Skool Luv Affair

EXO Next Door

Next to 2302, 2301, the EXO's main vocalist is preparing for his pranks. He laughs cruelly.

"You'll pay for this, Do Kyungsoo! I will not surender! I'm Byun Baekhyun!"


5:00 P.M

*DING DOONG~!*

The bell rings. Kyungsoo comes and opens the door. He hopes that there would't be any EXO member in front of the door. But his hope is hopeless.

"Hello!" - the EXO member greets him.

Kyungsoo quickly recognizes the member and immediately closes the door.

"Kyungsoo ah, I just wanna talk to you! I'm your neighbor. That's how you treat your neighbor?" - that member shouts out loud.

"No! I don't want to deal with any EXO!" - Kyungsoo shouts back.

"Oh come on! I'm different from the others!"

"Are you sure?" - Kyungsoo lowers his voice.

"Of course. I'm the leader. I have to be mature." - that EXO member is the leader, Suho.

Kyungsoo thinks for while. Then he slowly opens the door and pops his head out. He glares at his enemy with his Satan eyes.

"What do you want?"

"Like I said, I just wanna talk to you. Let's go for a walk and talk, ok?" - Suho suggests and shows his white teeth.

"Fine."

The two goes downtown. A lot of people follow them.

"You know who I am, don't you?" - asks Suho.

"You're Suho, EXO's leader. You control water." - Kyungsoo coldly answers.

"Wow! Your knowledge about us is quite wide."

"Well, thanks to the internet."

"How old are you, Kyungsoo?"

"22 this year."

"You're two years younger than me. You have to call me hyung, Suho hyung." - Suho smiles like a mouse.

"Whatever, hyung."

"Where is your hometown?"

"Goyang province."

"Oh! You're the same with Baek...." - Suho stops when he accidentally let Baekhyun's name slips out of his mouth. He knows that Kyungsoo is quite sensitive to the name "Baekhyun".

"What? Baek what?" - Kyungsoo glares at Suho.

"Nothing...Ah! There's a cafe near here. You wanna drink something?"

"Uhm."

The two go to a coffee shop. They come to the counter and order drinks.

"What do you like?" - Suho asks.

"Frappuccino. Oh, they have cakes too. I wanna eat Tiramisu."

Kyungsoo seems to lose his cool cosplay when he sees food. He keeps staring at the coolers and the coffee makers. Suho smiles at the kid. Without saying a word, Suho takes the credit card from his wallet and gives it to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo stolidly takes the card and gives it to the cashier as if the card was his. Whatever, Mr. $uho is rich. He has a lot of credit cards. Who cares if he sacrifice one. Suho and Kyungsoo take a table and sit down. Suho tries to create a conversation with Kyungsoo but Kyungsoo keeps focusing on his precious piece of cake. Suho laughs awkwardly. The girls from the opposite table is jealous of Kyungsoo again.

"That lucky guy again?"

"Last time was Xiumin oppa and Luhan oppa. Now is Suho oppa. Who is he?"

"Suho oppa wanna talk to him but he keeps eating and drinking. How rude he is!"

"Do we need to teach him a lesson?"

"Be patient. We haven't known anything yet."

Finish eating and drinking, Suho and Kyungsoo go back to their apartment. In front of 2302's door, they are saying goodbye.

"Thanks for today, Suho hyung." - Kyungsoo says.

"Uhm. You can meet me at anytime you want. I'm looking forward to see you again."  - Suho says and put his hand on Kyungsoo's shoulder.

At that moment, 2301 opens. Byun Baekhyun steps out. He sees Suho and Kyungsoo are being intimate.

"What are you guys doing?" - Baekhyun curiously asks.

"We've gone out for a meal." - Suho answers.

"Like a date?"

"Yeah, something like that." - Suho smiles.

"Hyung, don't say that." - Kyungsoo pulls Suho's sleeve.

"You two are getting along very well. Happy for you."

Baekhyun coldly says. He goes behind Kyungsoo and walks to the elevator. When Baekhyun walks pass Kyungsoo's back, Kyungsoo can feel something strange. There is no reason for Baekhyun to walk behind Kyungsoo like that. Only one reason can be logical: prank. Kyungsoo's 6th sense tells him that something happened with Kyungsoo's back. Baekhyun calmly walks into the elevator and smirks at Kyungsoo.

"What's wrong with him?" - Suho frowns but then starts teasing Kyungsoo - "His words and his voice sound like he is jealous. Or maybe he's jealous of me because I go on a date with you. Well, that could happen!"

"Stop it! I'll go now. Bye, Suho hyung." - Kyungsoo opens his door.

"Ok. See you tomorrow."

