay with us for his safety. If he stays here, the crazy fans won't dare to lean a finger on him." - Baekhyun explains.

"I agree with you but where will Kyungsoo stay?" - Chen looks around.

"He can stay with me..." - Baekhyun says but Kai has stolen his speech and he is pretty angry now.

"Stay with me! Every rooms have three people but only mine has two so Kyungsoo hyung can stay with me!" - Kai raises his hand up high.

( By the way, here is the room arrangement. 1st room: Kris-Suho-Tao. 2nd room: Luhan-Sehun-Xiumin. 3rd room: Baekhyun-Chanyeol-Chen. 4th room: Kai-Lay.)

"You're smart, Kai! Who is your roommate at the time?" - Luhan smiles.

"Lay hyung. Hyung, can Kyungsoo stay with us?" - Kai turns to Lay.

"Of course. I'm an easy-going person." - Lay replies.

"Lay hyung, can you exchange room with me? I want to stay with Kai!" - Chanyeol suddenly says.

"What? Why such in a sudden, Chanyeol?" - Baekhyun surprises.

"Chanyeol ah, we're supposed to be the Beagle Line. If you exchange room with Lay hyung, it will become the Beagle Line pluses a unicorn!" - Chen makes a derp face.

"I'm Kai's no. 1 fan, you've known that already. I'm not comfortable when Kai stays with a kid next door." - Chanyeol chuckles.

"But he is no longer a stranger to us!" - the camel talks back.

"You can do whatever you like, Chan. Just remember to buy us snack tomorrow." - Baekhyun sighs.

"Arrrgh...! We can't stay up late anymore." - the camel complains.

"Wait a minute...If Kyungsoo stays here that means the electric bill, water bill, gas bill will raise and we'll have to buy more food. That's so disadvantage of us! We can't let him stay free like this!" - Suho, the only one who cares about money, says.

"That's right. Kyungsoo hyung has to do something like paying the rent." - Tao suggests.

"I'll pay the rent." - Kyungsoo quietly replies.

"No! Don't pay the rent!" - Baekhyun suddenly shouts. He thinks of an evil idea and smirks - "How about Kyungsoo being our servant? That would be better. Since we're busy all day, Kyungsoo can stay at home, do the house chord and cook for us. Moreover, Kyungsoo is unemployed now."

"Byun Baekhyun, stop it now or I'll kill you." - Kyungsoo glares at his enemy.

"That's a great idea. Kyungsoo, can you cook?" - Luhan is being excited.

"He can cook, hyung." - Kai answers.

"We don't have to pay him the salary, do we?" - Suho is worrying about the money again.

"Of course, hyung!" - Baekhyun makes an evil smile. 

"Let's end here! Go to sleep now!" - Kris screams and walks to his room.

Everyone stand up and go to bed. Baekhyun walks pass Kyungsoo. He smirks and whispers to Kyungsoo:

​"5-4. I win."

"Jerk." 

Kyungsoo mumbles and goes to his new room. In the room, Kai and Chanyeol are waiting for him, not in a seductive way. Kyungsoo changes pyjamas, brushes his teeth and walks out. On the king-sized bed, Kai and Chanyeol are having a pillow fight. 

"Where should I sleep?" - he asks with his emotionless tone.

"Sleep next to me, hyung!" - Kai points at the empty space next to him.

"No, that's my area! You can have your own bed, Kyungsoo. That bed is yours." - Chanyeol points at a single bed in the corner of the room.

"Thanks. I prefer sleeping alone. Good night."

Kyungsoo coldly says and crawls up his bed. Kai turns off the light. Chanyeol hugs Kai and quickly falls asleep while Kai is suffering from his hyung. Kyungsoo is thinking. He is thinking about what happened to him, the crazy EXO-L and of course, Byun Baekhyun. Baekhyun helps him a lot but also pranks him too. Baekhyun lifts him up high to the sky then crush him down on the ground. It's like you are eating a delicious Oreo then you realize that there is toothpaste in the Oreo. It's like you're enjoying your hot sauna then you want to eat boiled egg but you smash it too hard on your head and you have to go to the hospital. Like that. Kyungsoo is no longer angry with Baekhyun. In contrast, Kyungsoo is thankful to him. Kyungsoo can see changes in his mind these days. He thinks about Baekhyun more than he used to. He even dreams about that jerk. Every time he sees Byun, his heart beats hard as if it was going to jump out of his chest. Maybe his appearance doesn't look like he is shy due to his Satan soul but the inner Kyungsoo is different. The inner Kyungsoo is blushing, screaming and running around like a crazy EXO-L. Thinking for a while, Kyungsoo begins to feel tired. He wrap the big blanket around and goes to his dream.