Kyungsoo goes inside. He sits down and leans his back on the door. He sighs. Suho hyung is the nicest guy among all of the guys that Kyungsoo has met. He is kind and friendly. He is the big-brother type. Kyungsoo then thinks about Suho's words. Baekhyun is jealous of Suho because Suho goes on a date with Kyungsoo? No way! It's even a real date. It's a forced date. But Baek's words sound like he was jealous for real. Kyungsoo can feel his heart is jumping in a strange way right now. No, this is not right. Maybe Baekhyun was just trying to make Kyungsoo confused. Yeah, like that. He's teasing Kyungsoo. Love a guy is nothing wrong, even Obama has acknowledged it. But Kyungsoo doesn't like Baekhyun, even just a hair of him. Kyungsoo needs to fix this. Baekhyun is his enemy, nothing more. Baekhyun was just teasing him. Try not to fall for this, Do Kyungsoo! Moreover, if Kyungsoo falls for Baekhyun in this chapter, this story will end soon. "EXO Next Door" has to be more than 10 chapters!

Speaking of Mr. Byun, Kyungsoo suddenly remember Byun's strange action. Kyungsoo immediately stands up and goes to his room. He walks to the mirror and turns around. He spots a big pink chewing gum on his pants. Oh crap! Baekhyun did it so gently that Kyungsoo didn't know that Baek was touching his !

"Damn it! Curse you ert Baekhyun!" - Kyungsoo screams out loud.

2301

The members are waiting for Suho. 

"We're friends now!" - Suho happily announces.

"Good job, hyung!" - Sehun claps.

"I told you, watch and learn!"

"Tomorrow, whose turn?" - asks Kris.

"Lay hyung's turn." - Tao says.

"Hey Lay, try not to mention Baekhyun. Don't speak Chinese and do not take Kyungsoo to Baekhyun's grandma house although it's your favorite place. Can you do it?" - Suho is being serious.

"Ok. I'll write that in my head." - Lay winks.


6:00 A.M

*DING DOONG~!*

It's early in the morning and Kyungsoo's bell rings. Kyungsoo comes and opens the door. Oh dear god, please, not an EXO member! But god doesn't love Do Kyungsoo.

"Nín hăo!" - a Chinese EXO member greets in Chinese.

"Not again?!" - Kyungsoo mumbles - "Lay hyung, what are you doing here in the early morning?" - he asks.

"I'm here to invite you to go on a trip with me! You wanna go?" - Lay shows his unicorn wink.

"Go where?"

"To Baekhyun's grandma house!"

"What? You said what?" - Kyungsoo surprised when he hears "Baekhyun".

"Baekhyun's grandma house. It's really peaceful there. Let's go together!"

"No, I don't want to. Sorry, hyung." - Kyungsoo says and begins closing the door.

"Wait Kyungsoo! Let's go with me! I wanna be friend with you!"

Lay stops Kyungsoo by putiing his hand on the door. But it was too late. Kyungsoo has accidentally closed the door, with Lay's hand on it. Lay screams out loud. Kyungsoo immediately opens the door.

"Hyung, are you ok? I'm sorry. I didn't know that your hand was on the door." - Kyungsoo is shocked.

"It hurts a little but I'm fine." - Lay holds his swelling hand - "You know what, I have a special power. It's healing. I'm a unicorn!"

Lay says and does something on his hand as if he had real healing power. His other hand is dancing on his swelling hand and he is making some weird sound. Kyungsoo is confused. Lay's hand is getting worse when he keeps spraying his healing power on his wound. 

"Hyung, I think you should go back home. Your wound is getting worse." - Kyungsoo says and pushes Lay back to his house.

"No, just a minute more. I'm healing my hand." - Lays is focusing on his hand.

Kyungsoo frowns. He places Lay in front of the 2301's door and rings the bell. Then he goes back to his house. From 2301 house walks out a billionaire, I mean, Suho. Suho sees Lay and takes him inside. In the house, all of the member are waiting for Lay. But when they sees Lay's hand, they sigh.

"Just by looking at his condition, you can tell that his plan has failed." - Luhan says.

"Someone gives Lay hyung a treatment please!" - Tao laughs and Xiumin comes with a first-aid kit.

"Hyung, did you speak Chinese?" - Kai asks.

"I greeted him in Chinese." - Lay innocently answers.

"Did you mention Baekhyun, hyung?" - Sehun asks.

"Well, I did mention Baekhyun's grandma house."

"You said you would write all of my words in your head. I can't believe that you forgot all of them!" - Suho is frustrated.

"What? I did wrong? Oh, sorry..."

"Next turn is Chen, right?" - asks Kris.

"Try not to troll people, Jongdae." - Chanyeol says and Chen laughs out loud.