6:00 A.M

Kyungsoo wakes up early to make breakfast for EXO. Don't ask why. He is a servant. Kyungsoo can feel something weird on his eyebrowns. He needs to use the bathroom but Chanyeol has occupied it since 5:30. Kyungsoo sighs and finds another bathroom. The other bathrooms are locked, except for the one in Baekhyun's room. Kyungsoo scratches his his head and risks his life to go to Baek's room. Fortunately, Baekhyun is still asleep. Chen is at the gym while Lay is laying on his bed, playing with his phone. Kyungsoo slowly opens the door and pops in.

"Oh, Kyungsoo!" - Lay smiles.

"Hyung, can I use the bathroom? Chanyeol hyung has occupied it since 5:30."

"You can use it."

"Thanks hyung. By the way, is there anything weird on my eyebrowns?"

"Errrm...I think you should check it by yourself."

Kyungsoo nods and runs to the bathroom which makes Lay cause a small laugh. While Lay is in the kitchen, Baekhyun wakes up. He hears some noises come from the bathroom.

"Who is in the bathroom, hyung?" - he yawns.

"Kyungsoo. He's in an urgent." - Lay keeps focusing on his phone.

Baekhyun is thinking of something. He sits on the bed and keeps giggling. The moment Kyungsoo sees himself in the mirror then it goes like 3...2...1...!

"BYUN BAEKHYUN!"

Kyungsoo angrily opens the door and glares at his enemy. Kyungsoo's eyebrowns now are badly damaged by Chen's disgusting green-tea-flavored toothpaste. 

"Good morning, Kyungsoo! How you're doin'?" - Baek bursts into laugh.

"Baekhyun, what did you do to my eyebrowns?" - Kyungsoo groans.

"Maybe a little of green tea. Ha-ha! Ha-ha! 6-4 now!"

"Ha ha ha...Really funny."

Kyungsoo smirks and takes out the water hose behind his back and points it at Baekhyun.

"What are you doing?" - Baek asks.

Without saying a word, Kyungsoo press the button. Water comes out. Each drop of water flies through the air and lands on Baekhyun's face like diamonds.

"6-5 now, 174 ." - Kyungsoo smirks.

Baek gets wet from head to toe. He wipes his face and shakes his head to dry his hair. At that moment, Kyungsoo is suddenly frozen. He stares at Baekhyun, who is shaking his head like a diva and his hair, with some sunlight effects, looks gorgeous. Byun stops shaking his head. His wet hair lands on his face. Water drops on his lips, his nose then it runs down on his neck and his chest ily. He wipes his hair backward with both hands. He stretches his upper body. Through his fragile shirt, you can see his whole wet body. Kyungsoo gulps. He can feel his heart is beating fast. His turns red, his cheeks are burning and his body is getting hot. He even can hear EXO singing "Playboy" in his head. Byun Baekhyun is damn y right now.

~(˘▾˘~) My heart is covered black, your place

Your heart is burnt white, my place

Of course, you can't get sick of this play (You know what it is?)

My words are forgotten black, my base

Your words have vanished white, your trace

Of course, you can't turn things around in this play (boy)

Play play (boy) ~(˘▾˘~)

Kyungsoo takes a deep breath to stay calm. Baekhyun sees Kyungsoo's reaction and keeps putting on his cosplay. He smirks and walks closer to Kyungsoo. He touches Kyungsoo's cheek.

"You like it, don't you?" - he whispers to Kyungsoo's ear.

"Stop it." - Kyungsoo turns away.

"I know you like it. I'm the y Byun Baekhyun."

"I said stop it."

"I guess you've forgotten one important thing." - he leans closer to Kyungsoo and grabs his shoulder - "You're now wearing only a boxer."

"What?"

Kyungsoo surprises and looks at himself. Oh crap...! Suddenly...

"Kyungsoo hyung! Where is the break-?"

Kai walks into the room without knocking. He's dumbfounded when he witnesses the sight. Two men in a room. One is in his fragile wet shirt. One is half . They are being intimate to each other. Kai's heart is broken.

"Uhm...I'll leave you two some privacy."

"No! Wait, Kai!" - Kyungsoo tries to explain but Kai has left. Kyungsoo turns to Baekhyun - "It's your fault."

"So what? What if Kai misunderstands you? It's okay for two men in a room. Why you take it so seriously?" - Baek suddenly gets angry and leaves the room.

Kyungsoo knits his eyebrowns and goes back to the bathroom. After finishing his hygiene, Kyungsoo comes to the kitchen and makes breakfast for the hungers. He serves everyone omelette, bread and milk. 

"Let's eat. I'm hungry." - Kris says and tries his best not to mention Kyungsoo's eyebrowns, which are such pieces of art that are more abstract than Picasso.