Parking lot

Baekhyun is looking for his car. It's his turn to go to the market today. He sees his car. And it's not in a really good condition. Mud is thrown into his car, all around his lovely car. Mud is on the wheel, mud is on the hood, mud everywhere. On the windshield which is full of mud, someone glued a paper on it. It writes "ERT". Do Kyungsoo again. Yesterday, Baekhyun placed a piece of pink chewing gum on Kyungsoo's pants so Kyungsoo probably did thought that Baekhyun is a ert. Well, it's quite right. 

"Oh my god...How can I go shopping with this car now? Damn it, Do Kyungsoo!" - Baekhyun mumbles.

In 2302 house, Kyungsoo is happily enjoys his breakfast.


7:00 P.M

Kyungsoo is standing at the balcony, drinking hot chocolate with marshmallow and watching Gangnam night life. It's new year so people go out a lot.

"Hey Kyungsoo!" - Kyungsoo hears a voice - "We're having a party, wanna join?"

Kyungsoo turns right and sees Chen, the half dinosaur half camel guy. Chen is smiling at Kyungsoo, waiting for his answer.

"What party?" - Kyungsoo asks.

"EXO party and you're invited."

"No, thank you."

"We have spaghetti."

Spaghetti...Spaghetti...Spaghetti....What is spaghetti?  Why does it make Kyungsoo lose his nerve whenever he hears that word? Kyungsoo's favorite dish. Kyungsoo hasn't eaten dinner yet. He hears "spaghetti" and he is really hungry now. Kyungsoo only has two choice, come to spaghetti or die without spaghetti. What should he do now?

4 minutes later...

"Welcome, Do Kyungsoo!" - Suho shouts.

"I thought that you wouldn't come to our party. Well, thanks a lot!" - Luhan grabs Kyungsoo's shoulder.

Kyungsoo has come. He comes because of spaghetti, not because of the fun.

"Sit down, kid! Grab a drink!" - Xiumin puts on his cosplay.

Kyungsoo looks for a seat. The floor is filled with the EXO members. There is a last empty space on the sofa, next to Byun Baekhyun. Kyungsoo sighs and sits down, right next to his enemy.

"You came." - Baekhyun says without looking at Kyungsoo.

"I come for the spaghetti not for the fun." - Kyungsoo glares at Mr. Kkaeb Song.

"You really love spaghetti, don't you? By the way, here is your spaghetti."

Baekhyun gives Kyungsoo a plate of spaghetti. Kyungsoo takes it and stares at the spaghetti. It looks delicious but Kyungsoo has a bad feeling about this. Baekhyun is very dangerous. You can't play around with him.

"What are looking at? Why don't you eat your spaghetti?" - Baek asks.

"Is this spaghetti safe? Didn't you put anything in it?"

"Why would I?"

"You hate me."

"I don't hate you...I just have an aversion on you."

Kyungsoo knits his eyebrowns. He slowly grabs a folk, rolls the spaghetti and put it in his mouth. At first, Kyungsoo can't feel anything strange. Moreover, the spaghetti is good. But then, the spicy flavor come. It approaches Kyungsoo and explodes in his mouth like a volcano. Kyungsoo suddenly feels hot. He sweats like rain. His face turns red. He tries to swallow the food while Baekhyun is giggling.

"What did you put in here?" - Kyungsoo asks while drinking a glass of coke.

"I don't know. Maybe some chillies, chili sauce, chili satay, chili powder and gochujang."

"You're killing me." - Kyungsoo groans.

"Ha ha ha...This is for the mud on my car."

"Mud on your car? That's for the chewing gum on my pants."

Baekhyun laughs. While the two are not-so-happily chatting, there is a person who quietly watches them from the kitchen. That person is Kim Jongin or Kai, the EXO dancing machine. Kai has an impression on Kyungsoo on the first time they met at the park.

~ Kai's flashback ~

The morning of the day Lay meets Kyungsoo. It's 5:00 A.M, still early. Kai went jogging at the park near the apartment. Suddenly, he spotted a familiar figure who was short and wore black from head to toe. Kai walked to that guy and greeted him with his famous smile:

"Good morning neighbor!" - that guy was Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was jogging at the park too.

"Good morning." -  Kyungsoo greeted back.

"You're older than me so I guess I have to call you hyung. Can I call you Kyungsoo hyung?"

"Do whatever you want."

"Great! I'm Kai but can call me Jongin. You go jogging every morning like this, hyung?"

"Only for today."

"Why?"

"I'm stressful these days, because of you guys." - Kyungsoo stopped and caught his breath.

"I know. They're kinda crazy but they're good people. They approach you just because they want to be friend with you." - Kai smiled.

"Really? I thought they just wanted to kill me."

"Kyungsoo hyung, I want to be friend with you too."

"Sorry but I don't want to be disturbed."

"Don't worry hyung. I'm different from the others. I know the right way to make friend. I won't scare you. I'm a good one."