Everyone starts eating. They are trying not to break the silence but in the end, Suho can't stand looking at Kyungsoo's awful condition. He starts the trial.

"I need to know why there is Chen's green-tea-flavored toothpaste on Kyungsoo's eyebrowns." - Suho turns to Baekhyun - "Baekhyun, do you have any word for this?"

"Errrrm..."

Baekhyun's awkwardness makes Chen and Chanyeol giggle non-stop. The leader shoots them a dead look. Chen nudges Yoda's elbow but instead of shutting up, the Yoda spits his milk into Sehun's pants. Sehun jumps out of his seat with his hands flapping like chicken which makes Tao bangs his head on the table and laughs. Tao's high pitched laughter makes Luhan surprises and tosses his precious omelette into the ground. Luhan looks at his omelette with his mouth opens as wide as a fly can fly into. Lay lets out a small laugh and closes Luhan's big mouth which makes Kris can't help laughing. Xiumin is laughing too, because Baekhyun keeps grinning and Suho keeps shooting him warning looks. The person who is not into the laughing-domino effect is Kai. He keeps patting Kyungsoo's shoulder and tries to appease him.

"Stop it now, reckless kids! Be quiet or you will not be allowed to have snack anymore, you sons of a me!" - Suho suddenly yells which brings back the silence - "Baekhyun! Kyungsoo! Can you two stop fighting?"

"But he pulls pranks on me too!" - Baekhyun and Kyungsoo both answer.

The other members can feel the stressful atmosphere. They stand up with their breakfast and leave the dinning room, including Baekhyun. Only Kyungsoo, Suho and Kai are left. Suho touchs Baekhyun's work of art on Kyungsoo's eyebrowns.

"Can...Can we remove this?" - he asks quietly.

"Spray water on them then remove them with tape." - Kai suggests.

"That would be very painful. Can you stand it, Kyungsoo?"

"Whatever." - Kyungsoo sighs.

Kai goes to get the tape while Suho sprays water on Kyungsoo's eyebrowns with his power, I mean, the sprayer. After getting ready, Suho hands on the tape.

"Are you ready? I'll count on three. 1...2..3!"

Suho immediately removes the tape. Okay, the toothpaste has been removed eventually but.......the result is more than expected.

"It's...uh...Want a mirror, hyung?" - Kai gives Kyungsoo a mirror.

In the living room, Baekhyun almost loses a limb when he falls off the sofa laughing as he hears the scream Kyungsoo belts out.


4:00 P.M

Kyungsoo is standing at the kitchen, playing with his phone, with his new eyebrowns which were drawn in eyeliner by Picasso Kris. Kyungsoo is focusing on his phone then suddenly, his phone disappears. It is stolen by someone. Someone that is 174cm and has chestnut-colored hair.

"Give me back my phone." - Kyungsoo frowns.

"Nope. You're our servant so I have to study you a little, shouldn't I?" - Baekhyun stands on a stool and raises Kyungsoo's phone up high.

"Get down here or you're gonna die with me!"

"Never!"

Baekhyun goes to the photo gallery. There are a lot photos of EXO. Baekhyun keeps 

"Wow...You must like us a lot!  Xiumin hyung, Luhan hyung, Suho hyung, Chanyeol, Chen,...Oh my god! There is me too! Awwww~! How sweet of you, Kyungsoo! Look! Lay hyung Kai even don't have a picture! You like me that much?" - Baek pouts.

"Stop it...no. Slide to the next picture please." - Kyungsoo smirks and mumbles under his breath - "And you will be surprised."

"Next pic?" - Baekhyun slides to the next one and he is dumbfounded immediately when he sees the picture - "What the heck is this?"

It was a meme photo of Baekhyun. Baek slides to the next one. Another meme. He slides again. Meme again. Meme, meme, meme everywhere.

   (。☉౪ ⊙。)

"Why do you have so many memes of me?" - he asks.

"You have to know that your memes are the funniest among EXO. They really help me to relax." - Kyungsoo replies.

"Oh great..." - Baek goes to the next photo and his face is emotionless - "What is Chanyeol doing here?"

 ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ

"Whatever. Give me back my phone!" 

"Nope. Let's take a selca!"

Baekhyun is being as stubborn as a stupid cow. Kyungsoo sighs. Suddenly, he thinks of an idea. He walks out of the kitchen, leaving Baekie in curiosity. Seconds later, Kyungsoo returns. He doesn't go alone. Along with him is the Yehet maknae, Oh Sehun. Sehun is starring at his hyung.

"What are you doing here, Sehun?" - Baekhyun asks.

"Give Kyungsoo hyung back his phone." - Sehun coldly says.

"Why should I?"

"Give him back his phone or..."

"Or what?"