"Are you sure? I had to deal with an arrogant vocalist, a talkative baozi lover, an annoying deer, an alien and a billionaire. Now I don't think I can face any EXO member anymore."

"Everyone has a crazy side. I guess you have to, hyung! But I'm the most normal among the guys. I rarely talk but friendly. By the way, Xiumin hyung is not talkative like you said. He talked much because he wanted to be your friend."

"Ok. Maybe you're different. And it's not right to judge EXO badly just because of some annoying members."

"Thank you, hyung! You live alone, hyung? Can we go out some day?"

The two kept chatting while jogging. That was the first time in this story that you could see Kyungsoo smile happily. While Kai and Kyungsoo were together, some fan girl are jealous of Kyungsoo, again.

"Again? This time is with Kai oppa."

"I can't stand looking at this anymore! We have do to something!"

"Yeah. We have to do something before our EXO is stolen by that shortie!"

"I have this plan."

~ End Kai's flashback ~

Kai likes Kyungsoo, he thinks. He wants to be Kyungsoo's best friend. But Baekhyun keeps fooling around Kyungsoo and his brothers' plans prevent him from approaching Kyungsoo. Kai is so miserable. When Kai is busy thinking, his no.1 fan, Park Chanyeol comes and grabs his shoulder.

"Hey Kai, what are you think about?" - Chanyeol asks.

"It's nothing, hyung." - Kai pouts.

"Don't think about nonsense things. Think about me! I'm your no.1 fan!"

"You're funny hyung. I think about all of you all the time."

"Good kid!" - Chanyeol laughs.

Suddenly, someone screams out loud.

"Ahhhhhhhh...!" - it's Tao. He's screaming because of something.

"Hey Huang Zitao! What's it? Calm down!" - Kris turns to Tao.

"Co...Co...Cockroach!" - Tao bursts into tears.

"Where?!" - everybody stand up and look for the cockroach.

"There is a cockroach in our house? Who does the cleaning?" - Baekhyun complains.

"What what? Cockroach?" - Kyungsoo is surprised.

Kyungsoo looks around to find to cockroach. He hates cockroach the most. Suddenly, the cockroach runs tothe sofa, where Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are sitting.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh....!!!"

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo both scream out loud, even louder than Tao. They both lift their legs up and close their eyes. They are hugging each other while Suho is chasing the cockroach.

"Ok, I got it!" - Suho crawls out from under the table while his hand is holding the famous cockroach.

"Wow cockroach! You're very brave to get into EXO's house. I admire your bravery but you have to go now." - Sehun jokes.

"Kill it! Smash it with your slipper!" - Baekhyun and Kyungsoo both shouts. They haven't released each other yet.

"No, don't smash it. Throw it into the sink, let it drown and die painfully." - Tao says in tears.

Suho sighs. He takes the cockroach and throws it into the trash bin. Then he washes his hands.

"Everything is back to normal now. Tao, stop crying please and you two, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, you can release your partner." - Suho orders.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo wake up due to Suho's sentence. They look at their own condition and push each other away.

"We're not like that!" - they both illuminate.

"It's okay, that's love." - Chanyeol teases them and begins singing "It's Okay, That's Love".

"We totally understand your situation." - Luhan says.

"Even Obama has acknowledged it!" - Chen laughs.

"Don't mention Obama here!" - Baek seems to be sensitive when he hears "Obama". ( Any BaekBama shipper here? 。☉౪ ⊙。 )

11:00 P.M

The party is over. Kyungsoo has left. Baekhyun has gone to bed. The other members gather around and have a talk.

"All of us have met Kyungsoo hyung so I think we don't have to find him anymore." - Sehun says.

"That's right. Let's end here. We've become his neighbor although he doesn't like it." - Luhan agrees.

"What about Baekhyun?" - Xiumin quitely asks.

"They're fine. They even hugged each other earlier." - Chanyeol says.

"I don't think so, hyung. It was an accident." - Tao pouts.

"They're too stubborn so what we did is not effective." - Suho explains.

"Moreover, Kyungsoo thinks of us in a different from Baekhyun. I've already asked him." - Kai smiles.

"It's finished. Let's go to sleep." - Kris cheers.

While EXO and Kyungsoo are asleep, at somewhere in Gangnam, there are five girls who are planning for their revenge.

"This is such a great plan!"

"We are going to get our EXO back from that shortie!"

"We have to do it carefully. We can't leave any trace. Can we start tomorrow?"

"No, tomorrow is too early. Let's wait for 3 days then the right time will come."

"Get ready girls!"


A/N: Ah, short chapter. Because I'm tired so I write it shortly. Love triangle has begun! By the way, guess what you've missed? The trailer! Hope you like it! Yehet~! ღ˘⌣˘ღ