Sehun walks straight to Baekhyun. When Sehun is standing in front of Baekhyun,Baek can see that the whole things around him are getting darker and darker because of Sehun's big shadow. Sehun takes the phone from Byun's hand. Although Baekhyun is standing on a stool, the 183cm maknae is still able to reach him. Poor Baekie!

​"Here you go, Kyungsoo hyung." - Sehun gives Kyungsoo back his phone.

"Thank you, Sehun."

"You're welcome."

Sehun says and leaves. Baekhyun glares at Kyungsoo.

"What did you say to him?" - he crosses his arms around his chest.

"Sehun ah, do you want to humiliate Baekhyun's height?"

"Damn it!"

"6-6 now, you er boomer!"

Kyungsoo stucks his tounge out and goes to the living room. He sits down on the sofa, next to the brat Sehun. 

"You two are the same as Tom and Jerry." - Sehun says while playing with his phone.

"We are?" - Kyungsoo gasps.

"Not Tom and Jerry. Oggy and the Cockroaches is more similar."

"So am I Oggy or am I the cockroaches?"

"Oggy. Since you smash Baekhyun hyung every time but he still continues pulling pranks on you. Oh, and you're fatter and slower than him too!"

"Watch your mouth!" - Kyungsoo knocks down the maknae.

"Ha ha ha...Yehet!"

"Yehet? What's that?"

"It's my word. I say it whenever I'm happy. Say it with me, hyung. Yehet!"

​"Yehet..."

Kyungsoo fakes a smile and stares at Sehun. This kid is ing weird, and y too. 


7:00 P.M

Kyungsoo is standing at the balcony, enjoying his hot chocolate. He is watching Seoul night life again. His peaceful moment lasts for a few minutes then it's destroyed by an annoying voice.

"Oh Kkaeb Song~! What are you doing, Kyungsoo?" - it is Byun Baekhyun.

"Don't you see?" - Kyungsoo coldly replies.

"Whatever."

"Ahhhhh...I'm bored to dead." - Kyungsoo lets out a deep breath.

"Why?"

"I want to see the snow."

"Snow?"

"Uhm. On Chirstmas, I was in Australia so I couldn't see the snow. I miss snow in Korea."

"What's so special about it?" - Baekhyun stolidly takes Kyungsoo's hot chocolate cup and drinks it.

"Since my parents passed away, I haven't enjoy the snow properly. Every year on Chirstmas, I always has to go to Australia because my teacher's home town is there. So when I returns to Korea, the snow has gone. Like now, it's February so there isn't any snow."

 Baekhyun seems to understand Kyungsoo's situation. His parents have passed away? So that's why Kyungsoo lives alone. Kyungsoo must have suffered a lot from his parents' death. However, Baekhyun keeps pulling pranks on him and makes him suffer more. How bad Baekhyun is! Baekhyun quickly makes up his mind.

"Wait for a second."

He says and runs inside. He spots Xiumin, who is relaxing on the sofa. He comes to Xiumin and sits next to him.

"Hyung, can you help me one thing?"

"What's it?" - Xiumin asks.

"Can you make snow for me?"

"What? Have you lost your mind, Baek? It's February now!"

"Although it's February but I know you can do it, hyung! Please help me!"

"Give me a reason."

"Kyungsoo wants to see snow. Every Chirstmas, he always has to go to Australia with his teacher since his parents have passed away. When he returns to Korea, the snow time has gone. Please, Minseok hyung. Help me." - Baekhyun makes puppy eyes.

"I see. But what would you do to pay back me?"

"I'll buy baozi for you, for a week."

"Only a week?"

"Two weeks? Okay okay! One month then!"

"Deal."

While Xiumin is getting ready for the show, Baekhyun walks out. From behind, he covers Kyungsoo's eyes with his hands. Kyungsoo is quite surprised.

"What are you doing?"

"It's a secret." - Baekhyun smiles.

From inside, Xiumin waves his hand to give a sign to Baekhyun. Baekhyun sees Xiumin's sign. He counts on three then releases his hands. Kyungsoo slowly opens his eyes. He is amazed of the scenery in front of his sight. Everything are white snow. Snowflakes are falling. Snow falls on Kyungsoo's head which makes him smiles happily. He catches a snowflake on his hand and stares at it. His heart is pounding. The snow brings back his childhood memories. Everyone on the street is watching the February snow. They are amazed too.

"This is..." - Kyungsoo's eyes are teary.

"Do you like it?" - Baekhyun asks.

"I love it. But how did you...?"

"I told you. It's a secret. Let's just enjoy this moment together, ok?" 

Kyungsoo nods and smiles. There is a couple standing at the balcony, watching February snow. There are 10 people standing inside the house, peeping the couple. They're happy because finally, the couple have made up with each other.